Single [SINGLE] SKE48 6th Single [Pareo wa Emerald] '11/07/27

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, May 28, 2011.

1. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

2. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] SKE48 6th Single [Pareo wa Emerald] (2011/07/27

*scream*

OMGGGGGG, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! :D :D :D :D :drool: :drool: :drool:

EDIT: Here's review after listening:
    -Pareo wa emerald: Pretty catchy song, another variations of Ponyshu I would say, but much more upbeat. I love how the upbeat music jumps in after a little cute entrance music. This has been a trend for most XXX48 singles lately i guess. Overall, a nice song to listen to while you're walking in sunlight on the beach ahahaha

-Tsumiki no jikan: well, the song starts about a bit weird, I don't know, it goes into the same generic song like others song by SKE but the intro sounds like some sort of video game music hahahaa. I think of Mario while listening to this song.

-Tokimeki no ashiato (by shirogumi): as I said, Shirogumi always supposed to be cute, bright, clean and pure. So this song again reflects that, just like you know Cosmos no kioku and Sotsugyoushiki no wasuremono in their last 2 singles. Some people think this song is boring but I enjoy the pureness of the team. I like the white and flower shots in this PV and I love the song. I'll wait for the lyric and translation though to understand more about the song but so far so good. I think overall, it's a good song to sort of cheer you up when you're down, again a bright song from shirogumi, well done!

-Papa wa kirai (by akagumi): NOW YOU'RE TALKING AKAGUMI~~~!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG PROBABLY THE BEST SONG FROM SKE SO FAR. I love how the dance-ish vibe in this song starts out and the PV is sort of artistic. I think a good PV is not necessary have to be outdoor and colourful. I'm addicted to this song down to every single cell of my body ahahahah. I could dance to it all day. The melody, in my personal point view, is totally/100% awesome!!! Team red always do dark, catchy and sort of rebellious songs, ahahah. Again, I will wait for the lyric and translation, but I know I'll still love the song to bits. AGAIN, THIS SONG ROCKS !!!

-Hanabi wa owaranai: selection 8, hmmm, I don't really care... But this song is sort of blehhh... for me. There's not much in it that can make me scream like Papa wa Kirai or Pareo. It has a bit of traditional sound in the melody but that's all. Nothing particular about the melody. I don't think this is a particular good song. It sounds like a normal stage song. It does reminds me of Hana to chire of K3, but without the strong drum beat of Hana to chire lol. Well, I wouldn't say that this is a bad song overall, but I will give it some more try and see how I will go. Overall, average song !

There you go, I'll wait for SKE medley in the theater version, but I'm not fond of medley so yeah, won't expect much. :)
    OVERALL, GOOD SINGLE!!! I think the A side and the 2 teams songs sort of made it up for the B side and the Selection 8 song, which is normal for me. But I think I'll enjoy this single more and more after a few more time listen but right now, let's me loop Papa for a few hundreds time first ahhaah :awesome: :awesome:

3. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
  4. nevergiveupboy

5. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing!!

6. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
  7. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

if churi is present i'm very happy

all i wanna say churi is really cute and beautiful while wearing bikini :nb:

8. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Here's a list of the bonus photo's...

When I saw CD Japan had Kuumin I was silently screaming "YOSSHAAAAAA KUUUMIN YOSSHAAAA!!!" with a really excited face!! My oshiiii!!!! Especially because the only girl I really care about in SKE is Kuumin! (Except for the very small handful of others I like pretty well and Annyan).
    I am just too excited! This made my week! <3

9. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Disappointment. Well, if I do get Jurina, I'll be looking to trade, most likely.

10. hikariyuka

hikariyuka Kenkyuusei

11. akirachu93

akirachu93 Kenkyuusei

woohoo finally
    everyone looks gorgeous :cute:
    barely see manatsu in here :cry:
    so jurina centered the dance and rena centered the storyline eh?
    thanks for this :XD:

12. joe.48

joe.48 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Thank you finally, so in love with this song and PV! :inlove:

#1 here we come !

13. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

I may be spoiled, but I do expect more of this single now that NMB48 already cracked 200.000 in their first week. Of course, it was their debut single, but...stil? I wonder if SKE will ever become half as popular as AKB is right now.

14. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Ah, thanks for sharing the PV! :D

I really liked it because of the colors, the setting, and all of it was so pretty, but I wished to see more of the other girls that we didn't get to see. xD The PV was still wonderful though. <3 ;A;

15. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

It's great to finally see the full PV. I really like the song, it's upbeat and really makes me think of summer fun! The thing I like about this PV the best was, instead of just having the girls dancing in their bikini's like AKB did, they actually went swimming in the ocean. Rena jumping in the water and swimming in the red dress was my favorite part~ The only thing I wish they changed was the girls outfits when they were dancing on the beach. I really wish they would have used the emerald outfits they are wearing when appearing on music shows on TV. I think the blue outfits blend too much with the ocean and it makes the girls hard to see. Plus the song title has the word emerald in it, not blue...

Kay

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

I love the PV.

Jurina is my favorite but I'm totally fine that the PV didn't focus on Jurina as much as before. Still, I'm happy she's the clear center in the dance, hehe. If only AKB pvs can be like that, not too maeda-centric.

17. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

yt
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dpuw9vUOkE[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMaxjM7gj0[/yt]

18. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

19. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Awwww, [Tokimeki no Ashiato] is a really cute song with a cute PV~

Kay

20. nevergiveupboy

Tokimeki no ashiato is cute PV except the part that Jurina cut her hair and I was like 'NOOOOO, YOUR HAIR IS PERFECT, DON'T DONT' DON'T RUIN IT, NOOOOOOOO" [shock] [shock] [shock]

HAS ANYONE POSTED THIS:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg4MzI3MDY0.html
    FULL PV OF "PAPA WA KIRAI", ONE WORD: WOW !!! :awesome: :awesome: