1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oya Shizuka (Shiichan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Re: Oya Shizuka / Team A

ack omg I'm so jealous T-T

Thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad shiichan is being so welcomed.

2. natallie93

natallie93 Kenkyuusei

I went to send the girls off this morning, and had a brief chat with Shiichan :) She was ultra sweet, & SUPER ADORABLE IN REAL LIFE!!!!

Anyways, okay, here goes my long Shiichan centric fan account! <3

25/06
    Was supposed to meet my friend at the airport, but she arrived late so I was alone. Thankfully, I reached kinda early? LOL

Managed to get a good spot, and when Shiichan came out I immediately passed my letter to her, and she thanked me with the cutest smile ever!!!! <3 <3 <3 Had a ton of things to say but my mind went blank after I saw her!! So I just waved like an idiot to her lol

After that I followed them out to the van, and there was no one around Shiichan! *CHANCE!* I went up to her, and said: "Ashita Ganbatte!" & she replied saying: "Mata Ashita!" while waving and smiling to me!

I MELTED!!! T^T This girl is seriously too sweet for her own good (not that I'm complaining!)

Fans started crowding the van, while the girls boarded. After Shiichan boarded the van, she managed to spot me from amongst the crowd & waved at me WITH THE LETTER I GAVE HER JUST NOW!!!! It was already opened, and I guessed she was reading it before she decided to wave at me. :inlove: Yeah, so I waved back and she smiled at me AGAIN! :)

The van finally drove off, and I met my friend (who likes nacchi!) and we left the airport after that!

26/06
    Met up with my friends at the theatre, and waited for awhile before we get to go in! My friends took a picture with Togasaki-san, and even managed to get his signature XD He was really nice and friendly though, awesome guy!

Entered the theatre, and the show began! Throughout the entire live, I was constantly looking for Shiichan and shouting out to her once in awhile :) I made an uchiwa for her and was waving like mad whenever she appeared on stage! ^______^ She waved at me once or twice during the con, URESHIIIIIIIII!! <3 <3 <3

I can tell that Shiichan is really a hardworker, she really puts in a lot of effort while performing!

After the live, we had a handshake event with the girls! I carried my uchiwa while shaking hands with the girls, I remember ranran, miyumiyu and sakippe pointed at my uchiwa and said Shiichan/Shizuka! :) I told tanamin she looks really pretty in real life, and she looked shocked & said "Ureshii! ^^" HAHAHA

I got to paruru and said "arigatou paruru!" and she looked positively shocked that I knew her name LOL! After that I finally got to Shiichan!!!!! ^_____^ She saw me & pointed at my uchiwa & said she saw it while I was waving it in the theatre!!!! <3 I shook her hands, and asked if she read the letter I gave her the day before. She said she did! IT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!!! I wanted to talk to her a bit more but the theatre staff pushed me away lol. It didn't spoil my mood though, because right after Shiichan it was Maria, AND I SWEAR SHE LOOKS SO MUCH PRETTIER IN REAL LIFE THAN PICTURES!!! Girl needs to eat more though, she's super thin lol.

Hung around the place after handshake and waited till the girls finished shaking everyone's hands before I left.

27/06
    Woke up early to send the girls off! I waited outside the airport with my friend, and we were busy scribbling and writing our letters LOL! We were too tired to do it the previous day, hence the last minute letter writing! :p

Finally the girls' van arrived, and everyone looked tired/sleepy ;A; Poor bbs, most of them were wearing masks and I think Sakippe looked the most genki LOL

Waited awhile for Shiichan to come down, she was the last with Aamin and either Ranran or Harukyan (can't remember). I tried to pass her my 2nd letter, but some security guy was blocking my hands =_= Thank God, Shiichan recognised me and reached out for my letter!!!! :) So I successfully passed her my letter!

The girls went to line up and checked in their passports etc. I managed to walk beside Shiichan once more, and talked to her for a bit! :) She saw my uchiwa and asked if I made it myself, I said yeah and she went "Sugoiiii~" to me! >_< bb making a uchiwa is kinda like the most basic thing a fan must know??? LOL Anyways, it became kinda awkward because I had SO MUCH to tell her yet I can't seem to say a single word. After like 10secs of silence I asked if she's tired, and she said she wasn't ^___^ I went "aah~"

Before I can continue, the same security guy came in between Shiichan and myself, effectively blocking her since he's HUGE thus ending my conversation with her ;______; I followed the girls to the departure gate though, and for the last time she waved at me before going in T^T

This concludes my eventful 3-day adventure with Shiichan :) I miss her already ;A; Brings back a ton of memories while writing this fan report! Shiichan is definitely one of the most cheerful and sincere girls I've ever met!!!<3 She gave me a really firm handshake, and acknowledges my existence which honestly, surprised me a little! & she had quite a good amount of fans here, I'm really so proud of this girl <3 Shiichan is def my #2 now :)

(P.S Pardon any grammatical or typo errors, did this in like 10minutes while multi-tasking at the same time lol. My lack of sleep is not helping either!)

3. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Wow!!!!! What an fantastic experience natallie93!!!! Thank you so much for sharing~ Shii-chan seems so nice in person. I'm so glad you got to meet her and that her other fans were there to cheer her on! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story! I'm so happy~

Kay

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

LOL, awesome stories, people!

Seriously...good stuff.

:approve:

5. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Good stories... So jealous!

Thank you for sharing!

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

gyah so much jealousyyyyyyy

But really happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

7. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Shiichan was able to tell some jokes on the latest akbingo episode. She's also moved to the middle row! :D :D

Also here she is with Kana and Wasamin talking about the hikoukigumo pv
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd5CNx_jeR8

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

From the DUMP SHOW! thread. Shii-chan appeared in the following promotional videos~

Kay

9. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

oh wow thanks for that! :D

haha shiichan's so silly xD :lol:

11. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

:lol: Oh, Shii-chan~ :inlove:

Kay

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

got something really romantic for Shiichan~
    I hope she would like it or at least keep it,
    maybe she would think about me for a minute or even just ONE second, i'd feel like i'd be able to rewrite the meaning of “happiness" in the oxford dictionary~ [nod]

edit: Asukas blog makes me want to quit school and become a taxi driver, to be "Lied to" by Shiichan :^O^:
    edit no.2: yes, yes i know i'm weird~

13. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

hm.. have Shiichan ever mentioned about what her favorite animal is?

14. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

^
    She really likes snakes. Not kidding.
    She even tried to have it as her pet, but her dad strongly opposed to it

15. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

:yikes: Snakes are scary but only big ones. I used to have an aunt who had a huge snake, but when she had her son she got rid of it (thankfully).

Kay

16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I also really like snakes :D Always cool to find things me and Shiichan have in common<3

She also talked about slugs at one point, at least that she prefers them to snails.

17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

voted!
    Though it's most likely that churi will win, good luck Shiichan!

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

what exactly did i just vote for?

20. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

For a while, the AKB to xx show has been doing contest between the three teams of AKB, SKE and NMB to determine who the 'senbatsu' for the show will be. Whatever group wins will be regulars on the show. The voting is just to pick the top member.

Kay