1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] SDN48 - MIN MIN MIN 2011/08/17

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by maxaroni, Jul 4, 2011.

1. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    they got 2nd in oricon with 57686 copies sold on the first day [clap]
    amazing sales considering the competition: Kuwata Keisuke , 2pm, koda kumi, W-inds, etc.
    not to mention they surpassed DiVA's 1st week sales in just 1 day!!

2. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwOMLxwCWA[/yt]

The part in the beginning of the song where they cheer or w/e....that was SO annoying. And it comes up 3 times -__- Other than that....nice PV. It was really fun. My favorite part of that song was like the 2 seconds where you could hear kazu. I was wondering what Machiko was doing there though :wtf: And the Kojiharu appearance was pretty wtf-random.

3. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

The song is much better than I thought in full.

I'm still borderline on wheter I like the hostess concept, but everyone looked great in the PV.

And yes Kojiharu's appearence was very WTF lol. Is she supposed to be the top girl or something?

4. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I really like [Onedari Champagne], it's a much better song than [MIN MIN MIN]. I also really liked the hostess theme in the PV, very adult and sexy but fun and cute at the same time~

Kay

5. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

In case anyone's wanting translations of the songs on the single, I've posted them in Ganbariina for your reading pleasure.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Woo, thanks [party] Onedari Champagne's lyrics and PV are perfect together, it's so much fun...

7. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I like the song a lot :D but not loving the creepy dudes in the PV :tongue: , but other than that they all look good and look like their having fun <3

8. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Abazure, where you at?

9. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

10. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I managed to stumble upon that link also, but I don't think I've ever gotten a video on youku to work in the UK :(

11. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

SDN48 should really start releasing double A sides.....their undergirls songs are so good.

MIN MIN MIN #7 today with <10k. Hope they hold on to #3 at least. Strangely, MIN MIN MIN is actually #1 on recochoku PV charts :wtf: They were like #5 yesterday. Onedari and Abazure are both charting now (#30 and #35)

12. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

KojiHaru lets the hoes know she runs the show. She's all like "Bitches... stand aside" Then gets a call and is all like "Like you guys are even worth my time :roll: " If this is a sign that shes moving to SDN48 she'll be my SDN oshi.

EDIT: Abazure PV was dissapointing because of the lack a Nachu. It's sad seeing her in the back of the dance shot, especially when most of the front girls look like unnatractive Chinease prostitues. The highlight of it was the drunk Nachu shot(which was her only up-close shot in the whole video). Is Nachu really that unpopular??

the borderline grandma girl with the afro really bugs me, her name is Rachel?

13. Play

Play Kenkyuusei

Onedari Champagne's pv made me love the song and Abazure is amazing :inlove: the pv though...!

Happy to see their sales keep increasing, in two days they already beat GAGAGA and Ai J's first week sales

14. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
  15. Criss

Criss Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtGVShWr5E8[/yt]

16. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[Abazure] was a good song but the PV wasn't that good...

This. SDN's B-Sides save the day again!

Kay

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I am really trying to like Abazure, but I can't do it. The song isn't really inspired, and the video seems cheap and trashy. And generally I like trashy, too.

Onedari Champaign is amazing, though. The PV is now my favorite ---48 PV (I think), and the lyrics are fantastic. Best part: it's a drinking song and it came out on my 21st birthday (I can legally drink in America now.) Too much awesomeness going on here.

Kachuusha is a cute extra... It could have been so much better on all accounts.

18. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

i prefer Abazure more than Onedari Champagne
    Onedari is such an Epic song LOL
    But i love Onedari PV :inlove: :inlove:

19. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

20. HoneySDN

HoneySDN Kenkyuusei

I am LOVING Abazure!!! Tezuka Machiko, Hosoda Miyuu and Mitsui Hiromi is on my radar now!!!

And Onedari Champagne is great, although the PV is too lengthy. :nb: Kojima Haruna entrance is EPIC. [boom]

I so LOLOLOVE SDN48! <3