Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

2. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Re: Takajo Aki / Team A

^ I like battles like these [clap]

3. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

LOL, OMG, EROTIC SASSHI? That's kinda a weird word to use, Akicha, lol. But I like it. :^O^: i wish the pictures were clear... Mocchi and Akicha also look really nice. :hehe: I love these locker room pictures, hahaha.

Thanks for always translating! <3

4. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Sexy Battle= :nb: :inlove:

Kay

5. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

6. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Thank you for the translation :)
    I love Kuroi Tenshi. And old A was a fine team, Akicha's comments could let one think she prefers old A to new A :p

7. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

8. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

9. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Aw, I wonder how she sprained her foot. Maybe it was a dance move or something? Aha. Well, I hope Akicha gets better soon! :( It'd be really messed up if they made her still perform at the theater, lol. Good thing she's getting some rest! Thanks for the trans! <3

10. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Thank you for the translation !

I hope she will get better soon and that she will take enough time of rest to heal it completely. :)
    (I have the impression of repeating myself : it's almost the same thing I put in my comment on her blog ... )

11. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm, from past experience with illnesses and injuries etc AKS seem to do a good job of looking after the girls and though thye may overwork them sometimes the don't force them to work when thier injured/ill, it's bad for both them and the girl

Typical Akicha though, gertting injured before the performance but insisting to go through with it [clap] I just hope it didn't make it worse! :fp:

12. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I hope Akichan can recover quickly~ I send her my best! <3

Kay

13. GenkiKoala

GenkiKoala Kenkyuusei

http://youtu.be/9mJahm6SSWM
    At 3:05 Yuko pulls the question "Who do you think is the most different in their work and private life?" and Akicha gets chosen. They say she has an airhead character (てんねん tennnen) but she actually isn't? As evidence i think Sasshi says there were fruits put out but the members didn't eat it because it had those brown spots on them but Akicha just cut the bad parts out and ate the fruit. Next Yukirin says something about Akicha giving her suggestion about something. Yuko and Miichan sounded like they were surprised that Akicha was picked so maybe some members don't know Akicha enough to know her true personality.

I know Haruna talks slow and kind of zones out so she appears airheaded but has shown that she is smarter than she appears, but Akicha? Not saying she's stupid, but i can't see her as anything but being a natural airhead. There was that first episode in a new season of Nemousu where the Ogi guy conducted interviews, and Acchan pointed out that Akicha was competitive (i think) because Akicha began to build a card castle when she saw Acchan do it and completed it which potentially shows a competitive side to Akicha. We also have to keep in mind that Akicha used to be the captain of her tennis team.

She has a lot of fun when relaxed and makes gags that other members laugh at, but it goes along with her airhead character. Has there been times when she didn't appear as an airhead?

14. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

15. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

Oh no! Just know that Akicha sprained her foot. [shock]
    Please recover soon, Akicha...

16. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm glad Akicha is feeling better and back to work. I hope she takes her time and gives herself some rest.

As for Akicha having an 'airhead' personality but being smart in real life. I think it's common for Idols to develop these personalities using funny/strange/weird parts of their character, but in real life, they are not like that all the time. I think it's rare for an Idol to be completely honest and open about herself in public. I can only think of a handful of Idols who I see as being 'honest' and 'open' both in private and in the public. I'm not saying all Idols are fake, it's just that they tend to showcase their Idol personalities in public so that is what we see the most. I feel like an Idols blog is a way to peak into their personal lives and read their thoughts and feelings, but even that is controlled to an extent by the management and what they are or are not allowed to post. Still, it gives fans a better understanding of that Idol and her true self after the cameras are turned off.

Kay

18. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

Just realized that Akicha is very pretty, more pretty than I thought before.
    Okay, start from now I'll follow this thread. <3

19. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

20. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Shii-chan on Kiss Radio~ I want to listen to it!

Kay