Single [SINGLE] No3b - 7th Single [Kuchibiru Furezu] - (2011/06/29)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by aakun, Apr 22, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] No3b - 7th Single [Kuchibiru Furezu] - (2011/06

^If they have a group shot picture with the single though of Kuchibiru Furezu, dude, I would love it so much. It would be the best photo I had. <3 I think it is easy to make your own posters though. I want to do that, but I actually wish there was a Kuchibiru Furezu poster. I would buy it. I just love the pictures and covers for this single. Best ones ever. ^O^ But, if they don't have a photo with it, I will be dissapointed. :O But, I'm expecting for a photo to be with it, so don't worry guys!

2. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

lol not really worried. CDJ and HMV always have bonus photos. I've just nevered preordered a single on Amazon because I usually just use the marketplace and it's clearly stated whether a photo is included or not.

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^If you get it on Amazon, is it more expensive than CDJapan and HMV? CDJapan is cheaper than HMV though, so I would get it there instead and also I think the photos for HMV are sometimes better, so you never know! There is going to be a photo though, I just know it. CDJapan runs out more easier though. When you pre~order a CD, is it like buying it, but you buy it earlier than the release date? xD Lol...I think for the French Kiss single though, their latest one, I think it came with a poster on CDJapan. It's because I saw my sister looking at it and she said it came with a poster. I wish this No Sleeves single came with a poster~! It would be awesome. If I were to get all types and it came with the same poster, I would just sell it for like $3 or $5 because it's just a bonus exclusive from CDJapan and it wasn't that expensive like buying a poster by itself, so I would make it a cheap price. EDIT: Just checked right now...there is actually no photo. I hope they add it in. If there isn't a photo, that would be really dissapointing, I have to say...the "Flower" single is coming with a photo, but this one comes out days later after Flower. It comes out on the 29th while Flower comes out on the 22nd. So, I guess we should wait a few more days and it's probably gonna be there....I hope. ^^;

4. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

^ Paragraph breaks please @@

Uhm, Amazon is about the same price as CDJ/HMV. Shipping to international countries is more expensive compared to the other sites but shipping within JP is free :)

CDJ photos usually disappoint me and I'm ordering limited C from HMV so [party]

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Sorry. Sometimes, I tend to write in a big whole paragraph sometimes. xD Lol. Did you get the first Not yet single when it came out from HMV? If you did, what photo did you get? I'm just wondering since for the Not yet photo of that from CDJapan, I got a photo of all 4 of them just in their drama clothes~whatever that is.

I wished I lived in Japan, so there could be free shipping. xD So, that means, if people get it off from Amazon, they tend to get their stuff way cheaper than us if we lived on the other side. HMV is just a few more dollars than CDJapan though. Not big of a difference that quite much.

Whoa! You are getting the Kojiharu version then? Of course since it is limited c. I would get the regular edition since it has all of them on it and it's cheaper, but there is no bonus features at all and the only way to get each and every single type of different one is if you get all of the limiteds. I'm just getting the limited b though. Since it's Takamina and I like her. I also wonder why the CD's here in the U.S. are not that good as the CD's over there??? XDXDXD The CD's in Japan have better quality than the American CD's I have.

6. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

^ Limited C is Miichan version :)
    Yeah I got A+B from amazon

As for Not Yet, I have not seen the photos I have gotten yet, 'cause they're still unopened in my home in JP [hehe]
    I prefer HMV to CDJ because multibuy saves me a few more dollars than CDJ's cheaper shipping.

-------------------------
    July's Issue of BOMB (6/9):
    It comes with a large poster! preordered [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    Amazon

7. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

^ That no3b cover of BOMB looks amazing. The girls look exceptionally beautiful there. Now I'd love to have that issue and the single. So damn tempting. :blush:

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^
    ^Oh my goodness!!! My failing comes again...XD Just remembered right now. Type A is Kojiharu, Type B is Takamina, and Type C is Miichan. Why did I think it was Kojiharu??? Lol. Wow...I never knew that about HMV and CDJapan though. But, my sister always orders from CDJapan, so when some people order, it's different! Go back to Japan and open them. Fast. Now. XD WOW....I would love to get that magazine when it comes with a BEAUTIFUL poster of No Sleeves. ^-^ I saw that on tumblr. Only the cover though, but I didn't know it came with a poster. All of them look gorgeous on the front cover. *O* Edit: I am gonna get the magazine from CDJapan! Hope it doesn't run out though because those magazines ran out fast. xD If it does, I'm just gonna get it from a different website...

9. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

^
    Oh my god!! I want that Magazine!!

I have been waiting to get a No3b Poster for so long!! I must get it!!

Where else could you get the magazine if it sells out on CDjapan? [sweat]

10. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

^ I didn't see it on CDJ so I guess they're still not taking orders yet. or im blind

You could also get it on HMV or Amazon.jp

Yesasia might have it

11. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

Yeah, they'll prolly have them for preorder in a few hours but that's around 5 am here... :cry:

Guess I have to wake up extra early then....looks to be a power nap of 4 hours :D

If I miss it then I'll check the other stores, thanks!

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I cut out the part where you said you were blind, because you're not blind! Lol. [hehe]
    Seriously, you're not. It is on CDJapan though if you look up: BOMB.
    Click on the first link and after click on the first link from the first link.
    I know I am making it sound confusing.
    CDJapan Link! :D
    While you put the BOMB! cover of No Sleeves up, it was on CDJapan since I searched it up. :hehe:
    Yeah, those BOMB! magazines sell out really fast on CDJapan, so you can either get it on Amazon, HMV, or the Kinokuniya Book-Store if it is near you. :) Unless, you can get it since I put the link right above. :D

13. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't worry too much though, they like never sell out on HMV. And Amazon will always have them 2nd hand [hehe]

14. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

^ Uwa!! Thank you so much! I just preordered mine off of CDjapan! [party]

You literally saved me from a night of crappy sleeping haha

15. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I still need to preorder it too. :fear: Better not sell out by next week. :XD:
    :lol: And if it does.....totally getting it from HMV. But, if it ever does sell out, getting it from Kinokuniya Book-Store if they have it. :^^;: I think the only reason people get it from CDJapan is because it's very cheap...(Well, to me at least. ^^) :lol:

16. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

^ How much does CDJ shipping cost you? I dont think its cheap [sealed]

17. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^

thanks for the link, I've pre-ordered through CDjapan. YESS !! and now Only few more quantity available for order: 10

^

the shipping cost 850 yen. it's not cheap, more expensive than the magazine price :fp: but i want that BOMB so much !

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^You were making me worried for a second until my sister told me that she's ordering it on Amazon instead. XD 10 COPIES THOUGH?!?!?!?! LEFT?!?!?! THOSE PEOPLE ARE INSANE. -.-
    ^Hmm. If I am getting one No Sleeves Type B Takahashi Version, BOMB! Magazine, and Not yet Type A or B, it costs this much plus the shipping: $57.87 I am not quite sure how much it would be including the Paypal fee. It would probably cost a dollar and something cents though for the Paypal fee. :) The currency always changes though....so, you never know! It could be different everyday or it could be different at times and sometimes, it could stay the same. :D That's the thing that sucks though. xD CDJapan's shipping is expensive though. EDIT: Don't read the price. Not getting it from CDJapan anymore....now Amazon. xD Whew.....now, I'm relieved.

19. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

^ I've never had to pay a Paypal fee o.o I almost always order with Paypal because I can't be bothered transferring funds to my card to order something I would've ordered anyway lol.

20. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

YEAHHHH [rock] [rock] :banana: :banana: NO3B!!!! ROCK IT ON!!!!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0NF5SNxqS4[/yt]

:omfg: :omfg: :banana: :banana: