[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. aldrinkhan

aldrinkhan Kenkyuusei

Acchan, "I've lived this 1 year while thinking about a lot of things. Like, I feel isolated to receive this much support I think there are also people who hate me. But please don't hate AKB. I will work hard so I could be acknowledged. Thank you very much."

-- i dont hate you. just kinda pissed off for a year knowing you'll hog the stage all over again. but that's fine. just give Yuko some screen time once in a while. Also, i do acknowledge your greatness.

2. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Uh... yeah. Disappointed.

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

MODS PLEASE

Allow me to finish editing my first post in the live result thread to make it readable.
    thanks.

4. oddball

oddball Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Oh dear, hmm , I suppose that she is one of the ones who can feel a bit miffed as she dropped out of the media senbatsu and all......

5. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    quoting from the other thread
    This.

Best thing: Yuka, Umechan and Yukirin's results.
    Sad thing: Sae out of top 10. Natsumi not ranking at all. I love acchan, but Yuko center again would have been nice.
    Worst thing: Sasshi in media senbatsu.

6. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Uhhh I feel sorry for Acchan ;__; But I still think Yuko should've gotten center. :cry:

7. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

I don't think we (Acchan fans) don't have to worry about Yuko anymore, it's Yukirin whose a threat now.
    Rena and Yukirin make me so proud though <3

and

8. feindouno

feindouno Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TriassicPark
    my thoughts:
    - haachan didn't make it. that kinda sucked.
    - props to shiichan. that girl is awesome.
    - nacchan gets 26th for third year in a row. whoa. please aki-p put her in senbatsu for once?
    - warota (nacchan 26th, rabutan 25th, harugon 24th) cluster! too bad ayarin didnt make it...
    - umechan gets UG center! I'd love to see what song they'd come up with.
    - sayaka makes senbatsu. yeah.
    - mayuyu gets fifth. if my oshimen's good with that then i'm good with that.
    - yukirin has a good voice, pretty face, and, uh, most men can find two other big reasons to like her. so, there.

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Rena above Jurina and Amina still senbatsu, that is enough for me. About Acchan/Yuko, I support Yuko because she is doing more than Acchan regarding AKB48, but won't die for having Acchan as center again.

10. Takafate

Takafate Kenkyuusei

Maeda's speech is wonderful! Omedetou! [clap]

11. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    my 2 cents, may be unpopular opinions: ayarin...probably the last time we'll see her in Senbatsu :cry:
    I do wish Jurina ranked higher.

12. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Best parts about the election:
    *SAYAKA STILL IN SENBATSU!! IN YOUR FACE DOUBTERS!!! :awesome:
    *Sae still in media senbatsu!!
    *Yuka in senbatsu and Umechan center undergirls!! DiVA FTW!!
    *Fresh Leamon made it, she is such a sweetie
    *I had fickle feelins about Renas speach. But it turned out It was the MC not her that said the passing over a wall comments about Jurina. But I am happy for her, I like Rena. But I'm sad she passed sae.
    Don't look at these last few if you can't take some hate, sorry ; ; :
    *Yui being not making media. I don't hate Yui but Im happy with her position not to high so the management will see her rank give her more time to grow! Her Freak out trolling was awsome though xD
    *Tomochin's rank falling. These past months the management have been trying to push her as being, with acchan, the top two in AKB. She has has massive overexsposure resently and tbh I'm a bit sick of her being everywhere. I don't hate her, but the overexsposure needs to stop. Message to management, the top two are and always will Yuko and acchan and don't you forget it:tongue:.

Worst parts, again don't look if you can't take some hating in here:
    *Sae not in top 10.
    *Yuki being number three and passing Mayuyu.I just... don't like her. There is nothing imo genuine about her. Everything is an act. And her speech, HER SPEECH:

• "When I got 3rd at quick count, I thought if it's OK... But ambition is needed to be at this place. Last year it was sad to get 8. There are many cases where I got cut when it comes to 7 people, but now it won't happen"
    Not a thank you in sight, just whining about not being in akip's top 7. Well honey guess what? The elections don't make akips top 7, he does. I hate being a hater but I CANT HELP IT.
    *Chiyuu dropping out of media. I blame Horipro, they don't give anything to to there other akb girls except tomochin and now they are reeping the benifits.
    *Takamina dropping, akip is gonna be so pissed!!

13. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

So...um...after the election was done
    There was a fight broke out in Shibuya...
    ....majorly between Maeda fans vs Yuko fans....
    ........Seriously? Man...this election is making everybody go berserk...

14. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I had to lol at acchan's comment a bit tbh. "You can hate me but don't hate AKB48". Nobody is hating AKB48 dear, the people who are hating on you just think it would be better without you in the centre.

Happy about Rena, Umechan and Shawako. Though would prefer to get rid of SKE because I bet Haachan would've been in it then. Oh well.

15. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Quick thoughts (excuse me if I sound all financial, because I have an exam tomorrow :hehe: ):
    A lot of notable heads rolled this year. If girls were firms, some of their share prices would've shot through the roof the next day. XD

Winners:
    - Team 4 Minarun and Miorin. Minarun doing better than Miorin was certainly interesting, and provides some variety in the UG mix.
    - Shawako. Seriously? Did not predict her there. Ditto Akari Suda. Increased representation for SKE48 in UG, then.
    - Aamin, Oya all did very well, getting ranked.
    - Yuka and Umechan. DiVA certainly did help here.
    - Yukirin, although TBH 3rd was expected, considering her striking popularity growth. Still, to actually knock Mariko's long-time held 3rd is an achievement.
    - Sasshi in Media Senbatsu. Finally - a rank to justify her rise in popularity.
    - Rena. Beating Jurina for the first time. Jurina's fans must be mad, now... but their fault anyway for not pushing her hard enough.
    - Kitarie. Impressive to beat the rest of the mid-pack normal-Senbatsu-tier girls to rank 13th. But not enough to seal 12th from Akicha though.

Losers:
    - Tomochin. And oh how mighty was her fall... 4th -> 8th. And to think her popularity was all but confirmed, since last year. Would this rise-and-fall in popularity happen to Yukirin in the future, too?
    - Jurina. Fine, Rena beat her. But getting knocked OUT of Media Senbatsu must hurt.
    - Tomo~omi. Straight out of Media Senbatsu, AND getting outranked by her fellow mid-rank members too.
    - Takamina. Expected better ranking than 7th. Wonder how Aki-P feels about this...
    - Myao and Harugon. Feel so sorry for them. Kinda like those English football teams who suddenly get promoted to Premier League one season, and then demoted back down again to Championship level.

Miscellaneous:
    - Now we know the effects that pure-pushing has on previously unknown girls. Look at Yui's rank. 17th. Far better than Nacchan, who's been here since Day 1 of AKB48 at 26th (as a comparison base).
    - Amina, Sae, Mayuyu stayed their positions. PB sales certainly helped boost the latter's awareness (as probably was the case with Kojiharu too...). If it weren't for DiVA, Sae might've dropped, but it's nice to see her stay put. Amina, though, baffles me. 18th for 2 consecutive periods? Interesting...

As is the case with most immediate analysis, be careful not to weight too heavily on headline-grabbing ranks. I think vote count and differences are also incredibly important in order for a full analysis, but I need to wake up early tomorrow... :lol:

16. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Quoting from the last thread because we're not supposed to post there anymore

Since the twitter is representing stage48, the largest AKB48 international forum (or at least English one) I think people are understandably upset by your tone of voice. It sounds REALLY hurtful to Acchan, saying she's "queen of being bored" or "waiting to vomit when she pretends to be surprised." Regardless of whether or not you like Acchan or not, I don't feel that was appropriate on the stage48 twitter even if you do own the forum. If it had been your own personal twitter account people might not have minded as much, but...yeah, you get the gist of my point.
    And you say you were joking, but that's hard to differentiate on the Internet, especially with tweets. Hell, I would have 100% believed you meant those words if you didn't come here to say you were joking.

17. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    In the end, I'm just left with an overall feeling of disappointment. Miichan dropping a spot and not making Media Senbatsu was a bit disheartening. Same with Takamina at #7. I don't know. These results shouldn't bother me so much, but they do. Oh well, I guess I have to live with it.

On a positive note, I love the Undergirls this year. Shiichan and Shawako in UG will be awesome.

18. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hahaha, I pretty much stopped following when I saw Miichan drop a rank and started binge drinking... and sobbing and all sorts...
    But yeah, I think I'm over it... who's center again?
    Just kidding! :hehe:

Congratz to Acchan for retaking the center... [clap]
    And all the girls who ranked!!

And thanks all of you who voted, and Tenkun and Loveandcoffee for the live coverage :)

19. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

I WANT ANOTHER JANKEN TOURNAMENT AFTER THIS !!! SERIOUSLY, I WANT A NEW SENBATSU ONCE IN A WHILE !

20. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

I'm forever depressed about
    1. Miichan falling
    2. Takamina falling
    3. Yuko falling
    :cry:

The only thing I was genuinely happy about was harunyan