[DRAMA] HanaKimi ~Ikemen☆Paradise (Maeda Atsuko)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by AikyiTaizne, May 13, 2011.

1. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

^I know! I really hope... it'll attract more people so that the rating would increase

..........now lets see how should we kill this dude :twisted:

2. kazuski

kazuski Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i think this ver follow the manga more than 2007 ver,
    so if they add this scene, it just that they follow the manga.
    and i also think a little bit drama will be fine :)

3. churrochi

churrochi Kenkyuusei

4. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

well.. I only hope they keep continue the drama till ep11 and hope the rating will keep rise up each week.. :^^;:

5. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

^
    Yupp..
    I hope the same..
    Ganbatte Acchan!! [rock]
    Hahaha :XD:

6. oddball

oddball Member

sigh just a daft mistake by the satff with some prettybad timing, it was obviously a joke intended for Acchan as she is small, obviously compared to the guys....

could just be more simply that the japanese, juding by some of thier english print shirts, don't fully know what the words actually say sometimes.....

7. churrochi

churrochi Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah it's obviously the notorious Engrish shirt coming back...but man, the one time they actually decided to look up the meaning on the print on someone's clothes. :fp:

I'm kinda surprised that since the show is talked about so often, the ratings are still low. Makes me feel bad not only for Acchan, but the other actors too. Because there's nothing wrong with the show as far as I see; just a big name to live up to and are constantly being compared to (even though they're not thematically the same).

8. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

this...

and about the t-shirt, Acchan used that "little boy" from ep01.. so why they start complaining about the shirt at ep05 ?
    that what confusing me.. :wtf:

9. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yeah now you mention it she was wearing it in episode 1. I always took it as a joke at the fact Acchan is not actually a boy and was wearing the T-shirt as i to say.. I'm actually a boy you know.. look even my T-shirt says so. It has nothing to do with the Bombings.

10. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hiroshima bombing is sensitive issue which I don't think international audience will never fully comprehend. It's not fair to judge how big this emotional issue for Japanese is from our perspective. So let's stop trying to find various excuses to play this obviously unintentional staff timing mistake down.

11. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Not that I'm trying to be insensitive but really, thinking about it logically:

A. A 'little' girl wearing a shirt that says "little boy" in a drama about her disguising herself as a boy was meant to be ironic.

B. These shows are filmed weeks/months ahead of time so the connection more than likely didn't cross any minds during that time nor was the timing intentional.

C. A Japanese TV studio with staff and family who were likely effected by the bombing probably wouldn't want to glorify it.

Again, I'm really trying to being understanding about this but I really think the netizens claiming that this was intentional/done to pick a fight with the Japanese/etc. are overreacting quite a bit. But I'm not Japanese and don't know how I'd react in their shoes so what do I know.

In all serious though, they really need to stop using English words they don't know the meaning of for T-shirts designs. :fear:

12. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

I just got the answer for "little boy" from センター at ebi48 and I think, maybe it's the right one..

btw.. tonight is Hanakimi time.... :XD:
    wish can watch live..

13. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Was quite impressed with Acchan's performance this episode. Especially considering the subject matter leading on from last week. I thought she played it very well.

Plot
    Mizuki rescued in the nick of time from her attacker.
    They didn't make enough money to keep the school open.
    Mizuki takes a lot of photo's of the students doing their things, as memories of the school
    Mizuki accidently leaves one of her female clothing items in the wash room and almost gets caught.
    Sano decides finally he will jump at the competition.
    No one can find Mizuki at the event, and it turns out she's done a runner.

Cameo... the Original Masao from the Maki Hana Kimi appeared, in an odd scene opposite the current Masao.

Next week
    Hibari is.... the same Hibari from the Maki series.
    Lot of friction between sano and nakatsu over Mizuki.

Last time for me catching the show as it airs on tv, as I leave Japan this week :(
    Acchan has improved an as actress as the series has aired. I thought at first she should stick to comedy as it seems to suit her, but this week she was impressive in darker setting. Certainly improved over Q10 and some of the cringe worthy deliveries from Majisuka... Shame the series is crashing hard in Japan, this episode, especially the first 15-20 minutes is the best one they've done I think.

14. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

^
    yey... thanks gingerninja...
    arghhh.. hurry someone give me the video... :cute:

of course she is... :blush:

yah.. that's too bad, but just like you said before.. the timing is not right.. :^^;:

15. oddball

oddball Member

^

well I think this is really a role that perhpas Acchan is enjoying this role alot more than some of her other ones.........

Yeah the shows ratings are not great but still it is more experience for Acchan at acting so even if the show itself is a bit of a ratings fail it is still good experince for her.

16. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

^ We fans should really take the positive side of this!!!!
    Acchan gaining more experience on acting because of HanaKimi is definitely a plus....
    This will help her mature as an actress!!!
    Just because the show is getting a bit low of rate!!! lWho cares, as long as she learned something valuable from all this!!! and it'll be worth it!!!

17. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

yupp.. thanks oddball and blukiss [nod]

but I really can't understand why this hanakimi must face so many problem.. and now Acchan agency banned her from going on the internet.
    source : http://www.cyzo.com/2011/08/post_8179.html
    I don't know is it bad decision or good. Or maybe this is just an action to protect Acchan ?
    but IMO this is ridiculous ! as far as I know the producer and Fuji TV is the one who should take the responsible more.. cause artist only follow the direction and act ! not decide what should she wear for the shoot :fp:
    is there any news about the progression ? what is Fuji TV do to help the artist ? is Acchan the only one who took all the blame ?
    please, if somebody have any news about it share here or just PM me..
    I'm really curious about this.. :fp:

found the answer.. thanks to babylonz_lost_child and shoruken..
    I won't never trust Cyzo tabloid ever again... :tongue:

18. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

19. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

^
    yeah... I just know about Cyzo.. :fp: and just want to edit my post before.. :^^;:
    ok.. case close with happy ending..
    wuahh.. I'm relieve :XD:

20. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

NEXT WEEK :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:
    HIBARI-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cute: <3 :XD: