[ALBUM] AKB48 - 1st ALBUM [Koko ni Ita koto] - 2011/6/8

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jan 26, 2011.

1. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yaay!

My oshi and another member I really like :awesome:
    This totally makes up for the Jurina photos I got last time...

But I always thought the photos where randomly selected, or do the shops always give one specific photo?
    Just wondering...

2. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

^ The shops always give one specific photo with first press orders. There's also a random photo inside out of 14 possible photos.

3. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Quoting from Jph!p
    HOOLLLYYY FFFFFF I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS THING IN MY HANDS!!! :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

4. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ OH MY WORD. :cute: TOMOCHIN & MAYUYU. /faints

5. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Never been a huge Mayuyu fan, but she looks so cute in those pictures :cute: And Yuko just looks... :drool: And Tomochin! I NEED THIS SO MUCH!

6. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I love it how Mika Ninagawa always has so much colors used in her photos! So glad she was involved in this thing.

I decided that I'll wait till the album is released until I listen any of the songs. Because I'd like to listen those from my own copy.

7. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Where do I order The theater ver? (ive ordered the limited edition) and does the theater ver. come with a photobook? And if so does it come with a different pb?

8. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Puppet Mayu is so cute, like a doll :cute:
    Hope I get it before I leave for my trip *fingers crossed*

9. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    I think all pictures of the album should be in spoilers. Some people may want to be surprised when they get their copy.

10. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Does anybody know what "HMV Collaboration Notebook Series "HMV x AKB48 Notebook Vol.2"" is? Is it better than the photo that comes with the CDJ order? Because I'm getting Yuko's PB (hopefully) and wondering if it's better to get them both from HMV or CDJ.

11. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    GAAAAH!

Those pics look SPLENDIDLY MAGNIFICENT! :drool:

I´ll try not to look to much, since I do like being surprised,
    glad I haven´t seen most of my favorites yet, so I have even more to look forward to :^O^:

If you want to upload previews, it would be nice if you could put them under spoiler tags.

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  13. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Quick thoughts on the new tracks... (minus Shoujotachi yo and Koko ni Ita Koto... because those are "old" now)

2 Overtake (Team A)
    SO boring. I feel like I can only hear the front girls and Asuka.

3. Boku ni Dekiru koto (Team K)
    I can't decide if I like this one. But the chorus is really good, as we already knew from the Red Cross commercials.

4. Renai Circus (Team B)
    I'm glad this is the most interesting Team song. It's a little cute for my tastes, but at least it's original. Now I have to listen for Natsuki...

5. Kaze no Yukue (Kuramochi, Sashihara, Takahashi, Oshima, Minegishi, Kashiwagi)
    This is super pretty and seems like it would have a nice dance. Pretty similar to the preview.

6. Wagamama Collection (Oota, Maeda Ami, Komori, Sato S, Watanabe, Matsui J)
    I'm impressed that I like this one. It reminds me of Love Jump given it's repetitive lyrics. But cute? The solos in the bridge are kind of nice, too.

7. Ningyo no Vacances (Takajo, Nito, Yokoyama, Kasai, Kitahara, Sato A, Masuda)
    This is really soothing and MINT like, so it didn't sound too different from the previews. I think I llike it for the most part, though.

8. Kimi to Boku no Kankei (Maeda Atsuko, Itano)
    What. It's perfect for these two, though. The happy side from Acchan and the electric side from Itano. Add weird talking throughout and you have the most produced song on the album.

9. IIKAGEN no SUSUME (Katayama, Kojima, Shinoda, Akimoto, Miyazawa, Matsui R)
    I don't get how happy-sounding the verses are and how powerful the choruses are. The choruses are good though. I'm happy with them.

10. High scool days (Team KKS)
    It sounds like a medley of past AKB songs... like I feel like I've heard it all before in different contexts.

15. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

16. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

17. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

^ Already posted in the link dump... [notme]

18. noonoi

noonoi Kenkyuusei

THANKS!

My opinion :
    Kaze no Yukue > Boku ni Dekiru koto > Ningyo no Vacance > Wagamama Collection ≥ Koko ni ita koto ≥ Iikagen no Susume.

19. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Kinda dissapointed with the team songs I was expecting them to be just as amazing as the Chance no Junban tracks (Renai Circus is better than Love Jump, though)

I kinda like the Acchan\Tomochin duet, but the talking is a little weird.

I really like the unit songs, Iikagen no Susume is probably my favorite, and I don't think it's biased :hehe:

Am trying to not listen too much, which is a little hard [hehe]

So far: Iikagen > Ningyo > Renai Circus > Kimi to Boku > Wagamama > Kaze no Yukue > High School > Dekiru koto > Overtake

Let's see how much this changes once I get my copy :awesome:

20. Criss

Criss Member

if you preffer the fast review :lol:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgn5tYuM_4[/yt]