Nakanishi Yuka (Nishishi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. SituReilethMin

SituReilethMin Kenkyuusei

Re: Nakanishi Yuka / Team S

hello!~ i came back from SKE48 concert in singapore and i'm totally in love with Yuka. she is so much more prettier in person. >.< shook hands with her and flash her picture on my phone to her. hope i leave a impression to her. >.<

2. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

Yup, the girls are off to Japan now.
    Yuka looks good even without makeup (or was it -very- light makeup?) in the morning.
    And yes, even with this Team S+KII combi, Yuka still gets most of the standing positions on the right of the stage (so I couldn't really see her from where I stood on the left.)

She performed Glory Days too and did declare at the cafe event that Glory Days is her most favourite performance. She also likes guys who has an 'inu' personality (dog-like...?). It wasn't really very well explained or even translated at the event, but I get the feel that its the kind of person who's like loyal/fun to be with/cute etc.

^oh, and hello SituReilethMin :) Welcome to Yuka fandom. Hope we get to see her again!!! (it may be for a very long time, at least in SG). So cherish your memories!

Will update more pics when I come across them soon!

So, shattering, the baton now falls on to you for your handshake report with her this weekend! <3

3. SituReilethMin

SituReilethMin Kenkyuusei

Hi dominique :) i didn't manage to catch her during the event as i have some other things on and yes, she's always on the right side f the stage. Thanks to me being in the center middle of the seating area, i manage to see her on the right side most of the time, but still feeling sad that i should have just go all the way to the front right side of the stage.

YA!!! hope we can get to see her again~ will definitely cherish my memories of her. <3 <3 <3

4. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Yeah, always go to the right ;)

This week handshake will be very short (National Handshake is always short) and also it's the first with AVEX as the staff members. Some people are saying that it will be even shorter than it was with crown records, I guess I'll find that out soon enough.

And I don't think she wears make up (or yeah, maybe just a small amount), that's one of the reason why I like her a lot :)

She mention about the dog personality in last year SKE complete guide book, she actually explained in one of the event that it meant she likes guys who are loyal (like a dog) if I remember correctly.

5. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

YUKA!!!!!!!!!!!

All these pics are from my photographer friend(s) and we were there together, do check out his site for more updates! http://www.akb-sg.net

Doing their intro
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Q&A Session
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Handshake Session
    [​IMG]

^ Ahh... I see, now I understand what she meant by 'dog'... though I think if the translator worded it puppy it might be cuter. hehe. She performed Glory Days yesterday too <3

6. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

And she's very good at MC-ing. I really hope she get a variety show of her own sometimes.

Thanks for sharing those pics. I wish I was there :(

7. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

Hey lax man :) You'll have more chances to see her there than any of us over here! The next scheduled performance is AKB48 on August 27, so it might be 8 (or even MORE) weeks before we ever get a chance to share the same air as them again. -depressed-

But in case, you do wanna drop by to Singapore in the future, just let me know and I could help you out over here :)

Edit: Don't you just love her?

[​IMG]

Pic from http://www.akb-sg.net/

8. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Yeah, but the experience here and outside of Japan is totally different. There's no way to wait for her here at the airport. No way to see her on the streets and just take photos away. :D

9. infzer0

infzer0 Kenkyuusei

My experience with Yuka during the cafe event handshake...i was wearing the 1,2,3,4 Yoroshiku Tshirt (the black one) and during the handshake,she quickly recognised it and asked me where i bought it from...so i told her "Request Hour" (i was there this january) then she's like, "oh really?" then she wants to high five with me yayy [rock] After that i handshake with her one more time for a few seconds before the security pushed me to move along haha...

haha she is really a good girl [hi]

Anyways shattering, i saw your ameblo blog, nice you have 2 shot with Yuka [clap]

10. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Thank for viewing it :) Yeah, it was a great experience with the 2 shot. My treasured photos :)

She's the nicest girl I have ever met, I mean compared with the other members. Not that the other members aren't nice, but she's the nicest.

I :inlove: her

Oh, and the security man...why do they interrupt our happy time so much? :D

11. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

Haha. We hate the security too over here. :D :D :D

although, when the managers push, they're usually more gentle but firm.

Speaking about your blog, I did tell your story in your blog post to my friends in SG while waiting for the girls at the airport and yes, we all pretty much have an experienced things in common! Like the event startting at 7pm but people Q-ing for it at 6am in the morning. Or queing up for photosets overnight at the place! And especially the part about training our patience. LOL.

Ahh the things we do for idols. Defo need more Yuka love. She definitely upped her ranks in my books!

12. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Wow...this is just wow...

From her blog today...

wow..oh wow...can't stop saying wow.... [shock] can't keep my mouth shut, oh wow...First time I saw her in a bikini.

oh wow...oo...what's this? I think my nose is starting to bleeding...oh wow.. [shock]
    So cute..... [shock]

Attached Files:

13. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

OMG NOSEBLEED

HURRAY SHATTERING FOR POSTING THAT PIC

-goes into hyperventilation-

14. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

Today's handshake report :)
    Her partner for today was Furukawa-sensei. I don't know her much other than they do a show together, so I just called her Furukawa-sensei and she laugh and said thank you. And since this was the first conversation with her, I told her I came from Indonesia. And that's it. Now for Nishishi :)

I actually wanted to comment on her white onepiece she wears during the tomikemi no ashiato PV but all members actually changed their clothing into a polo t-shirt :fp: so a scrap that and just ask her about Singapore.
    All conversation is in Japanese.
    Her:"Oh Susan!"
    Me:"Hai Nishishi!"
    Her:"As always, thank you for coming"
    Me:(I got kinda nervous and forgot the word "your welcome in Japanese for a second :D )"Aa, yes, your welcome. So, did you like Singapore?"
    Her:"Aa, yes. There's a lot of Susan's friend there right?"
    Me:"Hahaha...yes, there are a lot of them right?" (at this point, the staff called time up)
    Her:"Yes. Well see you later. Oh, and I really enjoyed visiting there!"
    Me:"Glad you enjoyed it :) See you!"

So some explanation:
    1. I got nervous because she held my other hand. I usually just handshake her with 1 hand but today she actually use her other hand and held my other hand so we end up like a cross handshake (right hand with her right hand and left hand with her left hand). Yeah, I got nervous easily XD I mean, I never expected that. And she's so cute [boom] I :inlove: her :D
    2. So yeah, in Singapore handshake, my friends from Indonesia told her that they're my friends, I think 3 people did that :D

15. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

Hahaha! I like how she justs "Oh Susan!" you. :D :D :D

Wow what a unique handshake haha. Yes her handshake is lovely I remember just saying "Matta aitai!" and she shook them more vigorously with both hands.

Nice going man! And I think its great that you have your Indon friends even talking about you :D So when are you seeing her again??

Oh yeah, I finally found a video of the cafe event.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Yukini <3 (Yuka in bikini)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLyoyE3HSE0[/yt]

Edit: Oh, well, this is only about 1/2 of the Q&A. I'll bring up more if I come across anymore!

16. hina

hina Member

damn, finally a video of the cafe event that covered the Q/A! [clap]

thanks for sharing :)

17. NatsuProject

NatsuProject Kenkyuusei

sorry, I didn't record the whole event, just a half that I recorded :cry:

so, introduction part is coming.

18. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

^ oh. that's fine. at least you did record! and its in good quality too.

looking forward to the next part! thanks :D

@hina: sure :) more yukini <3 anytime!

19. hina

hina Member

@NatsuProject: so its you who recorded it haha, thanks a lot, and great quality.

can't wait for the next part. [nod]

20. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

You can never record anything here, that's great for you to record it and share it :) Thanks so much for sharing it.
    Btw, the translator needs to work better. Nishishi charm point is not just somewhere around her neck! Is the three moles on her neck. Sometimes he just tries to get away from fully translating it and says something else.

Seeing the event, I really wished I was there. I mean the way you do the talk show is totally different from the talk show here. Well, I understand, it because there's more fans here and they need to control it. The next time she go abroad, I'm coming too :D I hope I could :D

@dominique
    I'll be seeing her again on the 10th of August :D