[DRAMA] HanaKimi ~Ikemen☆Paradise (Maeda Atsuko)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by AikyiTaizne, May 13, 2011.

1. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I just hope the second episode is subbed and uploaded faster. :cry:

2. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I just watched the second episode from here :
      Streaming link

It was actually better than the first one, imo : D
      It shows the differences between both versions xD (and I could understand the whole thing without subs ;A; AMEN)

Shohei is definetely really good as Nakatsu, slightly different than Ikuta, but good in his own way : D he kind of kept the main character Ikuta already did but he gives a different feeling than the first Nakatsu~

Dayum, Nakamura Aoi is pretty xD and so is the new Oscar *Q* and again, the new Nakao is SO cute~
      (lol at the boy who was Akira in Atashinchi no Danshi xDDD I recognized him in the first episode in a single 2 seconds shot ;A;)

3. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Agreed, the characters this time around seem more closer to the manga than the previous one. Mizuki is more talkative, Sano is less cold, as for Nakatsu...well... I always thought that Toma's portrayal of Nakatsu was brilliant and I always like his Nakatsu more than the one in the manga so :awesome: ... Shohei still does a decent job however, but Toma is still the better one , in my opinion at least :XD: .

From what you've said, (since I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet, only managed to finish the 1st episode earlier today), I think they kept the reason for Mizuki entering this high school the same as in the manga, as in it's not Mizuki's fault that Sano couldn't jump anymore(not that it was her fault either in the 2007, she just thought it was), which then leads to...her affection for him made her want to enter the school?

About the kiss, I'd put my bet on Sano being drunk because even if he has discovered Mizuki's girl identity, he wouldn't have kissed her unless he'd fallen in love with her, which would be too fast considering we're only on 2nd episode here.

4. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

It's on YT now [party]

part 1
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haRBgCZKNww[/yt]

Part 2
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbcYtK_2Fs[/yt]

Part 3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLogF6fJd60[/yt]

Part 4
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqkX2grwNR4[/yt]

5. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

This ep was better than the last!!
    来たーーーーーーーーーーーーー!!! チューだーーーー!! Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaa-------!!! Chuu daaaaaa!! is what was going on inside my head :XD:

6. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    I think it's definitely because of Sano being drunk. It's that way too in the manga.

From the spoilers, I see that things are definitely moving fast? Is it because it's a remake (so they assume that people already know what's what, especially since the original is just a few years ago), or because there'a a lot of things they need to get across? Especially since there's this big problem about the school closing, on top of Sano's problem.

And I am just curious, why did the 2007's Mizuki think it was her fault? Based on the manga, Sano and Mizuki didn't meet at all before Mizuki entering Osaka... But that probably tell that this time the drama might be closer to the manga. Except the school closing part. ;____;

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Sano got injured in an attack after saving Mizuki from some attackers, and Mizuki thought that was the reason he wasn't jumping so she blamed herself.

8. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    finished watching it
    :shocku: :shocku: graaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh sano!! I wish you a nightmare!! [devil]
    seems you look so happy when you kiss her! graaahhh!! :angry: :angry:

9. Nels:D

Nels:D Kenkyuusei

just watched the both episodes, im really enjoying :D

even though i love the first version and i thought that it was going to ruin it
    but it hasn't so far yet :)

acchan is doing really well as ashiya, i think it suits her.
    it is better than when she was in kyuto

i didnt think that anyone could do a good as job as ikuta at being nakatsu but shohei is really funny and i think he doing to great job as nakatsu

so thumbs up from me :^^;:

10. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

:shocku: :wall: :wall:

this is absurd the first two episode acchan already kissed by 2 guys...
    1st by a dog named yujiro :XD: , know this aoi guy :pirate:

edit: credit to uploader 2nd ep http://undeadlink.com/lien.php?id=I02AOEK7

11. oddball

oddball Member

I really think alot of it is because Acchan is really enjoying playing the role, she almost has a sort of boyish energy which works perfectly for this role, I'm loving her dorkiness too, it works better I think, that a girl dressing as a guy would be seen as a bit of a dork......

I suppose the thing about the guys to me is that they have not made the actors play like other actors but make thier own interpritations in the role ok, well Miura and Toma are pretty similar but that's the role for you I think
    Though I am worried at how comfortable Miura is in a maid costume...... :yikes:

but Aoi has brought his own version of Sano to the table and funnily enough similar to the diiferences between Acchan and Maki we see a bit more of a geekier Sano with Aoi compared to the more emo Oguri version.... It works well for the actor he is

12. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

yes.. agree with this.
    I like this Sano character more than before and I think Acchan play her role with well.. I like her expression, especially when she suddenly have a tricky idea about the costume. :hehe:
    but..
    how dare he kiss Acchan and seems very enjoying it.. :wall:

13. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

My friend said that Aoi can't do grumpy/jerk character well, so Sano ends up less jerk-ish than Shun's... but I like a less jerk-ish and emo-ish Sano is better. At least manga Sano, if I remember correctly, is a rather nice person, but with problems.

Acchan really looks like she's enjoying this role. At least, this time she's not a robot 8DD

I really need to watch episode 2, the preview looks very interesting 8'DD

And lmao of course he'll look happy, he's kissing the face of Japan's currently no. 1 idol group. Which makes me wonder if she'll kiss the rest of Beck cast? :^O^:

14. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

tbh what this drama lacks of is the fanservices for girls.
    and there's no enough nakatsu<3hisroommate.
    plus, there's no actual fanservice for the male viewers as well, so.

15. oddball

oddball Member

:lol:

and why not enjoy it, he's playing a character who has both Acchan and Yukirin chasing after him, I'd be pretty darn happy too! :awesome:

16. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

Yah, true, two of the top of AKB member are chasing after him, who wouldn't be happy and enjoy it, you're stupid if you're not......anyways I like Aoi better than Takeru, and I like how Aoi is almost Sano like compare to Shun.

17. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

the rating for 2nd episode is 6.0% (1st 10.1%)
    The lowest for current prime time drama :fear:

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Ouch.. that's brutal. Considering the original second episode pulled a 16.8. Maybe by herself Acchan doesn't sell so well without the AKB machine right behind her. or maybe because it's a remake of an already loved series so soon after the original people don't care. Could be a lot of reasons. But a 6.0 ? not good. I think the series so far is ok, not as good as the original, but it's certainly not bad by any means. Shame, I like Acchan more in comedic roles than serious ones, but as Main star the ratings could come to rest on her.

19. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

wow....the 2nd episode rating is so low.......omg

20. romainfan

romainfan Kenkyuusei

wow, the rating is very low.... probably because it's a remake. Furthermore, the first episode wasn't really catching compared with the first version with horikita maki. So, many people think the new version won't be better that's why they didn't watch the second episode.

I think (and i hope) the rate will increase a little because the second episode was really good, better than the first. Acchan is awesome, she deserves this role :D

(excuse my english ^^)