1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Re: Matsui Rena / Team S

Everyone, please do keep in mind that right now Rena's popularity easily put her in AKB's top 10, biggest idol group in the country.

Think she has gained enough passionate antis by now?

2. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

The point would be to dig the knife in deeper just one last time. By making a slightly ambiguous note, the bullied victim knows what it means while the writer has denyability to the greater public and the victim has no actual recourse. The intended victim becomes aware by the public discussion of the potential existence of a message. The bully remains the angel in the view of those that are already predisposed to believe the best of her. This is not to say that is what happened. I am simply answering the question implied in the statement above. A bully would spend hours doing just that- as it would hurt the victim one last time yet leave no one else knowing (for certain) of the bullying. Also note that such an action in no way involves a conspiracy.

Without further evidence (or analysis) we have two possibilities- a harmless statement (for if the graduate was not bullied, then she would not care), or one last cruel shot to a hidden victim- gloating and showing she can still hurt her with impunity.

This is an ad hominem attack and does not address the actual evidence or issues. I love Rena. I think she is great. I am in no way a hater of Rena. But even if I was or others were, this does not change the facts of the existing evidence. Please to not fall to shooting the messengers. By such reasoning, the person who posted the blog posts in question could be accused of being a hater because they could be evidence that might suggest Rena does not fit your preconceived notions. I do not at all think the person who posted the blog posts hates Rena, but is simply providing information relevant to a discussion of who she is and what she did, which is also the topic of this forum- Rena Matsui.

Rena is awesome and talented and a multifaceted human being. By looking into these facets we can learn more about who she is as a human being, rather than simply create a dehumanized object to worship.

3. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    I think u didnt explain it correctly. Let's do this slowly.
    First of all, Rena cited in the second post that it's a hint to the question "Someone has come. who is it?" in the first post. So she did take time to cipher the entry. the problem is where to cut the word puzzle sentence "Mitakaitsukinamuda". If you only cut out "Takai Tsukina", that's the answer to her question. But it's also strange that she added "mu" and "da" in the last 2 phrases, which is actually a bit unnatural.
    Coincidentally, Rena praised Tsukina in her 2nd post. It could be just sarcasm to hurt Tsukina more.

Well, this is just speculation, and it seems like Takai Tsukina's history in SKE is pretty much in the dark. She's nowhere to be found on the official website, on akpedia, or wikipedia.

But yeah, damn u toddvanzetti. now when i watch Rena's videos I have the tendency to think she's just acting cute and sweet but is actually thinking evil plots. haha. And u're definitely not discussing Rena in a loving way.. :tongue: but it's great that u got the chance to attend the live in zepp nagoya. I wanna go too..

4. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^^You say possibility, so why do you keep talking as if the bigger scale says "she's guilty"?
    Like I said, coincidence. If you saw Tsukkiina's graduation ceremony and how she CMed it, you'd understand. If scales are pointing towards anything it's that all of this is utter crap.

I'm not saying she's an angel or anything, she probably has her bad traits and those wotas did uncover Aimi's case first so I learned to trust in them a little, but you can't just add a couple of letters to evidence to convince people that it's true, this fallacy also had a name, yeah, it's called bullshit. If they have something against Rena, they'd better back it up themselves and not ask us to look for truth. Tsukkiina was my SKE oshi, if I was as gullible, I'd have a better reason than everyone here to kill Rena.

And stop calling her graduate, she has a name.

5. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcyYM_fJ2ug[/yt]

6. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

You are misreading my replies. You say you don't understand something. I explain the how it works. It means nothing more. Your dismissals are not based in sound reasoning and my discounting of your dismissals is not to suggest the weight of evidence is on either side but to point out that your positions neither add nor subtract for either possibility and distract from the actual issues.

"Why hide a message and spend all that time?" You essentially asked this. The answer: to hurt someone more. That is why people do things like that.

You insinuated the entire origin of the story was from haters (without any substantive evidence) but even if it was it does not speak to the credibility of the actual evidence that is independent of mere opinion. I merely explained this to you.

Evidence and reason is what rational people should use to come to conclusions about what may or may not be true. The discussion of the actual translations involved is a substantive discussion of evidence, not these continuous attacks on the people examining the evidence.

Love Rena, reason, and the truth. This will set you free. I don't know what the truth is, but my love and interest for Rena drives me to learn more of the truth of her.

I use the term 'graduate' because she is well before my time and I don't remember her name while I am typing and I don't care to take the time to look it up. 'The graduate' adequately describes the lovely young woman in question to communicate accurately who I am speaking of in this context.

7. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

I didn't understand how fitting in hiragana works.

I thought you were over bible posts which take some time to read but clearly not, so I'm dropping this.

8. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

WHAT"S GOING ON HERE

DO I MISS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT [wonder]

9. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Nothing worth repeating :D

Anyhow....

10. PiNK_LEMONeD

PiNK_LEMONeD Kenkyuusei

Nope, only people who overthink about nothing. That's too bad actually.
    We like our dear Rena-chan! ;)

@Lariemeeva
    The video is already off. Arggggh. Was it good ? (Is it findable somewhere else ?) [angel]

11. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^
    ^
    I think that's the Ima Dekiru Koto concert broadcasted on tv toukai right? should be on hello!online

I remember watching rena jurina version of temodemo sometime ago.. they deleted it so fast huh.. too bad

12. PiNK_LEMONeD

PiNK_LEMONeD Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the quick answer, I will look forward to that concert. :)

New PV with Rena as center, Papa wa Kirai.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-knBBfAoFUw[/yt]

White or Red ? [angel] [devil]

13. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

^

YAYY A PV with Rena center!!! <3
    LOVING IT =D

14. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

thanks guys for the explanation.. but I don't bite that.
    I think the rumor spread by the antis or whatever they are..

anyway.. love the PV and seeing Rena in center position.. :cute:
    but.. I'm curious in the beginning, they show us a lot of blood maybe that's inspired from Rena character as Gekikara.. :lol:

15. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

I love her when her hairstyle in majisuka gakuen..
    That look make me CRAZY!!
    So pretty,cute when she smiling and have a litte bit 'sadism" face..
    This girls is my favorite 1st SKE48 member [clap]
    hahahaha :XD:

16. PiNK_LEMONeD

PiNK_LEMONeD Kenkyuusei

16 members of SKE48 designed their own teeshirt ... and yes, Rena did it.
    She made a teeshirt where she expressed her love to Melonpan!

More information on STAGE48 if you want to order one.

edit with a better link ! [hehe]
    Thanks to Mr Waffle for the post on STAGE48

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

^ I made a thread about the shirts earlier here.

18. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbqwGS1rpFw[/yt]

Rena along with Suda, Kanako, Kuumin and Yuria appeared in one of TV shows in Hokkaido to promote their tour and single

19. oddball

oddball Member

Man still not really sure about those outfits.......

In my highly Un-biased opinion Rena manages to make it look good though! :awesome:

20. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I like the outfits but why couldn't they use the ~emerald~ ones in the PV? The blue ones are horrible and they blend in with the ocean too much...

Kay