Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

@gideon123: Thanks again for the translation. I was 50% right on guessing the color :), but too bad I didn't get the other ones right :(. I do agree with you that Yuko looks great in that white dress :inlove:.

@reddertar: Thanks for letting me know about the video clip. It makes me want to go and check it out sometime.

2. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations ~ !

Haha, that Bear-san looks so cute. :cute: I wan't that kind of machine too. x3

And that dress suits to Yuko so well. <3 She looks great in long dress. <3 And in white too. :3

And I was right that Yuko had red slippers ~ (though I was thinking that the yellow slippers belong to her too, but.. xD)

Yuko looks so cute in that PreCure Kouhaku performance. <3 I just wish that she could've longer solo. ;w; But she still looked awesome. <3

3. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yuuko looks stunning in this dress~ :inlove:

Also, for the shoes quiz: Yui's was the only one I got right... :( I was so sure Sasshii was red, too.

Kay

4. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^ I remember that I read that Yuko liked the color red and that's how I kind of figured that she had the red slippers. I guess right on that one and Yui having the pink slippers :).

I still haven't gotten around watching Majisuka Gakuen 1 & 2, but I really like this image of Yuko holding her script :lol::
    [​IMG]
    Gotta love that facial expression :cute:.

Oh, cross referencing a video I found on miichan's thread, with Yuko playing the role of tour guide <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69upS1k0yyI[/yt]
    Looks like a fun episode to watch :approve:

Here's the previous episode from the one above, where Yuko is playing the role of tour guide:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIfGOeS0Ji0[/yt]

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Sayonara, Yuko-Senpai

2.) [Oshima Yuko] All Up!!

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

6. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks again gideon ~ !

I should watch the newest Majisuka episodes now. >__> I think I've missed them.

Yuko playing role of triples.. Sounds too awesome! x3 ♥

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Wah~ I really want to start watching Majiska 2 but I'm waiting till it's all subbed. I can't wait!

Kay

8. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translation :). I really have to check MG1 out before I see MG2, but I like hearing about the triplet part because I have to see how Yuko will pull this one off.

@Kay: I want to watch it too, but I have to see the first season before I jump on this one.

I'm starting to like the new covers for Not Yet's next single:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I personally like the first :inlove: and last :cute: images and I can't wait to hear it when it comes out :banana:.

9. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I love the covers, especially A & B <3 :cute:

Yuko looks so pretty in the covers :cute: <3 And I just heard the preview of the song, it sounds awesome ~ ! Can't wait to see the PV. <3

10. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I actually love it how I have something to look forward to each week, because the SUB48 grew is doing such a great job that the subs usually come in 2 or 3 days when the program has aired.

11. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

The triplet thing was probably the most ridiculous thing EVER, but hey, as long as we can see Yuko :hehe: And I totally lol'ed when I first saw it :XD: I prefer her in Majisuka 1 though, because her character was really nice... and again, I think she's an excellent actress [clap] If it wasn't for her performance in Majisuka 1... well I would probably have ignored AKB48 for a long time :XD:
    Thank Giddy for translation!

12. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I saw the first season and I loved it so much I'm afraid to see Season 2. Season 1 had a solid cast of characters who were, for the most part, all memorable and a really great storyline. They could mess things up, big time in Season 2 and if scares me... [think]

Kay

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] Yuuko and Mii-chan are so funny~

Kay

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^ I like the Mii-chan and Yuko (miiyuko <3) pairing a lot...they always seem to have a lot of fun together :lol:.

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations. I thought Yuko and the rest of the AKB48 crew's performance on SMAP x SMAP and Coming Soon was pretty entertaining :approve: and I can't wait to see the next episode of Naruhodo High School.

16. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I never say this enough.. but thanks, gids! :D

17. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks again for the translations gideon ~ !

Haha, Miichan and Yuko are so funny together. xD :hehe: I like Miichan & Yuko pairing a lot, too <3

And that fish totally is huge. :blink:

18. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

thanks for the translations.
    i really lol'd a lot at that post when miichan fell for her trap [rofl]

19. aldrinkhan

aldrinkhan Kenkyuusei

both are quite spontaneous so no wonder they really entertain people. perhaps if they fail in an acting career they could start a comedic duo and host their own show.

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Yeah :3

A comedic duo would be interesting XD ♥ especially because Yuko is so funny, I can't help nothing but laughing when I watch AKBingo. ♥ :lol: