Maeda Ami (Aamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Takamina, Sep 2, 2009.

1. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Maeda Ami / Team A

Happy birthday, cutie-pie!! [party] [party] Have a sweet sixteen!

2. Chainangled

Chainangled Kenkyuusei

Ahh I can't believe it's already June! [clap]

Happy birthday, Ami! Have a wonderful year! [party]

3. Ares13

Ares13 Kenkyuusei

oh ...

I forgot to thank gekophetweb for all the translation :)
    so .. thanks gekophetweb ...

anyway .. pretty sad that Ami didn't come Singapore for the last week theater show .. :cry:

and the annoying thing is ... last week .. its hand shake at the end ... not high touch ...
    crap ... if Ami was here ... or they did the handshake on the 1st vol of the theater ...
    my life would have been pretty much complete ... but crap .... so it goes on ....

anyway ... i think i didn't post about it .. the last time ..
    cos I was under depression when they left ...

but for the high touch ... on the 1st vol. of the theater in Singapore ... i show her my Ami stuff ... like towel and all ... think she get it ..lol .. cos i don't know Japanese .. lol

anyway .. looking at all the posts from all the other members ...
    she seem to have a wonderful birthday today ... I am so happy for her :D

oh ...
    i was not planning to do anything ... and I had to work late today ...
    but i just had to do it ... even if its just a last minute thing ... :D
    [​IMG]

4. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

happy birthday aamin!!! Hope you like beeing 16 [party] [rock]

5. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

6. natsumii

natsumii Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday, Aamin! [party]
    Sweet mayuge queen :cute: :cute: :cute:

7. makiko

makiko Kenkyuusei

[party] [clap] happy birthday Aamin [clap] [party]

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I love the picture of everyone with those fake huge, black eyebrows! Mayuge-boon, you're so sweet and cute~! <3 I love how Aamin always puts a lot of those emoticons that just express her feelings in some way, too. By looking at them, it is very appreciative to do that, so everybody could see how happy she was today. (Or as in a saying, yesterday because today is June 1st here in California, but not in Japan.) I love the expression for the "MAYUGE" nickname since it has a cute tiny face like Aamin's with cute bushy eyebrows like her. I love Sasshii and Aamin together, but I wonder how they got so close, lol. Well, they are in Team A together, so they must hang out a lot and that's how they are very close. Sasshii and Aamin are so cute though because Aamin said that Sasshii was a reliable sister, but she said not really....after Aamin said, that instead, she was a reliable mother. <3 That's so cute. After she said it was her first birthday as an official member....I was confused on that part. xD Lol. I wonder why Aamin was nervous that if she could blow out the candles off of the cake. Of course she could~! Aamin is so adorable. She also said that she got a cake from Naruhodo. I bet there were strawberries on it of course because there are always strawberries on the cakes, haha! I still really love all of her emoticons! I think that the reason is why always puts so much is to express how she feels or if she is happy or if she is sad. She also said that she cried. That's sad, but she said that her family and the members gave her many birthday presents, so that made her really happy on her birthday especially. I love how Aamin says this, "Maeda Ami will be counting on you as well(。・∀・) " And right after that, she put those cute emoticons on. I love Aamin so much. She really deserves all of these gifts and presents and cakes from these kind and generous people. Once again to you Aamin, Happy Birthday! Though I have said it many times, this will be my final time~! :D I wish you the best!!!

9. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Happy birthday, Aamin! [party] :awesome: May your awesome eyebrows go "booooon!" for ever! :awesome:

10. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

[party] a little late, but HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET LITTLE SISTER [party] <3 <3 <3

I really need to start following this thread more, it is ridiculous how much I love this kid. :inlove:

11. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Sasshii. Aamin. You guys are super cute!!! <3 Of course Sasshii would give Aamin headphones as a birthday present to her because Sasshii has so many headphones. xD Still, they're both very cute. It's so funny how in Sasshii's blog she talked about Aamin and her eyebrows on how everyone was wearing them and she took a picture of Aamn and she said that in her eyes, they looked thin to her. XD Ah....they're really funny. ^^; Aamin posing with those flowers are so cute!!! :D That's so many flowers, too! :O That Amiru name thing that was on the flowers by that really cute duck looks adorable. <3 I can't believe that cute duck is a keyholder, too! That's super cute and adorable, still. No Sasshii while they were on ON8 Radio?! Well, I bet this was the best birthday Aamin ever had..................<3

13. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

Aamin.. happy 16th birthday! [party] [party]
    wish you all the best... [party] [party]

14. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

15. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^When I saw marriage, I thought, "Marriage with Sasshii??? :hehe: ". Turned out to be Shiichan though, lol. Ah, Aamin and Shiichan are so cute and funny, lol!!! :XD: I love those emoticons that Aamin always uses! She puts a lot though. :lol: If Aamin was in a real wedding dress, she would look like a beautiful bride. :cute: Aamin is so adorable!!!!! :^O^:

16. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

^ Marriage with Sasshi would've been better. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: But I love Shii-chan too. And that is one super adorable picture of them. <3

Oh, never wrote in here. But the long post Aamin posted for her birthday. <3 <3 <3 Thanks a lot, geko, for using all the emoticons she used. She exploded with them, haha. But what she wrote was super cute. :cute: The things she wrote about Sasshi. <3 It seemed like a really awesome birthday celebration. Aamin looks like she had so much fun especially since it was her first birthday stage. So happy for her!

17. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Aamin looks so pretty and adorable there~! <3 I want to check it out. ^o^ The flower in her hair looks really nice on her though. I wonder if it's a nice and beautiful photoshoot of her. :hehe:

19. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Aamin's bday celebration. It'll prolly get deleted in a day, so be fast. :awesome:
    source: http://tube48.tumblr.com/post/6155443029

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXszdYHmSeQ[/yt]

20. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I hate videos like that!!! XD I think my sister has it though...... :hehe: So, I'm lucky enough. :^^;:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just looking at the picture from the video though, her hair looks really pretty. :cute: