Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Re: Itano Tomomi / Team K

Example: http://www.asahi.com/showbiz/gallery/20 ... AKB48.html
    I'm not that sure about predominantly part, but there are a lot of them for sure.

2. Warhammer5001

Warhammer5001 Kenkyuusei

Haha I know im a dude and that I love tomo XD

3. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

so uh guys, its been awhile since Tomo's latest photobook came out right? find me scans of the manga that was in the photobook and ill see if akb48-scanlations will scanlate it [nod]

ill assume you guys know how decent scans should look like so nothing like this http://morningberryz48.wordpress.com/20 ... %EF%BD%8E/ (and im pretty sure its incomplete) and something that can be easily cleaned and prettied up

4. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

I have not seen good manga portion scans floating around Internet, but if my example scan below with rather entry level equipment are enough than I will be more than happy to spend some on it.

[​IMG]

5. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Itano Tomomi] I'm fine
    Original Entry
    2011-06-11 21:47:02

Thanks so much for all of the comments ♥ ^^ It really surprised me (haha)

I saw everyone’s comments, and, I shook hands with a lot of people at the handshake event in Nagoya, it really made me feel good ^^

Thank you so much ^^

It made me really happy when people were worried and asked me, “Is everyone okay?” ♥

But, Tomo is totally fine, so don’t worry

[​IMG]

I can feel everyone’s love ♥
    Tomo.

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

6. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

Hi all,
    I don't usually post in the Tomochin thread but I'm a big fan never the less and I've been thinking a lot about her Senbatsu results and what her next move might be. I remember reading a thread on here a while back stating that Takamina and Acchan had to reassure Tomo that she was still needed in akb48 and that they where worried that she seemed so depressed (hope i got that right) I also remember someone on here saying that she was prone to bouts of depression, don't know if it was more or less than others. Considering she is releasing and having some success with her solo stuff combined with the drop in ranking, does anyone else think she/agency might decide to just go all out for a solo career. It's just that if she felt unneeded before then how is she feeling now :( Don't mean to be overly dramatic but it can't be far from her thoughts surely.
    What's others thoughts on this ?
    Thanks.

7. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15

thats actually pretty good. if you are willing to do it then please put them all in a folder or a zip file and send it to me at missingno15@gmail.com

i have no idea, i would think that she would have learned her lesson already about not being needed in akb. also, i have thought about her graduating because of her lowering to 8th but, if she leaves now, i think that its not going to help her image either. it would make her seem like the sore loser and that would not help her solo career. also, if you noticed, this year, horipro got shat on because of all their girls who lowered in rank (Tomo, tomo, and myao) so going all out on solo career maybe possible but im thinking that maybe while she is still with AKB. i dont think she'll do it, and i hope that she doesn't do it or have a "knowing when to quit" mentality.

8. starcherry

starcherry Kenkyuusei

I'm so sad knowing that Tomo's rank got dropped.
    I hope she won't graduate soon
    Can't even think akb without tomo [think]
    But being a solo-singer is also a good choice [hehe]

9. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

oh i don't know anything about this, it will be good if someone can share more info on this coz i am interested in this too! [aup]

as for going solo, i do not think that tomochin is considering it at the moment, but if she is considering that, i hope she doesn't do it yet. same like a couple others, i cannot imagine tomochin not in AKB. i bothered to find out about the group and everything because of her, so i would really love to see her in the group as long as possible and she is still in top 10, kind of no reason for her to leave too.

i did google translate on some of the comments on her blog entry (the one right after the election, there were around 13k of them!) and i must say the japanese fans were very encouraging so i hope that would have convince her that she is much loved. [rock]

and thanks for the new blog entry translations, love that pic and glad that she really sounds like she is feeling much better now.

10. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Here we go: http://www.multiupload.com/SGNSS5C2S6
    This is unedited raw (not properly cropped) archive scanned at 200dpi. One page scan file size is around 3 MB so email isn't an delivery option. I hope it helps.

Thanks Kanki again for translation.
    I'm glad she takes this situation professionally.

11. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

just read her blog title, it must be most of her fans are worrying her much..
    I believe she will be fine with this situation that had happened to her,.
    keep up the good work Tomochin! [rock]
    thanks Kanki :)

12. aldrinkhan

aldrinkhan Kenkyuusei

rewatched the AKBingo 2011 1hr special where they got their palm fortunes read. it was said that there was a strong possibility that her popularity might diminish. it seems that it actually came true.

13. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15

Wow thanks vutt! I'll make sure to properly credit you for the scans.

But shit, i forgot how long this manga was :blink:

14. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

hmmmm i won't say it diminished(their vote count increased) but the other member's popularity just grew larger compared to tomochin's.

15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That's what I feel as well. The other members got more fans that actually voted. And about her leaving, I think one thing she would need to think about is: how much of her populatiry is because she's in AKB48? Certainly for Tomochin, I don't think her popularity is just because she's in AKB48, but if she leaves, can she maintain the momentum, so to speak? I don't know the answer to this, but has any ex-member crafted a successful solo career?

16. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

I agree that diminished popularity is way to strong word. An election within AKB ecosystem based on specific rules shows her relative popularity against other girls.
    On the other hand let's take her 1st single sales. Based on election result one would assume that Not yet and French kiss should outsell Dear J by large margin with ease. It did not happen.
    It appears indeed that she does not have that much wotas, but when it comes to buying her single and there is no direct competition at the same time with other AKB girls average AKB fan will buy it happily. Plus there are casual listeners who don't give a shit about voting. Dear J sold more than 200000 copies. If she will continue that way her professional future is secure. And one year idol group general election result will be just a footnote in her biography.

I don't want her to leave, because she has to be there when AKB48 will give Tokyo Dome concert.

17. Warhammer5001

Warhammer5001 Kenkyuusei

I agree! haha plus I agree with the statement about not all her fans voting I know of few of us over here in the states who didint get to put our vote in so there some votes she missed just from us! haha whos telling how many votes she is missing :p

18. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

Your analysis def. seems spot on vutt. It's probably not an issue of how popular she is but rather the number of fans who voted.

19. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ip_FBQukw[/yt]
    Sorry to be off topic, but i kinda think of tomomi with this song :p

20. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15