Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) / AKB48 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 30, 2008.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: Kitahara Rie / Team B

So, I have decided to do my "little" countdown in Kitahara Rie's thread~! LOL. :cute: <3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 3 more days till Kitarie's birthday! Here is some "Happy Birthday!" Images for Kitarie, my oshi. <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3 more will be released tomorrow and then on her birthday date, 5 will be released! [party] Lol. I was bored, so I just decided to do this. Happy Early Birthday, Kitarie or Rie or Kitahara Rie or.....Kitahara! XD
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    It's also settled for me. I'm only gonna make 6 banners instead of 7, so now, I'm finally all done! Yay~! We'll have like about 10 banners or so for Rie's birthday now! Thanks to poly! :D <3

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I tried watching the Nemosu TV episode where Kitarie was a nurse, but I don't like hospitals, so I got scared out and had to stop watching... :( The nurse outfits looked cute, though~

Kay

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Day 2 of the birthday of Kitahara Rie. [party] [hehe]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------
    I have to say that those smiley faces of those "Happy Birthday! :D" things get better and better each time. Yay~! Tomorrow is her birthday in Japan, but her birthday is 3 more days later including today here in California. Though I get a little bit confused with the time in Japan and here since it's a "big" difference. 8D Lol. And this is an example of me writing a letter to Kitarie with help from my sister:[​IMG] :lol: And all us Kitarie oshis throwing a birthday "party" on here for her: [​IMG]LOL. These faces are way too cute. :hehe: :cute: <3 Okay....I'm off for now.....[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is how happy I am right now for Kitarie's birthday:
    [​IMG]

SMILEYS ALL FROM~HERE.
    I'm thinking about making one more banner for Rie and that's all. XD
    EDIT: NVMD. :^^;: Tomorrow is the 23rd in Japan. XD Then on Friday (RIGHT...???), it's her birthday. :D Mess up...Also, I'M SO DYING FOR RIE TO BE IN A REALLY SCARY MOVIE. :^O^: (idk, i just love scary stuff of course. xD)

4. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I'm sorry to hear that seeing as how there are some amusing Rie moments (though it's mainly her messing up). If it's any consolation that's not really a hospital, but a college for nurses.

The other part of that episode has the four each individually giving a lecture to the college students, so maybe that's not as bad.....?

Also,

[Kitahara Rie] Kitarie's Entries for 2011-06-21 (2 Entries)

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^The drama already is really finished? :O Wow....I thought they were going to filming it while it was airing...I guess this type is different or not. xD They are still very lucky there is rain. 8) Lol. Over here, it's over 100 Degrees Fahrenheit. XD To me, I feel fine, but to other people, it's very hot out, lol. Does anybody know who is Chiaki and Taison??? Is it somebody from her cast from the drama? (laugh) I would be really glad too if I met someone from quite a long time ago. I would be very happy. :) I'm glad Kitarie has met her old friend! :D What a pleasure. I wonder if that's her best friend though, lol! I bet....xD Pretty cool though~ The cafe that Kitarie and her friend went to, it looks really good since Kitarie has took that picture of the drinks and stuff. It looks very yummy indeed. LOL! That's cool how Kitarie still recognized her even though her hair color changed though that wouldn't count really as a big difference or so...I'm glad Kitarie got to meet up with her old friend though. :) They should meet up for her birthday! Still can't wait till Kitarie's birthday comes...it will be a big celebration anyways. Lol. Kitarie's hair and her look really cute and pretty. <3 These blog entries from Rie were very interesting to read and especially about her old friend and her. :)

6. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

xD I submitted 5 banners yesterday :3

Wow, they finished filming fast. Can't wait for the drama to start~ :DD RIEEEEE <3

7. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I'm pretty sure Rie meant that the drama shooting was finished just for that day. XD I'm super excited for her drama! But I'm going to be out of town when it starts airing. D: Well, I hope Rie gets decent screen time at least, aha.

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Yay, poly! :D I made 7 instead of 6...so that means I changed it. So 12 banners altogether of what we know of. Dang, that's quite a lot, but I'm happy there's a lot. :) Can't wait for her drama to start either! I hope she's in more dramas in the future. Lol.

9. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I wonder when mine and poly's banners are gonna be put up...or did you already see them? XD Lol.
    -------------------------
    Yay~! Can't wait to see Kitarie's Shukan Playboy Photo-shoot! =D IT'S A SOLO, TOO. *O* So exciting. Love it when it's solos of only Rie and no one else because Rie is so gorgeous. <3 Lol. If Rie is on the cover and she has the photo-shoot inside of it, I would love to buy it, lol! Now since Rie mentioned sushi in her blog, I want some right now! Well kind of~ but most of the time, I do want it since I never ate it in a long time...that cake looks really cute and very good looking! XD And also looks good to eat is also what I meant, lol. I'm really glad Kitarie is having LOTS of presents. :D So, so, so, so, happy for her. Can't wait till it's her birthday!!! <3

11. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIE!!!!
    that's a super cute birthday cake!

edit: FIRST :banana:
    edit: saika.city I beat you :]

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^HELLO. I got first though!!! In reality. [hehe] I was the one who told you. LOL. :hehe: Look at my earlier posts. :lol: But seriously. EDIT: I was the one who told you. :rofl:
    ------------------------
    My Eternal Oshi Forever, Kitahara Rie, Happy 20th Birthday!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [party] :ome: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    We all wish you the best! And in reality, I was first. Hahahaha. J.K. :lol:
    And hope you have a great, super special one and us Kitarie oshis on here (poly, me, choko) wish you a great one! LOL. [hehe] I'm really lost and really don't know what to say. XD
    :ome: [party] :ome: [party]
    All of you're guys' birthday wishes are awesome. :XD: [cake] This is an "early" happy birthday message by the way. :hehe: Still counting this as her birthday right now! :awesome:

13. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Kitarie! <3 <3 <3 <3

Be happy, shine in AKB, continue working hard, grow to become prettier and prettier and sexier and sexier and hotter and hotter......BLAHBLAHBLAH :^^;:

Anyways, the point is, Happy Birthday and May All Your Wishes Come True!!!

_Doraemon <3

14. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Wow that was one BIG Birthday wish!!! Happy Happy Birthday Hope you have a super 20th birthday!!!! [party] [party] [cake] [cake] :banana: [hi5] :ome: :ome: :mail: :ome: :ome:

15. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

16. Lady Bunny

Lady Bunny Kenkyuusei

:ome: [party] [cake] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITARIE!!! [cake] [party] :ome:

17. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

Happy bday, Rie!! [party] Keep being awesome, please.

18. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

it's exactly 0000hrs JPT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED UNAGI-CHAN~~~!

;_________;YOU'VE GROWN UP
    MANY MORE GOOD YEARS FOR YOU DEAR ♥
    You'll always be number one in my heart.

happy happy birthday ♪​

19. oddball

oddball Member

HAPPY B'DAY RIE [party] [party] [party]

I hope you enjoy yourself this year now that you are na adult in the eyes of the Japanese!!!

20. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

Happy Birthday, Kitarie! [party]