1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Wow. Just 2 more days before the judgment day. It's just a pity that there is only one preliminary result this year. Adds more drama to this election [hehe] [hehe].

Will Oshima Yuko be beaten this year? Or perhaps the two aces of Team B will get the title of winner this year?

2. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I know the show starts at 6pm Japan time, but any idea on what time will they start announcing the results? Reason why I'm asking is they probably will perform some songs (and some BS talking?!?!) before that and I only needed to check in to get the latest results as I will be at work...

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    they will have a mini live (2 or 3 songs) then they will introduce all the girls one by one. Just their name, but there's 150+ of them so it's bound to take some time. I guess the results won't start until 18:30/18:45.

4. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Great, thanks for the info. I need to make sure I don't schedule any meetings during that afternoon. :lol:

5. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

I'll be on the class, but I'll try to the results looking on twitter... I wanted them to broadcast live via Ustream. Maybe next year...

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Only 1 hour behind Japan in my country...
    But on the 9th, I probably won't be back till night!!!
    HOMG, when I come back, I'll ON MY COMPUTER AND CHECK THE RESULTS LIKE ASAP XD

7. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    will it be broadcasted live in Japanese TV? I know the're doing some cinema showing....but what about the rest of the nation? don't they need to SEE?? :p

8. aldrinkhan

aldrinkhan Kenkyuusei

will these be shown in Japanese TV or just in theaters? coz if there would be recorded footage available right after the event, im gonna avoid learning about the results and watch it so i can feel all the excitement and surprise

edit: oops. when i was thinking of this reply, ^that one didn't exist yet

9. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

finally voted for my oshimen!

sad thing is, I got two handshake tickets and I can't go :cry:

10. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

.....I wonder how many times ppl will ask the same questions about broadcasting..... :fp:

I made sure I won't have ne thing 2 do during the elections so I'm all set. The damn suspense is starting 2 kill me.

11. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Last year her speech was awesome. :D I bet this year will be better. :inlove:

Same. :fp:
    I won't be at home until night time. The tension will probably kill me half way though class.

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I missed this! How do you do it?

13. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

The right question is how? The only choice to watch Naruhodo is with Keyhole. Unless the guy who streams Majisuka gonna stream this one too. And Keyhole is almost unwatchable. :fp: If anyone have any other information how to watch Nihontv live, let me know.

14. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    It'll probably be lunch break at school when they start announcing the results, and even if it clashes with class, norwegian teachers are pretty laid back, they'll probably let me check my, as long as I participate as much as I usually do [hehe]

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

i heard it's going to be broadcasted on the Naruhodo website? :hmm:
    but i'm not too sure... does anyone know what channel it's on on Keyhole?

16. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

^ should be on NTV

17. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

GYAAA!.......... what ahh its okay to much effort of being suprise but thanks for the info

yeah me too! but actually i'm in japan now hihi :^^;: i'm made from R.P. some pilipino might know this

:nb: WHAT THE! i mean sorry i just can't stop myself

this is my very first vote!
    please no more
    i just wish upon a star yesterday yipee! i hope it come true!

churi will still flap her wings to the media senbatsu :blush: ( '<>' ) :cute: ( '<>' ) [party]
    i won't cry :cry: can't wait!

18. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    i wonder if they will have long intermezzo's between every announcement,like a short biography clip of each girl + fotoshoot + speech + more crying, since its setup is quite big this year. Next year they should spend a whole week to announce the election results.

19. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Boarding the flight from SFO in about an hour :)

I will likely only be tweeting during the actual event (@AKBitten). I would like to post regular reports of all the other events/happenings (I know I live for those when other people go).

Wondering if I should create a separate thread in Discussion or the Lobby to post reports and answer questions.

PS: I'm trying very hard to get SKE48 tickets for both S2 and S3, but can't get a Yahoo! Premium account. Any suggestions or ideas? I have a friend who usually gets tickets for me via resellers/official sources, but she's not eager to sign up for premium.

20. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Chikariina's poster - bigger.
    [​IMG]

She got grouped with Jurina and Nakamata :fp: