1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[CONCERT] Yossha ~Ikuzo~! in Seibu DOME - 7/22~7/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

The things a lot of you are complaining about are the things that kind of scare me about attending aidoru concerts.

I mean, I've been to over 100 Japanese concerts, so I'm used to just sitting/standing, no yelling, and maybe just waving a hand in the air. No screams, no calls (except the ocassional "namie" at Amuro concerts ... she is/was an aidoru after all). You don't violate anyone's line of sight or what they're hearing... they came to hear the artists/group.

Of course, it's completely different with aidoru concerts; I guess it just intimidates me. The wife and I have always joked about going to the theather since '06...

It's been 5 years and looks like we'll have to take the jump.

I'll definitely be excited to see this on video; perhaps they'll show it on WOWOW again this year.

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    2nd night set list so far. Subunit matsuri + some team songs

M01. Flower (前田敦)
    M02. Dear J (板野)
    M03. ふいに (板野)
    M04. 唇触れず・・・ (no3b)
    M05. Cry (DiVA)
    M06. へたっぴウィンク (渡り廊下走り隊7)
    M07. カッコ悪いI LOVE YOU (フレンチ・キス)
    M08. 週末Not yet (Not yet)
    M09. 波乗りかき氷 (Not yet)
    MC1. (チームB)
    M10. 恋愛サーカス (チームB)
    M11. チームB推し (チームB)
    M12. みなさんもご一緒に (チームB)
    MC2. (柏木)
    M13. 彼女になれますか? (チームK)
    M14. 僕にできること (チームK)
    M15. 転がる石になれ (チームK)
    M16. AKB参上! (チームA)
    M17. 摩天楼の距離 (チームA)
    M18. overtake (チームA)
    MC3. (チームA)
    M19. バンザイVenus (SKE48非選抜)
    M20. パレオはエメラルド (SKE48選抜)
    M21. 1!2!3!4!ヨロシク! (SKE48全員)
    MC.4 (SKE48)
    M22. 絶滅黒髪少女 (NMB48選抜)
    M23. 青春のラップタイム (NMB48選抜)
    MC.5 (NMB48)
    M24. MIN MIN MIN (SDN48選抜)
    MC6. (SDN48)
    M25. 野菜占い (野菜シスターズ)
    M26. 僕の太陽 (チーム4+研究生)
    M27. 会いたかった (チーム4+研究生+SKE48+NMB48)
    MC7. (エビカツ選抜)
    M28. Everyday、カチューシャ (AKB48選抜)
    M29. これからWonderland (AKB48選抜)
    M30.夕陽を見ているか
    M31.BINGO!(チーム4&研究生)
    M32.涙サプライズ!(仁藤萌乃センターver.)
    M33.RIVER
    M34.Beginner(選抜組)
    M35.10年桜
    M36. 言い訳maybe

Looks like the middle part is the same as the first night. Here's hoping that there will be interesting shuffles tomorrow (but assuming it'll just be units for the top election girls like last year)

3. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

:awesome: :awesome:
    Now where is my No3b's solo songs? [hehe]

4. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Shit, fortune isn't favoring me. Why I won 22.7 ticket. I should have been there today :(

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Encore still hasn't started yet. People seem to think there's something wrong with Acchan for some reason....
    Lots of people have left already

EDIT: Encore seems to have started. Majisuka theme? Acchan isn't on stage. Mayu is taking the center spot.

EDIT 2: Yeah, they're doing some Majsuka stuff then Moeno's birthday, and Maeda is nowhere to be seen. Seems she's injured or sick or something. Going to bed now. Night all

6. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Yankee SOul w/o Acchan
    but after that Acchan is back with everyone in Seishun to Kizukanai Mama.

7. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

eee... !?
    what happen ? please someone tell me what's going on..
    I hope she's just fine.

uppss... sorry don't see htmfan post.. so.. that's mean Acchan is just fine then ??
    why Acchan skip Yankee soul ? [wonder]

8. Chainangled

Chainangled Kenkyuusei

Oba Mina selected as Team 4 captain!

Abe Maria and Iriyama Anna promoted to Team 4! [party]

I'm so glad I stayed up for this!

9. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• This is perfect ;A; Minarun was the perfect girl to be captain ;A;
      And OMG MARIA ;____;

Congrats girls ;_;

10. htmfan

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    hoping for shuffles tomorrow :fear:
    so tomorrow news will be Janken things and maybe a big-surprise-thaT-make-everyone-cry :fear:
    Thank god the Lemon is not selected to be team 4 Captain :corr: congrazt Oba :)

11. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Wow. Wow. I don't know why I get excited for these concerts any more.

Day 2 Thoughts

Sub-Unit Party
    Blargh. I don't pay that much attention to most units in the first place... And then the two that I like the least get two songs each? It doesn't make much sense to me. They already performed them at AX, so did we need them again? If so, why didn't we have "If" by FK or "Valentine Kiss" by WH7? And for god's sake, why no "Tsuki no Uragawa"? What is this world?

Team Party
    Ehh... Whatever. They didn't really need to use their new songs here. They did them yesterday. Do the Chance no Junban tracks... or just more old songs. I guess Team B lucked out because we haven't seen the New Team B do "Minasan," which could be the title song of the concert. I was wondering if they'd include it (and Ougen Center... but they did yesterday.) Team K's selection is boring... and Team A has a huge selection of songs, yet they chose one from A6? Lazy much? I love the song, but at least do something you don't perform every day. Scratch that. Every two months or so.

SKE, NMB, SDN, Yasai
    We had this yesterday. Go away.

Team 4
    By putting them by themselves they're not pushing them in with the other Teams, making them seem like an actual Team, but furthering their distance.

Singles
    Just because they're in a different order doesn't mean they're different performances. Bleh. We get Yuuhi... that's great, though, right? Not really, because it doesn't belong in the middle of a setlist.

Encore: Majisuka
    Are you "Maji"? This "Suka"s. We had this yesterday.

Surprises
    Team 4 captain? Two girls got promoted? Wow. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything since there was nothing yesterday, but still. Now tomorrow, is the big thing going to be the janken selection?

I wish I had something good to say, but I'm not that creative. There were like... no redeeming qualities that I can think of without seeing it. I guess it's nice that the sub-units got to perform... but they do that enough on their own time without using up AKB's.

My fingers are crossed that all of my favorites graduate from AKB tomorrow. Get out of that place.

12. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    The whole thing wasn't that spectacular. They all had super high pitch voice for some reason, and the super enpou seat sucked :D

13. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I wish Haruu is the captain ....... :(

But Minarun is my second choice for this, and I like her a lot too.
    So I'm still glad with this. :)

EDIT:
    By naming Minarun as the captain, I doubt whether there will be a shuffle.
    The only one I can think of is to move Yui back with her 9th Gen members in Team 4, and push her as the ace of the team. :fear:

EDIT 2:
    Would Abe Maria be allowed to join the Janken tournament as she is now a Team 4 member? :p

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Full setlist from Memolist...
    http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-5125.html

15. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    I generally agree with you on a few things above, despite all that hate being pervasive throughout your post.

Seriously? Sub-unit/soloist bias, much? I bet you if Acchan had released more than one single, she'd definitely be singing more than just Flower during that concert. I wanted more Warota7, personally, besides Hetappi Wink.
    And do concert-goers attend all three concerts, or do they just pick one night and that's that? Because if the concerts are a series, i.e. people usually attend all three, then there really should be no need for those song repeats.
    Although I do think the Team 4 captaincy announcement (plus the two promoted) was pretty important - after all, they are a proper team now, are they not?

16. Criss

Criss Member

17. htmfan

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
  18. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

Just got back from the concert. I agree the SE sit really are not that great, it's close to the stage but nothing really happened on this side anyway. I didn't even see Acchan or Miyuyu up close once because most girl just completely forget the left side exits. I am glad Miichan made some effort coming over and send girls over to our side.
    Other than that, I don't mind the subunits, I actually liked them. And since it's the only concert I can attend, it wasn't a repeat for me. And my last AKB live was at Anime Expo 2010.
    Overall, it was a very fun experience for me, a unique experience doing chants with other wotas.
    Although, I am kind of worry something big is up at tomorrow concert, seeing how Acchan was very emotional at the end of the concert for no apparent reasons.

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Yay! Costume/set pictures!

Majisuka: Looks like any other Majisuka performance we've seen.
    Shoujotachi yo: These look suspiciously like some S3 outfits. Combined with being ugly.
    High School Days: They look like Super*Girls. Or any other low-budget idol group.
    Wagamama Collection: Super cute. Definitely reminds me of Korekara Wonderland.
    Ningyo no Vacance: Super cute! I love how they're all so different. And that they're in the pool, though that must have been impossible to see in the arena.
    Kaze no Yukue: Really blah... but pretty? With those fountains, no one on the floor must have been able to see them.
    Iikigen no Susume: These seem like store-bought, happy versions of Kagami no Jeane da Arc costumes. Hmmm...
    Kimi to Boku no Kankei: Boring, but I didn't expect much more out of them.
    Renai Circus: Cute!? A little bit too obvious with the music notes, but I like them. Also reminiscent of Korekara Wonderland.
    Boku ni Dekiru Koto: These are very Team K. Please tell me that isn't some sort of fur material on their collars.
    Overtake: Kind of cool. Really boring. What is written on the black parts? And these don't fit the song at all. The title, yes, the song, no.
    Yasai: The old costumes were so cute! Why are these so ugly?
    Red TG (and UG later): They're cute but boring. They match the A6 costumes really well, so why didn't anyone wear those? Could have saved money.
    River/Beginner: The lighting makes it seem cool... so hopefully it will be? I love how they're all wearing different bland costumes. And all of the Acchan tweets didn't actually mean she was wearing something all that different, it looks like? Just a more classic version.
    UG song: Not a fan. Looks a bit crazy for my tastes. And those boots are re-used.

... What are those buses for? Are those in the arena?

Chewybacca,
    Rather than 'hate,' I'm trying to convey disappointment. They can do so much better than this concert series, and I'm irritated that management isn't even trying any more. All of the girls are out on stage doing their best, but management is making decisions that, for me at least, aren't the greatest. I just choose to express it. In response to the rest of your post (because I'm not sure if it's agreeing or disagreeing with me):
    I'm sure Acchan would perform another single if she had one up her sleeve, but it is definitely noticeable that some groups didn't get the same recognition as others, and I don't even follow them closely.
    Every concert-goer is different, some going to one show, some to two, and some to all three, just depending on how many they want to attend and what they can afford attend. So, yes, re-doing setlists makes sense just to cover all of the bases. On the other hand, some fans who see concerts only on DVD, such as myself, aren't big supporters of these sorts of setlists. So, it's just my opinion that I'm expressing. They can't cater their setlists to everyone, and in this case, that means it's not built for my enjoyment.
    Team 4 is a "real" Team now, but they're not marketing them as such. Here they're separating the AKB members from Team 4, but joining Team 4 with the KKS, making them seem like they are still "Promoted KKS." And captaincy for any Team is silly for me, and doesn't need to be a thing, so I'm whatever on that issue. I thought those two were expected to be promoted, so that's another bleh, especially since they've been performing alongside Team 4 anyway. It's like when Takajo Aki got promoted after performing with Team A. It wasn't a surprise, it was more of a "finally."

20. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Only the KKS wearing bikinis where in the pool, which was on the 2nd floor.
    The girls were singing on the 1st floor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.