Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

OK ill ask it. Where do you get one of those Support Angels posters?? I want.

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

it's not something we are able to know. Who knows? Maybe she did it. Or maybe not. Unlike in the US, divas who throw tantrums when something doesn't go like they want are not appreciated.

3. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Well, I mean like if she did, she wouldn't be that happy with AKB. But with the way she is now, she seems to love AKB a lot. She even expressed that she wants to be in AKB for much longer [aup]
    I know it's easy to say "quitting AKB is good for you". To be honest, it is not a good option at all, her fame will soon die out if she can't find a better agency
    we could relate to Takamina, how she was disappointed when other members get solo career but she did not, but again, in the end, Takamina only blames herself. I hope Yuko won't do that

4. kuonjiranma

kuonjiranma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

I really don't know much about Yuko's situation, but I hope she doesn't blame herself or think she's somehow unworthy. She is my current second fave because of her exuberance in everything I've seen her in. I do hope to see her more in the future though.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I heard that someone said in Yuko's PB thread that in her interviews they hint at the fact that she's been working non stop with very few rewards. I wouldn't know because I can't read enough japanese to understand them, but going by what this person hinted, then people know about this... I don't even know what to think anymore

6. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

Does she really say that she doesn't find her job rewarding? :confused:

7. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hjkhOGW6LE[/yt]
    Not sure if this was posted yet, but cheers! :chuffed:

8. Japracool

Japracool Kenkyuusei

Wow, I haven't seen it! It is similar to Girls' Generation Intel Visual Dreams :p
    But this is Japanese version! lol!

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I'm going to interrupt this Yuko actress discussion with something that makes me :):

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_8OxY8i-o[/yt]

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Wow! That is so amazing that Yuuko can surf! [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

Her huge smile when she got to the shore was so perfect~ :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Kay

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

No, not that (or well I don't know because I haven't read the full thing, but knowing her I don't think she would ever complain openly or anything like that. She's super grateful for everything she has). Just that there's an emphasis on how hard she works and stuff even though she doesn't get as much perks as she probably should. That lead me to believe that perhaps its a known fact that she's being kinda shafted that way.

I also remember that Yuko said in an interview that Akimoto had chosen her as the face of Team K because she was the one with the most experience, but Akimoto told her something along the lines that she couldn't get better than she already was so it would be a temporary position. Yuko's been proving everyone wrong with her dedication and unwavering hard work and I'm proud to be her fan because of that <3

Even in the face of adversity, she can still smile and do her best and keep moving towards her dream no matter how difficult the path is, I definitely admire her for that and that's why she'll always be my oshi. I really hope that things get better for her acting wise, maybe the monster thing sounds pretty lame, but hey, any acting job helps the performer hone their skills and it also keeps her in the viewer's minds so it's not a bad thing :) I'll just have a positive outlook on it, you know?

On a lighter note, thanks for the Not yet video! Yuko's so cool and amazing :inlove:

12. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Well said [clap] and this is one of the reason why I like Yuko. It always seems like no matter how much stuff she had to endure, she always found a way to conquer it.

You're welcome :). It's awesome to see Yuko surfing [rock] and it looks like she had better control of the surfboard than in the PV shoot. I guess the snowboarding came in handy when she needed it for surfing :approve:.

I <3 Master Yuko :worthy: and I hope HP does more clips of her trying to help out people in need as a Support Angel :inlove:.

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

FYI, guys - I'll be busy with my first round of relocating for work during the next couple of days, so I won't be able to post translations as quickly as I normally do due to either lack of internet or lack of time. However, I'll most likely catch up with everything by the end of the weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Y'all take care now.

~gideon123

P.S. - Thanks for the Yuko media. :)

14. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I love this CM, they all look so pretty in it :3 ♥ Especially Yuko, she was so amazing :cute:

And Yuko is so talented! It's so amazing to see her surfing :3 ! ♥

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Thanks for the heads up and take your time. If it was anything like last time, when you went on your trip, we'll all wait for your translations and try to keep this thread busy whenever we can :).

@Micchipyon: I love the CM as well, but what I really like is the poster because of the person that sits in the middle :inlove:.

[​IMG]

The only thing I question about the poster is why did they positioned Yuko's hands right next to Sasshi :fp:. It's like she's trying to cop a feel on her :blush:.

16. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

^
    Bow down to the queen [hehe] [hehe]

17. kuonjiranma

kuonjiranma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Seeing her surf, how is it possible to be so adorable all the time? I really really find myself just looking for her smiles and her off the cuff craziness. However, from Youtubing her, what's with her pervyness? Is that a thing for her? She put her face in this woman's boobs like they were made of candy(which they kinda are).

18. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsSU4S6k6M[/yt]

From today Naruhodo, Yuko wanted to be a star for this tanabata :D

19. romainfan

romainfan Kenkyuusei

Learning to surf is too easy for her :

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxkshNVegAg[/yt]

Okay, there aren't waves but she is awesome anyway :D

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

She's so cute in that video :3 ♥ She really is a good surfer (better than me... XD) ♥

@YO_OY: Yeah, the poster is indeed really amazing. Yuko in the middle = [rock] :awesome: :^O^: <3