1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oba Mina (Minarun) / AKB48 9th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. wina36

wina36 Kenkyuusei

Re: Oba Mina / Team 4

ehmmm... senpai :D where do you got all of runrun picture? :cute: give me now please :XD:

2. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

I know it's old, but Minarun on last week's AKBINGO!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tTinQYnCqk[/yt]

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Some pretty serious rumors going on with Oba. Togisaki tweeted that he's investigating them.

Apparently she's blogged about drinking underage, having a boyfriend (not clear if this was before or after she joined), and engaging in enjo kousai (compensated dating, may or may not be sexual). Also talking shit about Aki-p

This could be really serious.

4. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The enjo kousai is the one that bothers me. The other stuff not so much. I'm not expecting idols to be perfect, but I don't expect them to do that, sexual or otherwise. I certainly hope it turns out to be false, but many times, the rumor is enough to damage a career.

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

First thing I thought was, "What's the context of this blogging? And who's her audience?" Because I can see these rumors stemming from jokes.

*shrugs*

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

She didn't blog about DOING enjo kosai she talked about enjo kosai in her blog ~_~
    The bad mouthing aki-p was her saying she didn't agree with the rs all being promoted when the team shuffle occured.
    And I have not heard that it was 'unclear' whether she had a bf after joining akb, that was Nanchan.

7. oddball

oddball Member

^

I just hope that this get's sorted out as soon a possible so everyone knows what really did happen one way or another.......

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

tgsk said just recently he'd 'take responsibility' once he gets back to tokyo.

The worst thing on oba's blog for her(with other things being mentioned in passing/jokes etc) would be the underage drinking. She's blogged about being drunk so that could be bad, they don't like idols doing illegal things >.>

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  10. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

Minarun's currently status quite bad now....
    Underage drinking, mention of enjyokosai,
    dis of members/producer, purikura of inappropriate language...
    If all of these are turns out to be true, then we might have
    2nd time in AKB history of firing an team member......

Here are some possible scenarios of what might happen to Oba:

1. All of these are true. Management fires her (Worst Case Scenario)
    2. All of these are true. She will be on indefinite hiatus.
    3. Part of these are true. She posts written apology on tgsk's blog. Indefinite hiatus
    4. Part of these are true. She posts written apology on tgsk's blog. Back to normal
    5. All of these are false. Back to normal (Best Case Scenario)

When Togasaki gets back to Tokyo and deals with this situation,
    I'm expecting something like 1~3 will happen.....hopefully NOT 1....
    All we can do is to wait for tgsk's official announcement.
    But boy........that purikura of "F***" written definitely made the situation worse.... :fp: :fp:

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

English curse words aren't nearly as big a deal in Japan as they are in America. I've seen elementary school kids in Japan wearing T-shirts with the F word on them. I mean, it's not good, but other things are worse, especially the underage drinking. A boy just got kicked out of Hey Say Jump (Johnny's group) for that.

At the very least she'll probably have to step down as captain, but I'm afraid that most likely she'll be fired over this.

12. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Minarun's "F***" purikura:
    [​IMG]

wow .. Minarun is such a punk!! [hehe]

yeah .. with these purikura out .. I am going to have to believe that the blog may be real and that she probably did some of those stuff. once confirmed, it will crush Minarun's image in my mind .. -_-

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ya know, I'm not really sure if I'm being indifferent or really accepting of everything going on...but really, this doesn't bother me at all. I mean...yeah, she's an idol. But she's also a teen. And teens can do stuff like this.

Or maybe I'm just losing touch of the nuances regulating idol life. *shrugs*

14. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

will oba mina's chances of getting fired is very high ?? i am quite worried about that as this is the 2nd firing since the ayarin firing in 2008

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

There's been kenkyuuseis who have been rumored to have been fired because of boyfriends (Ishiguro Atsuki, for example), but I'd guess she'd be the second full member to be fired.

16. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

Besides the Enjo Kosai, I don't really see the F-word purikura as a big deal. Yeaaaah underage drinking could be bad but it is still ultimately just rumors at this point. For me, Minarun's innocent until proven guilty. Also, who doesn't have a past? Or I guess a fresh start is not an option for idols because there will always be people who have way tooo much time to start digging stuff up........"sigh"

I just hope Minarun could rise from all these negative accusations......but I am prepared for the worst [worried]

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Did she just put up her MIDDLE finger!?

18. wilstrick

wilstrick Kenkyuusei

wasn't she "not fired" but they just didn't pass the kks selection to determine if she knows where her place is? wasn't a bunch of them let go which included her?

plus too with ayarin, she was let go so fast if i remembered correctly? like within a week it was said... AKS is getting weak in their firing! [hehe]

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Well, yes, she "didn't pass the selection", but since she was one of the super-pushed girls from her generation and she was really popular (she had won a place in the undergirls in the election), it's assumed that there was a reason, other than her skills, that she didn't pass.

20. Rende

Rende Kenkyuusei

the posts really changed my image of minarun.
    Im quite dissapointed with her actions but nontheless thats what normal teens do dont they? (except for underage drinking maybe)
    Furthermore she only mentioned about enjyou kousai but she didnt say she was doing it, though it reflected badly on her image.
    Well what i want to point out is that, since she doesnt do things like these after she joined AKB48, shouldnt they just leave her alone? Afterall its all in the past.

Anyway i found a japanese blog that described her posts and other akb members.
    The owner of the blog loves to dig up past info trying to ruin members reputation.
    Latest posts include leaked purikaras of yamamoto sayaka and a purikara of Sakippe holding hands with a guy and some kitahara rie pictures which were not released

http://blog.livedoor.jp/livegems7799/