The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

Just wondering... why doesn't anayone post in the "Premium AKB48 Gallery"?? I wanted to post Blog Pics there, then realised people are posting it in the normal Galleries, and that premium gallery is seriously so dead and empty... And saika.city said that Preium galleries could be used for their photoshoots, not blog pictures :awesome: Maybe you guys can consider that? It's kinda weird how the Premium gallery is so useless now.

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I wonder why you had to mention my name? :rofl: True though. :lol: [hehe]

3. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

Is anyone else having to wait a minute or so for anything below the subject field to load when making a new post here? I've seen no mention of it and it's been like it since yesterday, so I'm guessing it's just me...

That's because most of the members have public blogs now. Going back a few years most of the members only had fan club blogs, which people had to pay a subscription fee to access. I guess the fan club blogs are less used these days due to the girls having another blog they can use. There's also the fact that since their blog pictures are so easily accessible their fan club ones are less likely to leak. We also used to have some regular posters who were fan club members, which I'm not sure if we still do.

The idea of the premium gallery was so that people who were paying to access these fan club blogs didn't feel ripped off when the blog pictures were so easily accessible elsewhere.

If you happen to scan some AKB stuff and you don't want it available to just about anyone, you can use the premium gallery instead.

4. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

^ I see... thank you for clearing this up! :D

5. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Guys I wanted to ask......
    How do you make a guy fall in love with a girl? :awesome: There's this 2 seniors in my school, and well... its quite sad that the girl likes the guy, but the guy doesn't like the girl :fp: Would appreciate any suggestions!! [hehe]

6. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

^ I'm not sure it works like that...if he doesn't like her he doesn't like her, you can't really do anything. In my personal experience if somethings gonna happen between a guy and a girl it will naturally and you should be able to feel if somethings going on. It's like a 6th sense, you just know when somebody likes you right? But really I think this conversation should be taken to this thread: http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=429&start=1375

7. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I heard the game Catherine is really fun. Anyone have it? It looks pretty cool, but I want to know what it's like

And whats Catherine day??

8. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

^ Just finished one of the endings today. Got it on Saturday and it's been a blast to play. Reminded me of old times when I just played video games for hours on end. The story is intriguing and engrossing the whole way through. And I find that the puzzles in Catherine frustratingly addicting and fun to try to solve and yes, you will get frustrated if you play it enough. Nowhere near IWBTG though, of course.

9. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Okies then~ Going to ask that question in that thread then, thanks violetbutterfly! <3 Thanks kind of sad though... :cry: The girl liked the guy for more than a year already. :XD:

10. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

It sounds great

11. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

OMG yayyyyy hi! :D I'm so excited to see you here again! :blush:

I haven't stopped listening to Destiny's Child yet...I started at like 10 AM and only took small breaks from it. 9th Grade flashbacks are amazing.

12. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

U.S. Loses AAA Credit Rating as S&P Slams Debt, Politics

Standard & Poor’s downgraded the U.S.’s AAA credit rating for the first time, slamming the nation’s political process and criticizing lawmakers for failing to cut spending enough to reduce record budget deficits.

S&P lowered the U.S. one level to AA+ while keeping the outlook at “negative” as it becomes less confident Congress will end Bush-era tax cuts or tackle entitlements. The rating may be cut to AA within two years if spending reductions are lower than agreed to, interest rates rise or “new fiscal pressures” result in higher general government debt, the New York-based firm said yesterday.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-0 ... ccord.html

US at AA+/Negative
    Things I've learnt from my degree are no longer true

13. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

at this rate Typhoon “Plum Blossom” is going to hit my city(Qingdao,China) tomorrow~
    and it's the day of my flight back to U.S :^^;:

edit: anyways, the internet is probably going to be down tomorrow~ so i guess i'll be going missing for a couple of days (?)

14. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

^ Haha TomoChiyuu you changed your signature XD SO CHEESY LOL. :awesome: But I like it hahas :lol:

15. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan

:cute: I have tears in my eyes after reading this. It's so touching!!

16. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Our Korean students went back home today. I remember I didn't want them to come in the first place but they ended up being really fun. It was really sad when we had to say goodbye. When you hang out with someone for about ten hours everyday for three weeks and they live with you you really get attached to them. After the Koreans and the home stay families took a group picture one of the students that stayed with us kinda went to the car and I was talking with the other one, and he was actually crying in the car :cry2:

It was really sad, I started tearing up in the car when we drove back home, but I'm glad I made some new friends in a different country. Maybe they'll do the same program again next year.

17. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

:cry: :cry: :cry: The Chinese exchanged students our going back tomorrow, and I'll really miss them!!! :cry:

18. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I'm in the opposite position, I'm going back home on Tuesday, it's only been a few weeks but I've become really good friends with our Japanese student guides and the other members of my summer program... it's a lot different to just going home after a tourist holiday... :cry: can't imagine what it'll be like when our long-term international students (8 months) leave my uni to go back to Japan, that's going to suck...

19. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  20. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    I hope you are safe!!

I just came back from enfield myself, all the shops were borded up! Its like entering bizaro world [sweat] I hope everything calms down soon.