[NEWS] New Team: Team 4

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ame-rin, Jun 6, 2011.

1. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Is this an assumption or did he really announce this? WANT :^O^:

I don't know what to think right now, I have to let it sink in.
    It's great news for the promoted girls and I'm excited to see how things will be with this new team.

On the other hand, it's really strange :blink:

On the bright side, I won't have to see so much Fresh Lemon in Team B performances anymore! Hopefully...

2. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

So....they basically removed some of the popular research students cause they wanna promote them, but theres no room in the real teams....so they made up some BS team and stuck them all in there....so basically it's just another RS stage under a different name. Okay. Gotcha.

3. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    I don't know how I feel about this, really. I'm happy the promoted KKS officially get their own team (Team 4) instead of just being promoted KKS with no team assigned. But unless there's a team shuffle again, Team 4, in my eyes, is still going to seem less important than the other three teams. And when the girls in the letter teams do eventually graduate, are the girls from Team 4 going to be "promoted" to those teams or will the remaining KKS be promoted?

For me, this is definitely a wait-and-see before I can decide whether I liked this or not. Because right now, I don't know.

4. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

I think they have learned their lesson from the team shuffle. If you want to have a team, and not just a bunch of random girls, you should keep the girls from the same generation together. Now, please, transfer Yui to team 4.

5. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

^ Argh. Yui is separated from the rest of 9th gen. I really never thought about that...

When 9th were promoted and Yui was crying with them, I always thought, "At least she will have some of her generation buddies in Team K now' but..... [sealed]

6. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    +1

If they ever reshuffle the teams again, let it be after the oldest members graduate.

7. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

But isn't Yui already established with Team K? Moving her over to Team 4 seems like it'll just disrupt Team K for the sake of Team 4.

8. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    team 48 sounded more logical imho. and the the timing is not right as well. They should have started team 4 couple of years ago, since team A/K/B have established much more. I will never see them one the same level as the regular teams. To me KKS have just downgraded now with the insertion of team 4. [speechless]

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

This is just ruining the concept of what i loved about AKB even further from having 'RESET' shows instead of K6 shows.

DNW. I'd rather a mass graduation than this, tbh. *shot*

10. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I was just watching the KKS version of EbiKachu and it seems like Team 4 will be very weak vocally.

11. Criss

Criss Member

... ... ... ... In the name of!?

Why just dont to keep the team Kenkuyuusei and save all this crap???? :wtf: :wtf:

Team Kenkyuusei 1st (Original) Stage "Overloaded Girls" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Team 4!? this is kind of stupid :fp: :fp:

12. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I'm still sceptical :wtf: don't know if it's bad or good >___<

I have the feeling this new team ONLY makes sense if the management is planning a new shuffle >__<
      Because Team 4 with newly promoted KKS will always be less popular and are weaker performers than the strong A, K and B teams, where there are older generations members who are now confirmed professional performers o__o (don't know if you guys see what I mean xD)

Well, let's wait and see o__o

13. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

That's a recorded version. Of course it sounds better.

14. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

shuffle.... :wall:
    shuffle.... :wall:
    i hope that won't happen but i think Team A, K and B are becoming a bit unbalanced (popularity wise) Team B is becoming wayy to popular

15. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Team 4?!

LOLOL :lol:

..... :fp:

Eventhough it's kinda ridiculous, i guess it's the only way AKB management can keep current AKB members while giving chances to KKS girls to be officially admitted into the group :awesome:

Now, all we need to do is wait until Team 8 are formed in the future :hehe:

16. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

it would be cool if they turn "4" and "8" into subunits xD
    have four RS in team 4
    and eight RS in team 8 :3

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

also julia just reminded me, but Team 4 already exists. Mocchi, Amina, Reinyan and Chiichan are Team 4 ):

Maybe they'll shuffle back to the old teams and move the Team 4 KKS in. :hehe:

18. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I wish they would just shove the KKS onto Teams anyways. It'd be like 3-4 more girls per Team. They can do it.

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Ugh, no. This is exactly why the team were shuffled, to prevent elitist thoughts about "We are first generation, we are better than you second and third generations".

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

According to tgsk's announcement at the revival, they're including 12th gen kks in team 4. HILLARY PLEASE.