[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

Re: THE AKB48 thread!

^ Mori Anna
    and thankfully not Hirajima Natsumi [whew]

2. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks.
    Ya. At first i thought i saw Nacchan not Nanchan. [sealed]

3. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

After reading the scandals, I only feel this indescribable rage rising inside of me :angry: :angry:

Not toward Minarun nor Nanchan, but toward those people who dig up the scandal..... :angry:

For Nanchan, if the boyfriend is in the past and that is not affecting her current performance, I really don't see the problem here. If the boyfriend is present tense, then yeah some disciplinary action will be required not because of her having the boyfriend, but not following the rule and not having enough dedication.

As for Minarun, that is a very very heavy accusation that should not be said or taken lightly. Both accusation of drinking underage and prostitution are not only against the rules but the actions themselves are illegal. I do think that Minarun should get punished ONLY IF the accusations are true backed by evidence, until then, she's innocent until proven guilty.

I am really anxious to see the investigation results after TGSK looked into the issues. I would really hate to see Minarun fall because she's pretty talented after all. :cry:

I am especially angry because some people believed they have the right to dig into other people's privacy and say things without consideration of its consequences, all based on a falsified believe that they are somehow "protecting" AKB48. :fp:

Of course, if the accusations turn out to be true backed by concrete evidence, Minarun and Nanchan should be punished through disciplinary action due to lack of dedication and violation of rules. However, this should be taken discreetly within the management until results by thorough investigation. Malicious rumors like these are just destroying the girls reputation and hurting their career. :fp: :angry:

Now this just sounded like a ranting post..... :XD: Sorry guys but I really feel it's unfair for the girls and I really really hope that TGSK can give us a real truth. I just personal pray that Minarun's rumors are not true at all......scared [worried]

4. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

I think some hardcore wotas would do anything to improve their oshi's position within the group. Even if it means removing their competition. I think some Haruu fans would be very happy to see her taking Mina's position as Team 4 captain because of this. I wouldn't mind that. :p

5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I have just persuaded myself to accept Minarun to be the captain instead of Haruu ... and this ....
    As a Haruu fan, it is conflicting for me.
    On one hand, I do want Haruu to be the captain and I always think she is the most suitable one
    On the other hand, I don't want her captain position to come from this way. It undermines her true ability in some sense.

Anyway, I hope nothing would happen at the end.
    Team 4 is still an infant and losing 2 major members in this way would be a nightmare.

6. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: so yea I'm pretty worried and it also seems Moeno is involved with this.....this is getting 2 bad....

I hope aakun doesn't mind the quotes but I'm @ work so I have 2 make this quick so info and quote again from aakun

"also moeno has been involved in all of this lol. minarun wrote about a certain moeno (same kanji akb's moeno) she was friends with back then. looks like its indeed akb's moeno (both took akb 4 gen audition together, maybe they are friends ever since then) and she wrote about "moeno being pushed even through she doesn't have any connections". this was back in 2009 and moeno was indeed pushed back then. problem is, she wrote that moeno was dating someone and this would be when she was already in akb so yeah.. sucks for you moeno lol."

*sigh* I've been in this fandom since 08 and I've seen many rumors but these....by far are the worst. I'm not saying the girls are the worst just the rumors. I'm personally going 2 keep supporting all of them its just I hate seeing things like this.

EDIT: http://blog.livedoor.jp/livegems7799/ (pics of the blogs of all that jazz......)

7. oddball

oddball Member

^

well as it stands I think Moeno should be fine, it may not even be her and in his twitter TGSK did not mention her.....

As for Nanchan, well It all depends on the circumsatnces, if she had dated before AKB then, well a slapped wrist will be what she gets, if she still is dating well then it depends on the circumstances, most probably though she will have to leave as ayaka kikuchi left under similar circumstances and you cannot have double standards.

Minarun! :fp: these allegations are some serious stuff, undeage drinking is bad but 'compensated dating' ? if this is true then that's it for her, there is no doubt where AKB would stand on that sort of stuff, the sad thing is that even if these allegations all turn out to be false these rumours could haunt her for the rest of her career as an idol anyway.... I fear even if Minarun stays that her Captaincy will have to be given up, much like Sayaka's was.....

8. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Yep, as usual, it's so easy to shoot the messenger :D

9. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

Yeaaah, I agreed. Even if all these turned out to be false, the rumors would absolutely ruin her reputation and it might take a looooong time to recover from it.......That's why I am angry toward the people started the rumor - for not considering the possible consequences, and for not taking the issue discreetly with the management while it obviously should, all because they are under false believes they are "protecting" AKB48 while all these actions are just destroying AKB48's reputation.

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Actually Minarun talked about enjo kosai(prostitution but does not always mean sex, can just be dates for money/presents) but didn't actually say she did it.(I asked someone to check this for me as this would have bothered me but I don't know the specifics of the phrase...it could have been something like wanting a new expensive bag and joking that it could be a way to get the money)(yes the girls doing this in japan are usually doing it to raise extra money to buy designer goods, rather than people who desperately need money)

Whilst there is text, there is no photographic evidence so Nanchan can say 'it's in the past' and Minarun can say she was just talking tough etc with the underage drinking(trying to impress her friends that she totally doesn't hang out with anymore) and they can say it's a different moeno/she didn't know her and was just jealous.

Basically without any harder evidence they should be fine, especially with shimada rena getting away with having pictures from the past(which akb girls couldn't do previously)

Plus if they do something about this without hard evidence yet leave shimada rena alone the fans are gonna cause a shitstorm.

11. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

^ I was reading on Oba's board too that supposedly the rumors are that they spoke crap about akip too.
    If this is true, then ohohoho. It's not going to end well at all.

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

^She said she didn't like how aki-p promoted all the kks when the Team Shuffle happened, it's hardly the worst complaint in the world.

13. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

^ meh, well they made it sound like something much worse on oba's board.

Didn't realize thats what she said.

14. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I haven't heard of anything else being said, but it seems for this rumours people are hearing bits and bobs and making it sound worse when they spread the rumours to others. Of course this will also be happening with fans in Japan so I can image their reputations are pretty much at the bottom now v.v
    Even if they stay, it won't be good. v.v

15. oddball

oddball Member

sadly it's almost as if wether she did it or not is what is important, it feels as though it's AKB protecting the brand against those who feel they are here to protect it and keep it pure (Spanish inquistion style anyone?) it's sad to think that AKB may have to.... yes I'll say it, sacrifice these one or more of these girls to protect the brand image, even if the girls in question have done not much more than have a few angry rants, of course as it stands I want proof to see if these girls are guilty of what they have been accused but as I say, perhpas the fact they have been accused may well be enough

16. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

can we do fan fics here or not? just like to know thnx

17. Criss

Criss Member

18. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

Kitahara looks a bit scary as a guy. :yikes:

19. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

It reminds me of Hello Theater segments (from Momusu/Hello!Project's Hello! Morning) xD. If it's something like that... I've been ages waiting for AKB to do something like that!

20. Criss

Criss Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to39Eq8pmlg[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaeZzYSXbQU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZN0KoYCuIM[/yt]