The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

yeah.. that's why I wonder what should I do in my life.
    I realize my life is temporary and I want to do something... I don't want any regret when I'm looking back.
    but.. I'm stuck with my routine. :fp:

2. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

been a day gone after suffering a nervous breakdown...still crying and not had any sleep last night.

parents did this to me after screwing over my job and money. i said a lot of things to them which they deserve and i want their money and i want out.

3. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Didn't you move out like months ago? [wonder]

So I'm obsessed with Love like candy floss and Kodou no Himitsu rn.

ALSO STILL CRACKERS.

4. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ no, i was about to, but 'mom' turned around and saw the house when I told her not to just as I was about to pay to move in. So the whole thing started around December when she screwed me over, so I've been stuck at this hellhole of a house ever since.

they caused me into the nervous breakdown, since they don't believe that I was depressed and all.

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Serious question, why do you parents dictate your life so much at your age? o_o Isn't that like... not allowed? >_>

6. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

Didn't they cut a lot from the English version? I heard the overall theme of the show was completely removed because it would be considered too controversial, and they just made it an action series.

7. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

they could care less..i don't have any self-esteem at all. plus the people i know don't even listen to what I have to say.

plus on top of that, thanks to the parents, i have to find a way to pay 700 dollars back to the state in less than two weeks or I go to jail :cry:

i just wish i was gone...i just don't want to wake up anymore :cry:

8. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Yeah, they removed all the relationship stuff, and like any dubbed magical girl anime they removed any trace of japan actually existing, etc, but the English voices fit the characters pretty well IMO.

9. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

Sorry if I'm seem nosy or out of line but how have they made you owe the state 700dollars?

10. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^

because they told me to keep calling the unemployment people when i had a job at the time and the parents told me if i liked it to keep calling so i can get a paycheck. since i didn't like it at all, i quit and called(forgetting i had to put how much i got from that workplace, since i only worked 90 minutes there). i got a letter on my birthday telling me to call them, but all i got was their answering machine(i sent a ton of messages and they never called me back at all).

i got another letter from the state this past weekend since they didn't hear back from them(note the messages i left them). when i showed it to the case worker, she said i had to pay or i had to go to jail.

i've been crying ever since and just want to end it since i have nothing to get 700 dollars. nobody can help me or anything. i just my life over...

11. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Well, look at the bright side: your parents won't be in jail with you XD

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I'm glad you're posting on a forum where no one can help you. Go into the real world and talk to a counselor of some sort. Be it financial or psychological. It'll help, I'm sure. Don't make an excuse.

13. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

@ckd

For the money, just do whatever you can to get the money, take odd jobs and stuff. As you said there are two weeks, and there is definitely a possibility you CAN scrape that money together. Offer to work 12 hours a day, everyday. Work out the sums, see what works. And if the worst comes true and you didn't make enough in time, you could say that you've at least tried.

Perhaps, if you held a more optimistic outlook on life, you will be having a less painful time. And you'll definitely be able to make friends if you're happier. Nobody likes to hang around gloomy people all the time. Learn to get out of the hole where you're constantly feeling sorry for yourself to make it all feel better. That hole is not one you should stay in. In the long-term it will become worse, for yourself.

You're right, no one can help you. Only you can help yourself.

14. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ unfortunately, there are no jobs in my city or surrounding.

it's almost like they want me to go to jail.

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ i'd love to send you some financial aid, but my wallet isn't doing too well neither :[
    i hope everything will work out on your side

16. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

you know it is not your fault that people who are supposed to pick up the phone don't, right? I had my financial aid screwed up by some school people (shh hope they don't see this XD) before because they wouldn't pick up the phone or come to work for like two weeks and when they finally spoke to me it was one hour before the deadline and they said only like two sentences so it didn't help at all :fp:

It's just that... It's not your fault people are inefficient! So don't blame yourself for it > < going to jail doesn't sound good but don't blame yourself for what happened okay ;A; and you can still make 700 in two weeks. There must be something online. Borrow from whoever you can and you can even try to fight your case a little because technically it was they who didn't pick up the phone right o__o (I don't know though, it's just that my friends tell me I need to yell at the fin aid people and I will get my way next time, but I've never tried to see if it will work)
    Ganbatte > <

17. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me the name of the HP soloist who has a music video of her in a train station with a CG train circling around her? And the name of the song too

18. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15

im graduating from high school tommorow.

19. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^
    ^ Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi by Fujimoto Miki.

I was sitting here for a minute like "THAT WAS MIKITTY, WASN'T IT? MUST'VE BEEN BOOGIE TRAIN."
    ...of course not. :hmm: *feels dumb lol*

20. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

congratulations honey-senpai even though you're my kouhai since you're graduating high school.

I just signed a lease for a new apartment. now i'm searching craigslist for cheap furniture.