Abe Maria (Maria) / AKB48 10th Generation

Discussion in 'Team TP Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Re: Abe Maria / 10th Generation

;___; I'm so excited. The LOD is downloading but AAUUUGHHHH I'm freaking out! Haha. I'm pretty sure Maria is now in my top 10. I love her so muuuuchhhh.

2. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

dglkjagl;ja;lgja;lgjalsgjl;agjl;jg;lajg

SO I JUST FINISHED THE LOD. OH FFFFF. T____T This new stage setup is amazing. Maria was fantastic alkjgaljglajg;laj;. & THE GREATEST THING WAS THAT IN OKERA SHE HAD A LINE WITH SAKIKO. I forgot about the Sakiko/Yonechan duet & so when it panned to Maria singing with Sakiko I was started freaking out. XD

Maria totally owned the stage. Aaaahhh she's the greatest. ;A;

3. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

^ That part was awesomeeee! She totally tears up Okera to begin with, so that must've been double the awesome for you, haha! I can't wait until we're able to see a LOD from when she's subbing for Sayaka, so then she'll be in a whole unit with Sakiko. :)

But seriously hoooooolycrap. Mariaaaa~ she fits in so well on stage. She works really well with Team K. I wasn't expecting her to kinda... just vibe so well with all of them. The fact that Sae was getting all buddy-buddy with her during the first MC helps, too, haha!

4. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I can't wait for an LOD with Maria subbing for Sayaka, too! I can only imagine what AshiKiss would be like. :cute:

I totally agree! I wasn't expecting her to work so well with the rest of the team but she totally did! Not that I was expecting failure or anything, of course, but I just wasn't expecting such strong chemistry between her & the rest of K-- all of the members really seemed to get along with her.

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

Maria looks different from the rest of the girls. Her beauty is a different kind of beauty so I won't be surprised if she has non-Japanese blood. And I noticed her for this. She's tall, fair skinned, and cute.

And ZOMG, she karaoked Genie?!?!?!?!

So its official, she's the third research student to make me break my rule of not caring about kenkyuseis.

6. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Yaaaay, more Maria love! <3

I was SO excited when I heard she performed Genie (especially since she was paired with Izuriina, too!), but unfortunately, it was never released for the general public to see! :cry:

7. wind

wind Kenkyuusei

OMG this gal is awesome. Jux got to know her thro' today show and I was attracted to her. I realized I shouted her name wrongly after the show. That sucks :yikes: Hopes she comes back to sg again to perform. Maria GO!!

8. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

^ Woohoo, even more Maria love! [clap] I'm assuming you saw her at the Singapore concert, then?

9. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Don't mean to double post, but FINALLY! IT HAS ARRIIIIIIVED!

LOD featuring Maria in Sayaka's position (in both group songs and her unit song)! (The 5/17 show): http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY4MDkzOTE2.html

10. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ YAY! THANK YOU!! :omfg:

I'm so excited. <3

11. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

MARIA. GOT. MARIKO'S POSITION IN A6. :omfg: :omfg:

OHHHHH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. ANOTHER LOD I NEED TO SEE ASAP.

Did I mention how much I really, really LOVE this new system?! Maria's ended up with so many good positions!

Edit: IT'S HEREEEEEEEEE! http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcwMDIwMjUy.html :cute:

12. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

THIS :cute:
    I can't help but notice a few members but Maria has really caught my attention more over the last month or so~

yumestarlet.
    Woo, thank you so much for sharing~ ;____;

13. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

^ maria's beauty is really different from others thats why i notice her

Just watched the A6 perf when she subbed for mariko. She is awesome :inlove:
    She's really climbing my rankings now.

14. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

^ I'm so happy to read that there's more fans~ She is really beautiful :cute:
    My episode is almost done and then I'll get to watch A6 [party]
    To get Mariko's lines... it really says a lot about Maria's future...

15. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Ahh, I certainly hope so! Especially since she's gotten both Mariko AND Akimoto Sayaka's parts in their respective stages. I was sure that Maria would end up somewhere in the background when the kenkyuusei started performing in K6 and A6, but I'm glad I was wrong-- she's getting a decent push! [clap]

16. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I agree! I'm so so so happy she has gotten major roles whilst subbing/performing. <3 She definitely deserves to be in the front! :3

17. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Absolutely agreed! :cute:

It seems like the Twin Towers have been taking an interest in Maria lately. (Ohhhmygod I love them all even more now.)

Sayaka posted a picture of her and Maria on her Twitter, and wrote "TWIN" on the bottom--
    [​IMG]

In her caption for the picture (if my Japanese translating skills didn't fail me!), she said that Maria looks like Sae back when she auditioned.

And Sae took a picture with Maria and her fried egg cell phone charm. [hehe] That thing is certainly making the rounds, I've seen it pop up in a bunch of pictures!
    [​IMG]

18. Chainangled

Chainangled Kenkyuusei

^ Triple Tower!!! :lol:

A couple weeks ago Tomo-chan asked her why she was dressed like this, and she replied "There's thunder, so I thought it was dangerous" :inlove:
    So cute...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

She grows on me every time :cute:
    Twin towers taking to her is really cute >_<
    It's too early to say but I can really see Maria going far after promotion.

Hiding her belly button [hehe]
    Thank you for sharing the pictures!

20. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

:rofl:

The way she dressed for the thunderstorm is priceless-- safety first! Girl is a genius. [hehe] Thanks for sharing that, Chainangled!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that now that Team 4 has been announced, she's at least in consideration for a promotion! Again, like we've been talking about, Maria's gotten great spots to sub for in Team A and K, so... here's hoping she's on the shortlist or... whatever process they're using to pick kenkyuusei for promotions! She deserves it, at the very least!