1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Official shop in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by 09lojh1, Sep 12, 2010.

1. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

photo sale arrangements were changed last night and we now hafta get there by 7:30 to get tickets == and sale starts on 7:45

anyways, albums on preorder for sepcial price of $ 153 HKD ... KMN

will come in teams A,K and B

holds 96 photos

Attached Files:

2. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ yeah i was just about to bring that up... can anyone help me buy the three albums?
    I can pay commission too :]

3. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

lol, to be frank, I wouldnt recommend buying it== it looks nice and the outside, but its actualli relli bulky, and the plastic inside is the crappy kind that has dimples which causes it to rip and tear easily.... i dun mind helping out in buying, but I wouldn't want u guys buying smth u would regret

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ oh... DAMN IT :[
    i guess not then

5. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Going to Hong Kong for winter break! [party] Hopefully.

@09lojh1 - Does the shop restock on the books/posters a lot? Contemplating on buying the visual books and photo books while I'm actually in Hong Kong as shipping is monstrous for them on online sites. Thanks!

6. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

@09lojh1 - Does the shop restock on the books/posters a lot? Contemplating on buying the visual books and photo books while I'm actually in Hong Kong as shipping is monstrous for them on online sites. Thanks![/quote]

photo books we still hav quite a lot of (depending on which one u want, we dun hav all of them)
    visual book stocking is quite random, so tht might be a bit more difficult :S

7. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

By the way, those of you visiting HK and are more interested in photos than other stuff. A good place to check out is a basement store in the CTMA plaza in Mongkok. This is located on Sai Yeung Choi street South BEHIND Sino. Store B211A (right now, lol... who knows later on XD ). It's one of the stores with the numerous boxes but one is filled with AKB photos... that's not all however, if you ask the people behind the counter, they will take out albums for you to look at. Last I went they had around, I think 4 albums.

But basically everywhere you look in Japanese related stores in MK you can find some AKB now. >_>

And with that, I give up. :fp:

8. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

lol, was at Uni orientation camp, so this comes a bit late, but those of us in HK can try and get tickets to the janken event on the 20th sept (plane tickets sold separately XD) you have to draw for the tickets.... today XD

http://www.akb48hk.com/passport/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=96 , where u input ur info and draw for the tickets... those that abuse this system will be 4eva blacklisted and forbidden to go to the event and so on and so forth. well, ppl actualli hav a high chance of getting the tickets since there are 10, and loads of ppl are busy during tht time

time is 10am-6pm local time for applications.... tickets costs $360 HKD

9. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

It's been a while since the last update~ not quite sure if ppl still read this thread anymore, but il keep it goin till i get overwhelmed even more with Uni work~

Gd luck to everyone in janken tournament tmr, remb 14:30 registration, actual event starts at 15:30

and also, photos this time are based on a registration basis, so jus go to the store and ask to register with ur ID card.... 2000 packs for september and october, so its gna be easy pickings for a while~

10. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Upcoming Events (Attending Member: Kojima Haruna)

Handshake event:
    Date: 3 Nov (THU)
    Time: TBD
    Venue: AKB48 Hong Kong Shop
    Quota: 400+100 (the additional 100 would be allocated by drawing lots. Registration deadline: 26 Oct)
    Price: HK$221 (for buying NyanNyan's photobook 女の子の神様)

Signing event:
    Date: 4 Nov (FRI)
    Time: TBD
    Venue: AKB48 Hong Kong Shop
    Quota: 200
    Price: HK$300 (for ordering a signed poster of NyanNyan)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/not ... 5610103355
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/akb48-of ... 9106607672

This official news was released on Facebook at 17:40. According to some Facebook comments, the quota of 400 handshake tickets has already been fully filled (Time now is 18:50 ....)

11. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Video for First Anniversary of Hong Kong shop:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejXA1wFghTQ[/yt]

I hear some booing (0:44) and a very loud "diu""yiu" (1:03) (a Chinese word which is like fxxk which is a rather impolite word) when it shows Team 4.
    So disrepectful !!! :angry: I hope tsgk didn't hear that.

And video announcing NyanNyan's visit:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imUYzjMW5OU[/yt]

12. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

^
    isn't that a cantonese word to "say hello" to someone we " like"... [think] ...

13. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^ No.
    Or maybe it's not "diu" but "yiu", but is still not polite.

14. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Hey guys,

So anyway besides the Nyannyan news (I'll be going to the signing but prolly not the handshake) for AX Request hour, the shop is allowing anyone buying HKD50 a vote. This is done through a ballot box in the shop. I expect they will be tallied by staff in HK. <<corrected

Warning they do this per total purchase... I.e. I bought 100 bucks worth of stuff but since I forgot to tell them to ring it up separately I only got one vote for that. :hmm:

Also you get a prize if you accurately guess the top....10 songs. Lol, well it's easier than the lottery.

15. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

jus a bit of a correction to the above^

(btw, long time no see everyone XD)

the votes are only for internal use, and will not be counted towards japanese request hour votes

16. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I just properly read the FB page now because usually I only check it on my phone. :B

An extra 100 handshake tickets were up for grabs by a draw but that's over now. Gotta love how this thread can't keep up with the HK fans, huh?

Also NOW they tell us that the poster for the signing event is... A4. Does that even count as a poster? Though personally I'm glad it'll be a bit easier to store.

17. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Happened to be in HK and in Times Square today. Ran into the museum real fast. It's really tiny. It's Sasshi's turn for pictures. I can't read Chinese so I didn't know that you could vote for your favorites. I did notice they all had numbers and wondered what that was all about. They didn't seem to have a lot of stuff for sale today. I'm going to see if I can find time to hit the store before I leave HK.

18. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^ There should be more goods for sale in the official shop which is located in Sham Shui Po.
    And FYI, the next round of photo exhibition is for Acchan, which will be held from 24 Nov onwards.

19. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I have a friend that will visit HK very soon.

Are the 2011 Calendars (team or individual girls) or the Oshima Yuko alarm clock available at the Dragon Centre store? I may ask him to buy me a few items :hehe:

Too bad the store still won't ship internationally except to Japan :wtf:

Thanks!

20. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

define very soon? the yuko alarm clocks don't come out until mid-end january... but the calendars should be out by sometime december i think~