[GENERAL] The SDN48 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by Hiro@Vegas, May 7, 2009.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Hiichan became a gravure idol

And I'm pretty sure rinatin is blacklisted from AKB at this point.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Can anyone help me with SDN units? I'm trying to list all of the girls by what units they perform, and I'm having troubles. Anyone have some sort of list with all of the current girls' parts?

3. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

1st gen :

Yuuwaku no Garter : Akita Kazue, Kato Mami, Sato Yukari
    I'm sure. : Kohara Haruka (previously Ito Kana), Okochi Misa
    All In : Noro Kayo, Imayoshi Megumi, Kondo Sayaka, Chen Qu, Nishikunihara Reiko
    Jajauma Lady : Umeda Haruka, Kochi Masami, Serina, Hatakeyama Chisaki, Ohori Megumi, Urano Kazumi

2nd gen :

Yuuwaku no Garter : Kohara Haruka (previously Fukuyama Sakura), Aikawa Yuki, Fukuda Akane
    I'm sure. : Akiko, Natsuko
    All In : Ito Mana, KONAN, Tanisaki Tomomi, Hosoda Miyu, Fujikoso Yumi
    Jajauma Lady : Oyama Aimi, Kimoto Yuki, Takahashi Yui, Matsushima Rumi, Fukuda Akane (previously Ninomiya Yuka), Tsuda Marina

I think that's it

4. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thanks! I wish Memolist would do SDN units like he does AKB units so this would be easier. Now I get to play on their wiki and see what Mitsui Hiromi, Kaida Jyuri, Nachu, and Tezuka Machiko get to do, along with subs!

5. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

with the under 18 ban lifted, I smell SDN LODs in the near future :fear:

6. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Let's hope so !

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I'm not getting my hopes up till they're actually announced, but that would be fantastic. I could finally start following the girls more closely.

8. seule_etoile

seule_etoile Kenkyuusei

The rating's been lifted [shock] that is amazing news! I love SDN but I feel like I could love them more if LODs were available. I have an mp3 rip of the stage that I listen to all the time. It sounds really consistent and impressive musically, so it would be even better if I could see them perform.

9. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Trust me...their performance was awesome from start to end...just watch their stage performance last friday here in Singapore...vocal and dance power all the way.

10. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

a bit torn on the news about the lifting of the ban of people below 18 years old.

on one side, this would mean, as you guys have already said, the possibility of lods. and then there's the more exposure thing which will definitely do a lot of good for sdn.

but on the other side, this would also mean that the world will know sdn48 for the tamed-down version of the songs that will be included in the lods, and not for what they have been performing for the past 2 years. i can't imagine the songs i'm sure, yuuwaku no garter, and jaja uma being performed in any other way other than what i was used to seeing in the theater.

i'm a bit scared and at the same time excited on how this will turn out. i won't set my expectations too high so that i won't be disappointed.

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^The TDC performance only censored Futsuu no anata, and they've already performed Yuuwaku no Garter and I'm sure plenty of times so I'm sure it'll be fine. I can handle one censored song lol

12. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ wait, they already performed i'm sure? uncensored? where!?

cause if you're talking about nyan and mariko's performance, that's an extremely watered down version of the song. barely any touching and they're too far apart for most of the song. [hehe]

and yuuwaku.. well.. i guess if you don't count the chair scene and the wildness of the girls when the lights go dim, i guess its okay then.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Damn! Why couldn't tgsk have waited until after I left town to start this up? [boom]

I'm in the camp that felt SDN was a safe haven away from the new younger fans. I guess that's over. But maybe it will boost the exposure, that will be nice for the girls.

I went to last night's show, they still did the ori. version of Futsuu. :drool: And I didn't know they had chenged the chreography of Vampire since they aren't "lifting the stage" anymore. Too bad, the part where the stage goes up is the best part! :tongue:

14. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Oh, I was talking about YYG lol But the TDC performance of SDN's stage only censored futsuu no anata, like I said earlier.

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The shows that start at 8:30 are still going to be R-18, so I reckon that's a nice compromise.

I'm glad cause I'm going to Japan in July and I thought I wouldn't be able to go since I don't turn 18 until August :D But now I can. Only problem is most of my favourites probably won't be there because of DUMP SHOW practice, but oh well... >_<

16. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I definitely haven't seen the Stage, but aren't they not using hydraulics and only 50% of their lights like AKB?

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Yeah, he was commenting on that.

18. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i'm with you on that 100%.

just an idea, if they're going to serve a tamed version of the stage, why don't they also do like a hyper version of it? i was thinking more like a saturday night show that starts at 11:59 midnight and ends at 2:00am, with the girls totally free from their idol shackles (yup, there are still things they cannot discuss on stage), and beer available for those watching the show. [rock] hehe. it would be an awesome treat for us hardcore fans who won't mind sleeping at akihabara at all just to see something like that.

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Like RSL, I won't get excited yet but hoping for it all the same. I just really want the next single to be announced already. They're the only xxx48 group without a summer single and Ai, Chuseyo was just so perfect to me that my anticipation level is the highest for this group. <3

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Watched most of the first U-18 show on the monitors tonight....

Yeah, Futsuu is messed up with the *edit* And it isn't so much the "bleep" that bothers me, it is the fact that the choreography changed when they cross their arms into the X instead of the sexy pose they usually do.

I came in after Garter and I'm Sure, so I don't know if anything different happened there or not. Other than that, the show is still awesome!