Single [SINGLE] NMB48 - [Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo] 07/20

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jin, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Love it! It's slightly less than what I expected, but in the same time better, like the hole theme was so good, the dance was incredible and MIRUKII :^O^:

I can hardly spot other members in the dance and they didn't even get close up, I hope it's just this ver?
    Ripopo :(
    I'll be so pissed if she doesn't get any cause even Aki was given a decent feature in the PV that obviously was the only one she'll be featured in.

2. Criss

Criss Member

3. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Yoshida Akari

5. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

6. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

I really like the theatrical feel it has, really ties all the traditional elements together.

Overall a good debut PV [clap]

Btw who is the memeber doing the calligraphy (she smears the ink on her face)?

7. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Awesome PV and great song! I'm totally in love with the Asian-themes used throughout the PV. I'm still a little disappointed with the main costumes (both the schoolgirl outfits and the black outfits) because I feel they should have been more traditional to fit with the PV's setting, but I still enjoyed the PV as a whole.

NMB is quickly becoming my favorite sister group, so I'm really happy they have a strong debut.

Kay

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    "Oh hey! Those are the two new girls in AKB! Are the other fourteen girls part of the band, too?"

10. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    It's a good PV but my 3 oshis apparently don't exist so I'm bitter. :awesome:

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

More like 'hey I think oen of those girls was in the ebikachu PV. what's this nonsense and where's acchan'

12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    watanabe miyuki (mirukii)

i like the commentators comment
    「変?!」

13. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    http://www.nmb48.com/news/etc/etc_2011_06_29_01.html

2shot event.
    22 oct in tokyo
    23 oct in osaka

50,000 ticket: 25,000 for 2shot ; 25,000 for sign photo & booklet.

25,000 ticket for 2shot, each 12,500 for tokyo and osaka.

reservation starting today via chara-ani.
    1st wave: 30 june 18.00 - 1 july 14.00 JST
    2nd wave: 1 july 18.00 - 4 july 14.00

14. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Am I the only person who likes the sexy black outfits?

15. pandamint

pandamint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    kuolla
    ^I kind of like them. I do, however, feel as though they are a bit inappropriate for some of the younger members.

I like the PV. I especially like how they are blending the more traditional "eastern" elements (the setting mostly, but also the calligraphy and kimono, bowing at the end, the lyrics unless I'm wrong on this) with the more modern "western" elements (school uniforms, black outfits, the sound of the song). I don't think they could have made a better debut song, to be honest. It's fun, it's catchy and it's something that people are going to remember.

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i like them!

but since everyone in nmb48 looks like they're 12, i don't find it sexy at all.
    it's kinda fierce and strong looking to me.

17. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

Thx, she's the first memeber to catch my eye in the PV. Just read up on her I hate to say i didn't notice her Everyda Katyusha.

18. support

support Kenkyuusei

I'm a newbie to nmb but just saw their pv online so here I am :XD:
    I really liked the japanese theme of the PV, it's very quirkily done with an interesting theatre? stage like effect with the low lighting and the japanese clothing. The song sounded a bit diva ish but to be honest I've forgotten most of it already and would need to re-listen to remember, I vaguely remember a catchy tune though. The most memorable part of the dance was the hair flippy bit and the awesome bowing at the end. Ending in such a neat, relevent and cool way? Genius :awesome:

The funniest part was where Miyuki turned out to be in the front of the V-formation, fantastic idea to throw the fans out of place since even I know that all the signs and promotions so far paint Sayaka as the ace and captain of the group, in fact I was put off the group at first because the centre was not as instantly obviously appealing as the other centres so far looks and posture wise (she looks nervous in photos, always has slumped shoulders and her face looks very sharp/catlike imo)

The bad parts are definitely the focus on too few members, similarity between members and the awful costumes. I can only recognise sayaka, know of miyuki's name and sometimes recognise her by her position in the dance , know of nana's name and recognise a girl with biiiig lips.......and that's all I know even after the PV. The few members always shown are dressed too similar for me to recognise, they should really stick to one hairstyle for their debut except for members with unique looks like sayaka

The costumes are really really bad except for the PV exclusive ones, the stylist is unlikely to be a normal woman because most self respecting women know you either show a lot of top or a lot of leg because otherwise it's way too much/slutty. The members, being by virtue young, skinny japanese girls :^^;: , merely look awkward and slightly strange. The obligatory uniforms aren't much better as they look gimmicky and awkward to dance in and this is much more obvious when they throw their arms up.

All in all I like it, it's a catchy little tune with a quirky PV, but i have to say this doesn't encourage me to root for a certain girl as sayaka doesn't really interest me and the others just don't stand out to me, and isn't this the biggest part of the fun in liking ---48 groups?

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Omg! Hello best themed PV ever!

Not even one Ripopo close up but I spotted her while dancing and in the black sexy outfit too :^O^:
    I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that Kinoshita looks better with her hair down.