Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) / AKB48 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 30, 2008.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: Kitahara Rie / Team B

^I get it now about Majisuka...no Majisuka Gakuen 3. :( J/K! :lol: I really don't care about a third part though, but it's really good! It's just that there's hopes of Mariko graduating. XD But anyways about the cranes, for me, cranes are hard to do. :hehe: Unless my friend helps me since she knows how to do origami and cranes and I could say, all that stuff, lol. Those look like really nice cranes though~Cranes look really cool. My friend knows how to make ones that could make the wings flap if you move them...I guess it's easy???? The head doesn't look sloppy though, but if it is sloppy, who cares because those look really nice. :D Nakayan is so funny in her blog! [hehe] I don't really know much about her though....that's why she's pretty low on my ranking. :fp: If I do know more, I'll try to like her, but I'm fine with her. :^^;: Kitarie does seem pretty good in origami though if she lost to her~!!!! XD Lol.

2. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Yes, that does tend to be the case most of the time.....

Well, as long as you're willing to give her a chance.

And now for Kitarie:

[Kitahara Rie] Kitarie's Entries for 2011-06-06 (2 Entries)

3. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Kitarie seems to have a small part in this drama "Rokudenashi Blues" (which will start airing July 6th).
    source: http://tube48.tumblr.com/post/6296367325

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLd7927H1c[/yt]

EDIT: v LOL, I always mix up June and July.

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

^ It starts airing in one month from yesterday. Thanks for the preview! ...even though there was only a split second of Rie. Definitely watching this drama.

5. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Kitarie and Mocchii are so cute together! I love the pictures, too. <3 I also can't wait for Kitarie's drama to air! I'm glad she enjoys the filming. ^^; Though, she got mosquito bites. xD Bandages are quite fun to put on you, lol. :D I have to agree with her on that one, lol. Has Majisuka Gakuen 2 finished yet? I wonder.....

Thanks Wolfic for translating as always and always and always! :awesome:

7. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^She is not gonna LEAVE AKB48!!!!! She's just gonna be in a drama, "Rokudenashi BLUES", but she will stil be in AKB48. xD And hey, she's good at acting. Lol. She'll still be in AKB48. Doesn't mean that if she's in a drama she's not gonna be in AKB48 anymore. If she actually did leave, me, poly, and Choko would be sad and would know the NEWS already, lol.

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    ^ Dude, that's...terrible.

Why would you wish something bad for her? [wonder]

9. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

MeOsJiDa, you're terrible for saying such a mean thing about Kitarie... [boom] [boom] [boom] [boom]

Kay

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I want to say good luck to Kitahara Rie, my favorite and #1 girl in AKB48!!!!!!! :cute:
    I really hope she does well! :^^;: She deserves to stay in Senbatsu.
    Good luck Kitarie!!!!! I hope you do well and stay at your place and be higher since I don't want you to move down. :/ Good luck to all of who is participating and I hope they all do well! :D
    Good Luck! :D
    Once again, Kitarie. :) :D :inlove: [rock] :^O^: :cute: :lol: :^^;: [cool] :awesome: :D :) :flower: :banana: [dance]
    Haha, lastly....
    [hi5]

11. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  12. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations Wolfic! I'm really happy Kitarie's family was able to watch her perform and cheer her on~ It's important to have support from your family.

Kay

13. oddball

oddball Member

You, know, for a while there I saw names like Jurina and Tomo-mi fall down the rankings and I though, maybe, just maybe Rie might sneak into senbatsu and she only jussed missed it by getting 13th :fp:

Ah, so close kitarie but I am glad that your ranking went up, it shows that more and more people are appreciating you so very well done! [clap]

14. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

RIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

<3

15. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I was freaking out when my sister told me that Kitarie got #13!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! :^O^: You did it Rie! :cute: Rie deserves that place though. [rock] I was confident that she was gonna go up, but at a point, I was scared she wasn't... :XD: Hey! But, she did go up! So, I am super happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome: I never knew Kitarie had a younger brother. [hehe] That seems interesting what she did....love the pictures of Rie though! She always looks pretty no matter what. :inlove: :D

16. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore

AHHHHH!!!! RIE AT 13 SO PROUD <3333

Hehe congratulations Rie :)

17. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing that picture, poly! :D Kitarie looks so gorgeous as always and she looks so happy. ;____;

:banana: 13TH FOR THE WIN! [rock]

19. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I've very glad Kitahara Rie was able to make 13th place for this year's elections. I know she will work extra hard to do better next year~

Kay

20. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena