[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Re: THE AKB48 thread!

Aki-P in a program, that's quite rare. He made totally the difference in the show, that was so damn funny haha :awesome: (specially the introductions of the members)

I think the most relevant part was when he talked about the election, how it represents the choice of the fans themselves and not Aki-p's decision blablabla, but how he wanted to make the sousenkyou an event like a festival (omatsuri). And if the senbatsu starts hurting the members, bringing negative stuff, he would stop with it. He said: "The election showed the importance of the fans, the ambition/aspiration/desire to improve oneself. But I think if it already lost its meaning... We did 3 times, if we will do the 4th time or not I don't know..."
    (roughly translated, and of course, Aki-p is a joker - you can see by the introduction of the members in this episode, specially Kasai - you can't trust him fully :hehe: )

Well, I think its better not to start that discussion that if the election is still necessary or not, if it's a masterpiece of promotion or if it brings permanent damage to the members, since it was already exhaustly discussed in other topics, right :awesome: ?

Anyway if you wanna see the show, just search for "EXILE魂 AKB" on youtube (the videos above were gone..). And there's gonna be a second part of this episode next week :) (he will end the introduction of the members :awesome: )

2. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

thank you for roughly tranlating it...can i ask what were they talking about oshihen?? (is it oshihen) n what does he say about kasai??

3. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

some thoughts about the exile-akb show :

nesmith of exile is a sae oshimen, i cannot believe it as he voted for sae during the elections too !!! why in the hell a ultra-uber hip group like exile fangirling the akb girls ???

4. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

He explained Oshihen to Nesmith... Nesmith used to like Acchan and now he likes Sae... So, Akimoto told him about Oshihen.

As for Kasai, he called her naughty/erotic ... but in a good way. He was like... She's sweet, has a cute voice, attractive, but above all else, you have to remember "naughty/erotic". She's like the kind of girl that would take a guy's T-Shirt and walk around wearing only that.

Actually, the thing that impressed me were all of the non-idol hits that Akimoto wrote.

5. oddball

oddball Member

^
    ^
    Why not I suppose! :^^;:

I suppose because it's kinda a cool thing in a way to do, saying you have an Oshi in AKB, they are like popular enough and quite a few times a comment is made on shows with AKB and someone else about a favorite member or something like that......

6. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Well, there's 14 guys, I think at least one them would be a AKB fan :hehe: and they meant "kokoro no touhyou" (a vote of/from the heart), I don't think it necessarily mean that he voted on the election itself (only who he would vote for)..well, who knows.. :awesome: I was surprised how they knew that he was an Acchan oshi previously...
    btw Nesmith was really excited at the end of the Flying Get perfomance :awesome:

Other thing that surprised me was Aki-P saying that Tomochin is the member who he most exchanges messages with, stuff like how is the vocal training, the dance training.. He praised her for being a really hardworking person.

Oh, and thanks for already answering chokawaii's question, hikki!

7. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

ahh...so that's what he meant by oshihen :)
    thanx for answering me..
    n btw..kasai = erotic , why am i not surprised [hehe]

8. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

There sure is lot of Yukirin wink moments (she loves to wink xD and seeing her winking in Team B Oshi.. it makes me so happy every time :cute: <3)
    Also Yuko's wink is something super adorable :cute: I love AKBwinks.. WINKS WINKS WINKS <3 WINKS FOR THE WIN <3

9. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

soo....did ne body hear about the Nanchan and Minarun rumors?

Supposedly Nanchan having a bf for 2 years and having sex blah blah blah (prior 2 her joing AKB) and her dating tons of guys back in middle highschool. Apparently there are blog post where she was talking 2 her ex? bf while in AKB. And minarun drinking alcohol , possible plastic surgery (the shit with the eyes) and the only 1 that I actually care about and hope is not true is the possible prostitution. O yea and something about her being mad about da team shuffle and da mass KKS promotions (which isn't a big deal 2 me).

First off this is just what I read over @ another AKB community (credit 2 aakun for finding it I'm just passing the info along) and the original source is none other then 2ch...

http://hato.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1313463955/

Second I'm sorry if this is the wrong place 2 be putting this stuff so I apologize in advance....I just wanted 2 hear more peoples opinions on the matter. I really like both of these girls so I'm a little shaken up by all this and pretty damn worried.

EDIT: sry my mind is everywhere atm and I forgot 2 mention how all this was found. 2ch found Nanchan's classmates Mixi account that led up 2 her personal blog (some wotas have no life) Nanchan's personal blog led 2 Minarun's personal blog.

10. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

ok not familiar with these two Minarun and Nanchan? enlighten me

11. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

^ Minarun = Team 4 captain Oba Mina and Nanchan = Team 4's Mori Anna. Please remember that these are still RUMORS (apparently with evidence) and not yet confirmed....either way it will hurt their image becuz wotas are crazy like that.

12. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

ah so what exactly is a wota? been bugging me ever since i joined this :awesome: forum

13. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I comes from the word otaku: "wota (pronounced 'ota', previously referred to as "idol otaku") that are extreme fans of idols, heavily promoted singing girls."

Wikipedia is your friend xD

14. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

From Twitter just now

@tgsk48 とがちゃん
    大場、森両名の件は事実確認をした上でファンの皆様に報告致します。

http://twitter.com/#!/tgsk48/status/103614106992513024

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Aka, they are packing up and informing Miorin she is the new Team 4 captain :awesome:

16. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

wait oba got demoted from team leader?

if they do decide to replace the team leader, :x I'm really hoping Shimada gets it.
    That was got to be the quickest demotion ever...

but are the rumors 100% true or not?

17. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

^ Nothing's been officially announced yet, all tgsk is doing is verifying whether it's true or not.

18. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

^ ahh kk thanks.

19. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

:blink: Seriously... I'm a little scared now... [tmi]

Kay

20. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei