1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

hi, sorry if this question was answered on previous pages....

from all of your experiences, would October be a good month to visit Japan if you want to watch team K stage performances?
    cause from some websites I visited most of them recommended April n October as the most recommended month to visit Japan.

Thank's

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    They're a lot more popular now than they were last year so previous year's information is pretty irrelevant. Seeing any AKB48 show is going to be difficult, let alone Team K specifically. Just be happy if you win at all to be honest. Don't make it the focus of your trip!

3. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    uhmm...waffle...just curious with your last trip...
    for the theater show...did you won super enpou ticket? or did you only won enpou/ippan ticket?
    from your sharing exp (B5), i assume you won enpou??

thx for the answer ;)

i'll be on tokyo next month btw.
    will attending daiakushukai with haachan :hehe:

4. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Nah I didn't win super enpou :( I don't think anyone has won a theatre one for a while, since shows have been pretty limited because of the tours...

My ticket wins were all ippans, strangely enough.

5. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

thank's... but i really...really.. want to watch team K perform live.. especially one with Sayaka in it... :lol:

6. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

I will echo Mr. Waffle's recommendation, I didn't win any SE or regular tickets, not even tickets to AKB harajiku shop :( I will definitely not make AKB the focus of your trip, it's very very difficult to win tickets nowadays. Your best bet will be catching a concert if you really want to see the girls or a handshake event.

7. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    27.08.11 AKB48 Singapore Theater Experience

Just get a time to type my own experience that taken place on last week at singapore :)
    Came to Singapore just because i saw haachan name on the members list :)

Preparation
    Got 2 tickets for noon and evening show. The letter was B for noon and E for the evening.
    Apparently, i'm with my luck for the 1st show, because the Bingo lottery show that the fans with B letter on the ticket can enter the theater early..and i got the very first row on the left side (same seat when i attend the sg shonichi :XD:) !! wohooo!! [party]

so, i wore this t-shirt (actually, i made this for furage daiakushukai event which be held on Sept 25th in Makuhari Messe, Japan...but, looks like the t-shirt debut was faster than what i planed)
    [​IMG]

The Live
    1) Everyday Kachuusha
    2) Ponytail to Shushu
    3) Iiwake Maybe
    MC1
    4) End Roll (Abe Maria, Umeda Ayaka, Matsubara Natsumi, Reinyan)
    5) Heart Gata Virus (Aamin, Suuchan, Sakiko)
    6) Junjou Shuugi (Haachan, chiichan, nakayan)
    7) Tsundere (Nacchan, Rabutan, Harukyan)
    8) Dakishimeraretara (Nacchi, Yonechan, ranran)
    MC 2
    9) Aitakatta
    10) Bingo
    11) Oogoe Diamond
    12) Hikoukigumo
    Encore
    13) Heavy Rotation
    14) Dareka no Tame ni
    15) Flying Get

Soooo...with the very front row, it gave me another source of energy for the live
    It been such a long time since i do the mixing, chanting, oshi-jump, kecha, etc etc + there was haachan on the stage!!! DAMN!!
    actually haachan already gave a hint on her blog (a week before SG live she wrote "finished a song recording for sg live. The last time i perform this song was on AX concert"). With this hint, me and some of haachan japanese fans twit and decide, the song will be a junjou shugi (what else if not this :XD:)

AND...GODDAMN!!! THERE WAS JUNJOU SHUGI!!! IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!! HAACHAN WITH THE RED BLOOD SEXY DRESS DANCING AND SINGING IN HER TRADEMARK SONG!! + I WAS IN VERY FRONT ROW!!!
    Seriously, seeing Junjou Shugi live is always one of my biggest dream in this fandom. I always feel jealousy toward some of this board member like youko or ecwx that saw a B3 stage on the past time. But last week, i could fulfill one of my dream!! ahh...

ah, notable act by haachan, she always saw her hand before her 1st MC turn (looks like she wrote sumthin in her palm-hand for the mc in english :hehe: ganbare haachan!!)

Aftershow Noon Session
    In Japan, they always had high-five after the show, in SG, they always had a handshake event after the show. Super fast handshake btw...hehehe. So, more or less i just go like this for this session

Me: yonechan hisashiburi
    Yone: aa, hisashiburi *saw my t-shirt
    Me: sakki no pafomansu ii desu yo *thumbs
    Yone: honto? Arigatou
    Me: raigetsu watashi wa nihon ni ikimasu yo. Daiakushukai ni ikimasu!
    Yone: aa, mattemasu mattemasu

*staff pushed me (......)

Me: ranran~~
    ranran: haiii
    Me: gorufu wa... (want to say "sugoi" but i dunno why i couldn't say it :^^;: )
    Ranran: aaa, gorufu ne (golf pose)

Me: umechan~ sakki no endroll sugoi desuyo *thumbs
    Ume: aa, arigatou! Yokatta!

Natsumi: *saw my T-shirt
    Me: natsumi~~
    natsumi: aa, arigatou

Reina: *saw my t-shirt and pointing, aa, haachan!!
    Me: hai! Haachan desu!

Chiichan: aa, haachan! Sugoi!! *pointing the t-shirt
    Me: arigatou! Haik, haachan desu

I forgot who is after this, but I truly remembered that how every member saw my t-shirt, shout and pointing haachan da!! Haachan!!
    I just could reply with "arigatou!" "Haik haachan desu!"

so, here i am, in front of my only one oshi.
    The last time i met with her was on STGCC event at singapore on December 2010.
    It tooks 8 months before i can meet with her again T__T
    Aitai yo...

Me: haachan~~ ohisashiburi
    Haachan: aaa, hisashiburi
    Me: sakki no pafomansu, sugoi desuyo!!!
    Haachan: hontou?!! Arigatou!!
    Rabutan (she was on haachan left side): *saw my t-shirt and pointing + shouting "aa, indonesia indonesia!!!".... and i haven't finished with haachan yet :XD:
    Me: junjou shugi sugoi! Haachan no junjou shugi nanka yume mitai!!!
    Haachan: aaa, yokatta2

*staff push me

Me: rabutan arigotu
    Rabutan: arigatou.

so, with this, noon session mission accomplished!! :D
    I have 1 hour spare time before evening live start. So, i run to a florist near the SCAPE to buy a red rose.
    [​IMG]
    This...is always my dreams too. I'm dreaming about "I want to give a flower directly to haachan, one day"
    and...i can fulfill it on last week :) In Japan, surely i can't do this. So, really2 thankful there is a sg theater nowadays.

Aftershow Evening Session
    So, after the live show (I got worse seat for the 2nd session :^^;: but whatever, my main point for the 2nd session was give a rose to haachan directly and said "see you in Japan next month"), I hide the rose on my jacket (want to give her a little bit of surprise :XD:). Again, all the other members always pointing to my t-shirt and shouting "haachan...haachan da" or "kawaii"..ma...not that i didn't like it though :D loving that kind of reaction from another members. That was just like "ohh, this person is coming for haachan"....

Me: haachan~ haik...
    *Gave her the rose
    Haachan: o_0 aaaa, arigatou!!
    Rabutan: romantic!! Romantic! (again, i haven't finished my convo with haac =)) )
    Me: raigetsu, nihon ni ikimasu! Daiakushukai ikimasu!!
    Haachan: aa, hai hai. Mattemasu!!
    Me: mata raigetsu!
    Haachan: haik! Mata ne!

me: rabutan...
    rabutan: kore romantic!! romantic (pointing the rose that i already gave to haachan)
    me: haik! arigatou!!

WOHOOOO!!! Mission accomplished!!!
    Ureshiiiii!!!!

Demachi
    So, all of the fans waiting for the members (near the bus) to go out from SCAPE. I just stand a little bit faraway from them. My friend lend me his iPad and we decided to wrote "はーc 好き<3" on that iPad. The bus moving slowly to go away from scape. I just standing near the 1st right-turn and lucky me, there was no member on her left side of seat. so basically it was just Me -- Bus window -- haac. I can't describe how was her face when she saw me with that iPad. that was just...so...priceless... <3 <3

Ma, haachan ni tsuiteikimasu....
    Raigetsu mo otanoushimini.
    Haachan arigatou..AKB arigatou..minna arigatou!!!

Looking forward for another AKB exp in 2 weeks at Japan. :)

8. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    So jealous! And you got to say so much to them...

9. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    A little belated - but here is a rundown of my latest AKB48-inspired trip to Tokyo.

Before I begin, I should mention that AKB48 has become even a larger phenomena than it was on my last visit. Last time I was there for the Election and all the media furor around it. Since then - it's nearly impossible to go anywhere without seeing or hearing AKB48. There seems to be more advertising with the members, at the conbini nearly every magazine either has an AKB48 member on the cover or a story about them inside. It really is amazing to see the changes that have happened in less than a few months, let alone in the past year.

a-nation '11 - 08/28/2011

The primary reason for this trip was a-nation. Though I'm a big Avex/Ayu fan I had originally not planned on going (it's just too hot then), but the addition of AKB48 changed my mind. I'm glad I did!

I headed out from Shinjuku to Ajinomoto stadium about 10:30 am - the stadium station was already packed when I got there. It was easy enough to follow the crowd to the stadium a few blocks away. The performances didn't start until 2:00 PM, so I hung out around the goods area doing some shopping and eating. I picked up AKB48 fans for all the teams, a towel, and some a-nation and Ayu goods. While I was waiting in line for Ayu shaved ice - Super*Girls were performing on the mini-stage behind me (and there was a huge crowd of wota's for them)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Once the gates opened I headed in - my seat was unfortunately at the very rear of the stadium (and I was an early lottery winner), but fortunately under cover. Luckily two monitors did help with the viewing of the actual acts. The day was very hot and humid, so I was thankful for the shade. Overall the crowd was primarily a mix of Ayu, AKB48, and Tohoshinki fans - with many wearing or carrying goods from two or three.

[​IMG]

AKB48 came out very early in afternoon - before the first hour was even over. Although fans were still heading to their seats, the stadium was pretty full and the crowd really got into the overture. Then they came on stage and performed their set. It was only 16 members, but it was a good chunk of the media senbatsu plus Yui and Miorin :cute:

I've detailed more in the a-nation thread - but they basically covered every single from Beginner to Flying Get (skipping Chance) and Aitakatta. While not everyone knew the wota chants - they all knew the songs. I had a lot of fun singing and dancing in the stands - probably looked like a dork but I didn't care. It was one of the best performances I've seen yet live - and much more fun than even the mini-live at the elections.

Other highlights from a-nation

- Every Little Thing was amazing - I'm finally glad I had a chance to see them perform live.
    - Gackt was a secret guest - as Yellow Fried Chickenz. I didn't actually realize who they were until about halfway through the set :^^;:
    - AAA was a lot of fun to see as well - though I wish they had done a couple of the older songs that are more my favorites.
    - Koda Kumi absolutely rocked the stage - doing a medley with everyone singing along. She was running around so much she fell at one point - but immediately popped up saying "I'm okay I'm okay"
    - Ayu came out before Tohoshinki, which surprised me. I later learned there had been some drama with the label. It didn't show in her set, except at one point during an MC where she kind of referenced it. The fans started shouting her name and 'ganbare', and you could tell she was really touched. Her performance was amazing as always. Like always, she did her audience medley while cruising around the stadium on a mobile platform.
    - Tohoshinki closed the day out. A lot of people were leaving at this point, which left a stadium that was light up with red lightsticks and primarily screaming teenaged girls. I do like some of their songs, but it was next to impossible to hear with all the screaming. I think it's safe to say I know what it's like to be at a Beatles performance back in the day.

All in all - highly recommend trying to go to a-nation if you have the chance.

AKB48 Team B - 09/03/2011 - 2nd show

The entire time I was in Tokyo (nearly two weeks), I was applying for every AKB48 show that was available. No response to my Super Enpou entry (even including SDN48). I was down to the last weekend before I got wait-listed for this performance. Being number 66 - I nearly didn't go. Especially since there were only a few senbatsu members (Myao and Amina). The rest was Team 4 and KKS. But it was an official Team B performance.

It was a birthday show for Miyupon (12th gen) - and the fan club for her was passing out lightsticks to everyone. I was able to get in and get a somewhat decent seat (still had to deal with 1 pillar of death). I have to say that I've absolutely fallen in love with the theater - regardless of where I have to sit. It may be one of the oddest venues for the number 1 pop group in Japan (and maybe the world), but it is so intimate and real. There is no glitz, glamour, or pretense and I kind of hope they never decide to rework it (unless it's to get rid of those pillars).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The show itself was way different than any I've seen before (either live or on LOD). Everyone was completely relaxed and at ease. There were a lot of antics and kidding going on around the stage (especially when a group wasn't center). During 'Yuuki no Hammer', Harukyan even started knocking Myao on the head with her hammer - which came up later in an MC :lol: The fun they were having made everyone in the audience get into the performance even more.

Like my last time at the theater - I had a clear shot of the members when they were in front of me. I was only about 5 rows back - so I'm pretty sure I made lots of eye contact with the members - especially Amina and Shihorin (now that I've seen them in person :drool: ). During 'Locker Room Boy' and 'Honest Man' we broke out the light sticks for Miyupon - everyone was cheering her whenever it was her part. I got to cheer her quite a bit when she was on my side. During the last MC they poked a lot of fun at her age (especially Nacchi) - asking if she knew old artists or video game systems. To be honest, I can't believe she's only 12th gen and only just 13 years old.

The encore call was for Miyupon, which went on quite a bit and stayed very loud throughout the encore. During the encore they performed 'Flying Get' and let Miyupon lead the final bow (which was interrupted the first time so they could acknowledge her birthday). You could really tell she was touched by the fan's enthusiasm and things they did to recognize her during the show.

Since this was my third 'high touch', I was feeling pretty confident of what I would do going through the line and who I wanted to focus on. I tried my best to get behind either a family or the girls in the audience (more time and they don't get shoved by the staff as much), unfortunately I couldn't manage that this time. Most of Team B was grouped at the very front of the line - and I got a huge reaction from them. They were doing their normal 'arigatous' that were polite but quick, but when they realized I wasn't from Japan they all lit up. Amina practically grabbed my hand - and the others all swiveled to focus on me (it was being in like a mini-Team B huddle). Myao was a bit further down the long - and I got a good reaction from her as well. I was lagging at this point - so I didn't get a chance to say thanks directly to Miyupon as the staff was starting to 'gently' tap me along (no shoves this time).

Another great AKB48 experience

NMB48 Team N - 09/04/2011 - Zepp Tokyo - N2 2nd show

Earlier in the week I was able to score a ticket to the NMB48 performance on my last full day in Japan. Amazingly enough, the tickets were not insanely priced - I paid about double face value for mine. Zepp Tokyo is SRO - so getting a ticket that was below number 1500 with high-touch was a good deal. Getting to Zepp Tokyo wasn't too hard - it's on Odaiba and right below the ferris wheel at Palette Town. I was able to hit the goods line before getting to my line-up section. They had sold out of light sticks, but I picked up a t-shirt and towel.

Entry was interesting - they called people in by groups of 10 and it was really hard to hear the guy on the megaphone. But I made it in successfully, even having enough change to pay for my 500 yen drink token. Which I ended up not using. The line for drinks was huge and I needed to get my stuff into a locker - then I realized that the sooner you got onto the floor the sooner you got a spot. The floor is separated into sections by large rails/pylons. I couldn't get near the front third - and all the rail spots everywhere were already taken. I nearly went to the back third (which is a bit higher), but ended up settling in about the exact center of the floor.

I was getting a very different vibe from the crowd than I have in the past. There seemed to be way more cat-calling while we were waiting, and I noticed people with literally bags of lightsticks and signs. The guy next to me was one of those. They seemed pretty intense during the pre-MC, and when the overture began the entire place went nuts. When the girls hit the stage I realized pretty quickly that I could barely see anything through the arms, light sticks, and wotas in front of me (and considering again that I'm pretty tall - it was not what I expected).

From what I could see, the girls were giving a pretty solid performance. I really enjoyed the first set, but when it was time for 'Blue Rose' things started going downhill. The crowd went so wild I essentially missed seeing the entire performance, and it was next to impossible to hear it as well. Since I was dealing with a very bad Tokyo allergy attack that afternoon. After the units I really started fading. The rest of the show was good - though it was hard to hear the MCs. During the encore they performed 'Zetsumetsu Shoujo' and the coupling singles.

Because of space concerns - the 'high touch' was broken into lanes. You had four lanes to choose from, which would determine who you would see. I went with the one that had Sayaka and Riichan. The 'high touch' was quick - and I think they were getting worn out. Though the smiles seemed to get a bit wider when they saw me.

[​IMG]

Because of where my locker was I had to wait before going back in. While I was waiting there was a group of about six fans that tried to go back in. When the were prevented from doing this by a security guard - they started getting very agitated and started yelling at him. A couple girls that were waiting near me actually moved so they were behind me. More staff arrived and got the guys to back off, but after they went elsewhere I heard the girls behind me complaining about them and the fans in general.

I hate to say it, but the wotas ruined this experience for me - and it's not like I'm not used to them. The crowd was not this insane at the Election, nor at the SKE48 performance at JCB Hall. With recent handshake event issues, I'm wondering if this is a downside to xxx48's ever-increasing popularity. I want to wave a light stick and do the calls just as much as anyone, but when it gets to the point that you can neither see the girls, hear them talk, or even hear the songs... it's just too much.

On a happier note - the trip itself was a great success. Seeing NMB48 rounded out my xxx48 experiences (having seen AKB48 and SKE48 live). Though it's a bit sad that it may have been the final performance for some of those members (due to the scandals and temporary suspensions). The Team B show was the best theater show I've been too yet, and a-nation is something I'll never forget.

10. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Yesterday, I and 199 other AKB48 fans had a chance to meet and shake hands with takamina.

Takamina visited Jakarta to see how JKT48 preparation's going, and during the visit, the JKT48 management held a Meet n Greet event.

The event was held on Plaza Senayan Mall, about 15 minutes drive from my office, at 16.00, well inside my office working hour :( But my boss was kind enought to give permission for me to leave the office early :)

There are 5 AKB48 fans in my office, 1 is a part timer which can easily slide off the office before work hour finished, I managed to sneak 2 of them out of office by assigning them to visit customer's site, and 1 unfortunately must be left behind at the office.

I arrived at the venue at around 15.50, and was a little bit surprised to see so many AKB48 fans in my hometown. I guess AKB48 really is popular now :) I had a chance to greet and chat a little bit with my friends, fellow AKB48 fans before the event started.

The Pre-handshake Event
    The event its self consists of a short talk show where takamina ansewered question gathered from the fans, a quiz where she gave away 5 signed Flying Get CDs to the fans who can answer her questions correctly, a short interactive part where takamina ask questions to the fans (with the help of her translator, ofcourse), and then, just beforfe the handshake part, the presenter asked Takamina for a Janken match. Takamina lost and was "punished" by singing a song requested by the fans. The song was Hebirote :D

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBIfVzIALE[/yt]

I was hoping that there would be a proper mini performance, one or two songs maybe, but this made up for it sufficiently :)

The fans were wild but ordered and respected the rules during the event, the presenter was funny and played with fans emotions a little bit by doing handshakes and taking 2 shots with Takamina using his cellphone while telling the fans "you are not allowed to do this when you shake her hand, alright" :hehe:

During the Quiz part of the event 2 of my friends who are heavy takamina fans won the signed CDs, the crowd (my friends mostly) cheered loudly when they were chosen by Takamina to answer her question. :)

The handshake
    The handshake event went smoothly. Kudos for the organizers and the fans who was able to make the event civilized, yet warm and friendly. The bodyguards were up there on the stage, and they control the handshake timing, and they do so very politely and in a very friendly manner, no rough pushing or pulling. The presenter also made the event feel more friendly by jesting with each person who's going to shake hands with Takamina. There doesn't seem to be any preset time allowance, The bodyguards did not bother the handshake unnecessarily while Takamina is still interacting with the fans in front of her, and the fans did not dwell longer than necessary in front of Takamina.

I wore my Harugon T-Shirt, that I made when I meet harugon last June, and when It was my turn, Takamina pointed at my t-shirt and said "AH! Harugon!", I answered "Haik, Harugon oshi desu. Thank you for taking care of Team A and AKB48", and she answered "Thank You!"

One of my friends who used to live in Japan got recognized by Takamina, a few of the fans cried like a little child after the event, but everyone was enchanted by Takamina, everybody was amazed about how much more beautiful she is in a person, compared to her photos and videos. At least 3 of my friends changed oshi to Takamina :D

Well, it maybe only Takamina that was there yesterday, but for us it's not just one person, it was the first official AKB48 visit to Indonesia. We're happy, we're proud, and we're looking forward for more :)

Takamina handled herself so beautifully, so professionaly, and yet so warm and friendly during the event, no wonder she is THE captain. Thank you for your visit Takamina, I hope we'll see you again soon :)

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, time to bump this thread. Bottom of page 2? For shame!

AKB48 Kaze wa Fuiteiru HS Event at Makuhari Messe 2011/11/12

Just off the plane, totally jetlagged and slightly hungover...I made it over to the venue for the 12+ hour handshaking extravaganze. I had 29 tickets, but only 25 were usable since my precious Tan decided to play hookie from the event. MEETAN!!! :asdfgh: By the way, they decided to do this event in the larger part of the convention center. Problem is that it is on the opposite side of the property, FAR from any restaurants and the train station. All they had were two drink vending machines for what seemed like a million people!

I had 25 usable tickets for 12 girls. Almost all of which I had previous handshaking experience with. At this point pretty much all of the girls that I get tickets for know me because I stick with my Top 6 AKB members, Top 3 SKE and Top 5 SDN. Makes it easier with my limited Jp skillz. Unfortunately I got shut out on Churi tix. But that's okay since I will see her next week at another event.

MORNING SLOTS

Anna Ishida (SKE) Poor Anna, she had the shortest line of anyone I went to all day. In fact there was no line. What's up with that? She is super-adorable and super-genki! She was waving to me as I walked down to her station. She s so cute. I told her that I loved Bowling Ganbou and her "woof woof" song (I couldnt remember the name of the song she does the dog imitation in, LOL). She is just so cute and enthusiastic.

Nito Moeno: Most all of the girls were wearing very fall-like outfits. Moeno looked very pretty, her dress was reminiscent of the Kazefui PV. I told her I was happy to be in Japan and was happy to see her. On my 2nd ticket I tried to tell her that she was funny in Bimyo, but I got all jumbled up trying to explain which skit I liked (hehe). Anyway, I got out that she was funny. Hopefully she didn't take it the wrong way :)

Komori Mika: I had morning and late afternoon tickets for Mikapon. Wow, Komori now remembers me. That is awesome. She always seems like such a blank slate, that I can never tell. But this time she knew me for sure! We talked alot about Himechi (her adorable cat) I told her that Watarirouka Seven is THE BEST Watarirouka! She liked that. She wore a red one-piece dress, but she had on a black Satin Jacket over it which looked very cool. In fact at one point I told her she looked Kakkoi! Funny thing was, Amina was next to her and had on almost the same outfit! At the end of the day, I am happy I have taken the relationship with my #2 AKB girl to the next level!

Katayama Haruka: Wearing an off-white flowing dress, with hair expensions and a cute hat. Haa looked very pretty. With my first ticket I went up one of her regulars. He introduced me as one of his friends. Haa told him that she has seen me lots of times. WIN! Anyway, I pretty much told her how pretty she looked, and everytime she gets to be on AKBingo! she is very funny, and they should put her on more TV shows!

Tanabe Miku: She had her slot switched from evening to morning because she was flying to Singapore that afternoon. First of all, I barely recognized her! Tanamin is such a chameleon. Her hair was dark, styled differently and she was wearing Prince of Tennis cosplay. I guess she wanted to have on comfortable clothes for her flight. But the result was totally adorable. Which I told her. I also congratulated her on Baby Gamba, and asked her to say Hello to all of my friends in Sgp. So Sgp people, feel free to mention me if you guys see her! BTW, end result...I get a brief mention on her blog

http://ameblo.jp/tanabe-miku/entry-11076233056.html#main

I have mentioned before that I originally had a hard time connecting with Tanamin. Usually when this happens I sort of give up on handshakes with that member (See Harukyan, Nakayan, Sasshi) But I have always stuck with Tanamin because I have liked her pretty much since the beginning of Team B. She is just so quirky-cute. Just my type!

AFTERNOON SLOTS

Yokoyama Yui: Was dressed very business-casual. Too cute! I'm not sure if she remembered me from before, but I have only met her once before. She likes to try and interview me when I come see her, which is fun but hard! This time she asked me where in America I am from. I told her that I really like Not Yet, and I complimented her on her outfit. On my first ticket I thought she looked tired. But she always seems energetic and enthusiastic during handshakes. I am so happy I decided to start going to her. She is an extremely sweet girl.

Masana Oya: Yayyy! My SKE Oshi had the cutest little shorts on, showed off her butt very well. BTW, Masanya has a legion of dedicated fans that circled her line ALL DAY! Her queue was always huge! Anyway, I wished her a happy birthday, and I told her I was making my first ever trip to Osaka for the Okie Dokie handshake. The coolest part? At the end of my second ticket with her she said she would see me in Osaka. That meant she understood what I was telling her, and remembered it for later. AWESOME!

Nachu: Her line, and everything around her is a raging party. She even had Wasamin (who was next to her) cracking up. Anyway, I barely had to say anything to Nachu since she decided to put on a show from the moment I got to her. She even got the OJS security guy involved with talking to me. I highly recommend going to see Nachu if you ever want to have fun during an event. Nachu is great!

Iwasa Misaki: My love fest with Wasamin continues...Of course I had the most tickets for her (five). I would love to get more. But the good news is her line was pretty long for her entire 5 hour shift. Wasamin had a few fans looping her line all day too. She had on a very fall-like dress with huge heels. On my first session I asked her how she got so tall all of a sudden, so she showed me her shoes. (LOL) I got pretty much everything I wanted to say to her out during my five tickets. And the best part? Wasamin did her best to speak English to me the entire time! I thanked her for that. The other best part? How many "I love you's" I got. One per ticket. And on the last ticket I told her again how much I loved her, how happy she makes me and she would always be my oshimen. She leaned forward and said "I love you too" That's my baby! <3 <3 <3

Oh! The Minarun moment!!! Just when I was going to queue up for Wasamin, Tgsk came out in his tux on a riser behind the handshaking lanes. The entire venue froze. He then introduced Oba Mina who came out with tears in her eyes to make her announcement. It was such an adorable moment. Watching her apologize and asking permission from the fans to rejoin Team 4. I was in the audience for the Yokohama "agency promotion" announcements too. Moments like these are just priceless, and unforgettable!

EVENING SLOTS

By this time I was beyond exhausted...and hungry. But I had 5 SDN tickets to get through. Since my friends also had evening tickets I would tough it out!

Hatakeyama Chisaki: I love Chaki, but I really fumbled what I was trying to say to her. But it's okay since i have seen her so many times. I was trying to tell her how happy I as about the SDN concert being on the box set DVD, so I could finally watch SDN at home in America. But I just couldn't get it together (CK fail!) I also told her that I will cheer for Chaki after SDN 1st phase is over! Oh, and I wished her a happy birthday as well. \o/

Akiko: My first time actually talking to Akiko, although I have done a few high-touches with her. I told her how cute she looked, anthat she was my favorite in "Tamanegi". Her response was amazing! She slowly responded "Hontoni???" and put her arms over her head like in the PV. I of course followed suit. Great first handshake experience! Finally...

Chen Qu: I always greet her with "Niihau". I wonder how good her English is, since she spoke it to me the entire time. I forget what I said to her since I was so exhausted, but she is always very nice, and beautiful as ever! BTW, Machiko was next to her, so I spent my queue time spying Machipai's bewbs (hehe).

After that is was tome for the 20 minute walk back to the station and the 40 minute ride back to Tokyo. It was an awesome, yet exhausting experience. And of course unforgettable. This was just my first day in Tokyo. I am here for two weeks. Hopefully I will have more fun stuff to report.

12. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Sad to hear you didn't have a chance to meet Meetan, but glad you had a great time! I always enjoy reading your write-ups, so I'mI looking forward to hear about the rest of your trip :D

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Cristafari - What you said about Anna's lack of a queue brings back memories of some non-AKB48 events I used to go to. It's something I really hated seeing [sealed] and its not nice for the girls either!!

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    C'mon guys, am I the only one keeping this thread alive???

Team Ogi Matsuri Live at TDC Hall 11/16 (2nd Night)

I finally found a ticket that wasn't too expensive after seeing most of the resellers pricing them at close to 20000 yen for the last two weeks. I scored a standing floor ticket, but toward the rear of the queue. The bummer was, as a matter of fact there were two bummers...

1) Wasamin had to keep secret that she would be there, that and my mistaking of the show dates meant I missed the first night, AND Wasamin's Enka performance. I was kicking myself for a full 24 hours over that one.

2) I checked the reseller website about three hours after I purchased my ticket, they had dropped the prices by about 3000 yen, AND had better tickets at the same price I had paid for mine. But that's the chance I took. I could have also missed out on the tickets altogether.

[​IMG]

They did the floor the same way they used to do the queue for AX, you queued and entered by number. Anyway, I finally got into the venue with floor ticket #735, and jammed down to the arena level as fast as I could. I probably passed at least 100 people confused about where to go, and stuffing their belongings in lockers. When I got in, most everyone had crammed themselves on the right side, so I quickly went over to the left for a much closer vantage point. Not bad at all. I was about mid-pack on the left side of the stage. I could see just fine. Now all I needed was to see Wasamin, and I would be a happy boy!

The show started about 5 minutes late. Right out of the box, Lolirouka. A quick scan of the stage...There's Wasamin!!! Yatta! They led off with the first two Watarirouka 7 singles. At this point I realized I had never seen Watarirouka perform live before. So I was etstatic as I screamed for Wasamin and Komori every time they sang.

No3b definitely had a bigger fanbase in the venue, as the energy rose dramatically when they came out. Lots of people screaming for Miichan. Once again, I had never seen No3b live before (although I have seen the three of them do unit songs together before) I didn't realize what a treat this show was until I experienced it.

They did unit songs as well, and I loved them all. Tsundere is a great song to begin with, and watching Nacchan, Rabu and Ayarin "ham it up" was too cute. The came Himawari...with Wasamin on lead!!!!! I was already getting hoarse from screaming her name (actually I was a bit congested before the show even started, which didn't help) I have seen Blue Rose performed live so many times, frankly I was getting bored with it. But seeing CinDy in Sayaka's position was just awesome!!! Totally rejuvinated the song for me. It would have been even cooler if she pulled a Meetan-gold bikini, but that's another story...

The next awesome moment (aside from the performance of the new Watarirouka song) was the appearance of Yokoyama Rurika and Kawamura Yui from Idoling!!! They stuck around for a few songs, including Chuu Shiyouze! That began the parade of special Ogi guests. I think my favorite had to be Mayuyu's solos with Asakura Daisuke. The second song she did was so pretty. She did a great job! Watarirouka with Ikuina Akiko from Onyanko Club was also very cute. BTW, she still looks hawt dressed as a loli-idol!!!

The show ended with an Ariyoshi skit with some dude imitating Takamina. Actually in the VTR he was also dressed as Acchan, Mariko and Nyan! After that, Ponytail, Everyday Kachuusha and the show was done...and my legs were killing me from standing on that concrete floor for three hours+

[​IMG]

I went over to the goods table to see if they would have anything Wasamin-related. Unfortunately not, so the good news was I could save a few Yen. It was basically "I love (Ogi member)" towels, clear files, and Ogi group CDs. But they DID have the new Watarirouka Book "The Spec Kit". I didn't know if it had been released yet or not, so I was glad to get my hands on it. They also had gacchas for signed clear files, but I hate clear files! So I hoofed it back over to the train and got the hell out of Suidobashi!

A few observations...perhaps it is because the fans these days have such a hard time winning shows, but nobody seems to know the calls/chants. They basically scream the name of the girl on the big screen, regardless of who is singing. Also, I could only watch the Watarirouka-related MCs on the big screen because some guy kept holding up his "I love Harugon" sign every time she was up there during MCs. And it wasn't like he held it there for a minute, he held it up during entire MCs. Ya know, when you are toward the front of the "standing section", and have people behind you craning there necks to see, do the world a favor and don't hold up a big fucking sign...idiot!

Aside from that it was a great show. IwaKomo were awesome (as expected), CinDy is always a treat. I have finally seen Idoling!!! (sort of). Heck, everyone did a great job!

[​IMG]

Oh, a quick and blurry shot of the birthday flowers from Flagator and everyone else on the forums. Nice job guys!

Next up, SDN48 first gen tonight...Chen's birthday show. This means I will have been to every Chen birthday celebration since the beginning of SDN! Cool.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ I always like reading your stories. They make me want to do all I can to make sure I get the opportunity to meet the girls when I'm in Japan next Feb/March. So cool you actually met Mikapon, Komorin, Wasamin and all those others.

The Ogi Matsuri event looks awesome too

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^
    ^Thanks so much for sharing and the photos as well! :inlove: Happy for you that you saw Wasamin! <3

17. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Thanks for sharing - love reading these experiences. So awesome to see Wasamin in person and on stage. (and I agree about some of the behavior of the fans - still fuming about my NMB48 experience)

I'll try to help out keeping the thread alive over Winter Break - if I can win at least 1 show :^^;:

18. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Sounded like you had a blast, CK! [rock]

Thanks for the writeup and pics. Too bad you couldn't attend both shows, but at least you were able to get in the 2nd one.

Have fun at the SDN show (like I need to tell you that [hehe] )!

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think you're the only one around here actually doing anything AKB-related.

But at any rate, thanks for sharing. :)

20. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I should have wrote about my 2 SDN shows (1 first rank, erokichi's birthday for the other) and HS event in Nagoya from last summer, but my english sucks :/

But it's great to read your reports :)