[REVIVAL] [Minogashita Kimitachi e] 11/05/24 - 06/12

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Re: [REVIVAL] "Minogashita Kimitachi e" @ JCB Hall (5/24~6/1

Everyone's talking as though akb chose to leave def star...They didn't chose to leave Def Star DROPPED them due to the poster scandal.

2. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari

poster scandal?????? can you tell me about it? .... [wonder] 1st time i hear about this :)

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

They tried to run a campaign where each cd came with a poster of 1 out of 48 members and that if people collected all 48 they could...win something else that I've entirely forgotten. Anyway some government body said 'oh hell no' and def star dropped akb48 to get away from it.
    If my memory is correct.

4. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

^ IIRC if they collected all 44 posters they won a ticket to some event.
    Apparently it was suspected as the violation of the antitrust law so DefSTAR cancelled the event and dropped them.

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

After I posted I suddenly realised it was unlikely they had 48 members at the time(since that's been consistent only recently)
    But thanks for more specific details Gina ^^

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

And it was a ticket for a special festival concert to add to that

7. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Was it really confirmed anywhere?

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I doubt aks would WANT to confirm it anywhere but it's pretty obvious from the results.
    The sudden digital release happened just after the scandal and they obviously didn't part from def star on good terms otherwise we wouldn't have all of these issues.(even stating openly that they've been in talks with def star about trying to release the cds and such)
    Also that the akb48 5th anniversary show was able to be shown on lod in full happened around the time these talks were starting.
    (remember before namisapu they had to mute the sound at birthday shows and played oogoe diamond over the clip instead, since the birthday song was a defstar owned one)

9. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

The scandal wasn't that big (actually AKB wasn't that big at the moment, so i doubt anybody even noticed it). I don't think it was the main reason. I personally think that they just didn't come to agreement about money. For example AKS wanted to have all the money from the handshake tickets and defstar didn't agree to it because other than at handshakes AKB didn't sell much at the moment. And what was the first thing we saw after the transfer to King Records? Theater editions of the singles have appeared. it makes more sense than split up because AKB was forbidden to sell some posters. [notme]

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

It wasn't being forbidden to "sell some posters", it violated the LAW. That's a big deal.
    It was also the big promotion for said single.
    I doubt aks would be so irresponsible as to chose to leave on such bad terms, they also obviously didn't have king records as an immediate backup plan or we wouldn't have had babyx3 as a digital release.
    Maybe aks did argue about the money but I'd still say Def Star dropped them rather than choosing to leave.

11. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^Reading that makes me feel so old for being around during that x_x But yeah, I thought it was a private theater performance or something, for the people who got all 44 posters from SnH 2008. There were a few news articles as I recall, and then Baby x3 was released digitally, and then Oogoe came out under King. (...and then eventually defstar released kanzenban to try and get every last yen out of the AKB songs they had XD)

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

^IKR! When I look at the dates of this happening it's like...it doesn't even feel that long ago.
    I thought it was some trip out somewhere thing but my memory isn't so good.

(us 4 all have the signed up in 2007 date :p)

When will the news of how this is released be likely to be...announced? If it's released as a big boxset I plan on buying it but it means I'll have to not buy a bunch of other things I wanted(which won't have first press for much longer) v.v How long did it take to announce the out of theatre stage performance dvds(the ones that also had the solo song versions and such)

13. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

I don't think it was anywhere over a couple months...you'll know during/before Seibu dome probably.

14. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

But they did leave on the bad terms, that's why we can't get our albums. If it was defstar who dropped AKB, they'd just sell the rights to AKS or King Records. Why hold on to them if defstar decided that they don't need AKB themselves?
    And even if the posters had something to do with the split, why do you think that it was AKS who came up with this idea? Maybe it was defstar who decided to do such promotion of the single and AKB dropped them because of that. ^^"
    But I think that contract with defstar was just really bad and AKB couldn't go on with it anymore. If I'm not mistaken it's not just music, I think I saw a lot of videos with defstar copyright, I think even videos from the auditions before AKB had a major debut. Looks like after the release of the album and PV collection AKB has got those rights back, and old songs started to appear in LODs. But defstar probably still holds some rights if they still can't release them on CD. And the name of the PV collection kind of implies that it was AKB who ran away from defstar ;)

P.S. also I find it funny that release of the Oogoe is almost exactly 2 years after the release of Aitakatta. Maybe contract wasn't broken and AKS waited for it to expire before they could release the single under the new label... :)

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

The posters were definitely not def stars idea as they were done by that...shop sofmap? The one that meant they could count handshake sold singles for oricon. It was organised entirely by aks.(really sorry my memory is so vague, 2years ago is a long time ^^")
    If aks chose to leave on such bad terms then wow that would be really...stupid? But since we'll never know what happened I suppose this is a situation to agree to disagree?

16. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

when the concert of 25th may. will be in internet or dvd?

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

We don't know yet. They have said they were filming for a DVD but no details yet.

18. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I can only imagine how much that freaking dvd is going to cost :yikes:

19. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

SOOOOaodjfskfmskfjfjkvmsfklvmf

Idol Nante Yobanaide (Ichikawa, Kato, Shimazaki, Kojima N) : shimazaki --> acchan, kato --> chiyuu
    Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster (Abe, Shimada, Izuta) : shimada --> yuko
    Higurashi no Koi (Takeuchi, Oba)
    Itoshisa no defense (Kobayashi M, Suzuran, Nagao)
    Himawari (Nakamura, Nakamata, Iriyama, Fujita)

20. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• gvygh:ilhijk;ok AWESOMENESS HELLO :awesome: