Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

2. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Re: Miyazaki Miho / Team B

^
    :cute: I wanted to find it some time ago and I failed.
    Oh .... I love to watch Myao's MC despite I dont understand what she says [hehe]

3. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, it seems that just now Mnetが行く was uploaded :^^;:

Myao was just doing some interviews and asking which Kpop artists they knew, and asking for song requests; but even so, is quite Myao-ish :^O^: (you can see her singing and dancing some of the songs, she really knows them haha [clap] )

I didn't finish watching all 4. but I laughed at Myao doing the interview while eating in the 2nd episode :awesome:

There's Mnetが行く#5 already too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2y6fwUOa2c

4. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^
    Thanks for the links =)

Myao bb so cool! :blush: (& gorgeous)

That's so Myao :XD: Only, a rare few can pull that off... :awesome:

Wao well, she's comming off really mature to me actually in these vids (in a Myao kinda way). Can't put my finger on it... [think]

5. tejinashi

tejinashi Kenkyuusei

I worry, it's okay to me for her to love kpop but there is an anti kpop wave in japan now, she don't have much fan, I afraid she may lose some more, in the 23rd single, it's still just rumor but I can't seem to find her name in both Senbatsu and Under Girl list [sweat]
    I hope the best for her, she is my Oshimen after all :XD:
    I will do anything, charity or whatever to see her in the senbatsu :XD:

6. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ yeah, it's quite the time now where people are really bashing the so called 'hallyu wave' (I quite enjoy Kpop myself too, but don't really appreciate the hallyu wave appearance), some people are already seeing with bad eyes Myao's kpop tastes, but I hope that doesn't affect her too much.

And don't worry, Myao is going to be on the next single without a doubt :awesome:

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, in the end, if their oshi is Myao I'm quite sure they won't mind....otherwise it doesn't matter at all what they think, does it? ;)

8. tejinashi

tejinashi Kenkyuusei

^ how damn right you are :XD:
    I really don't mind her liking Kpop at all, although I really don't like Kpop lol, I just love her so :XD:
    But like I said, I just worry, about more than 1 year ago, she was push like hell, but then, I can't see her much other than AKBingo or Shukan or whatever AKB show, and it's seem her fans have drop too, and it hurt me real bad if her rank were to sink more, 'coz she will be really sad :(

9. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Personally, I don't care about rankings or elections or the hell :fp: what matters is that Myao is still appearing on TV programs, yes she might be less on AKBINGO and Shuukan AKB, but she's a regular on AKB to XX and still appears a lot in Nemousu Terebi...and now that she is 18, she can appear on night programs and radio shows, like ANN (bringing back something like the old Kitarie-Sasshi-Myao-Moeno radio shows on Zenryoku Kikanakya Dame Jan [hehe] ).

Well, some videos of Myao:

The already epic parody perfomance of SKE "Wimbledon e Tsuretteitte", on the Aki Matsuri:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Kfk34rGzU[/yt]
    (The real thing)

Her speaking cutely with Rabutan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIHGvMx1yxM#t=02m05s

And one of the compilations of Myao funny moments (there's 8 other videos of Myao from this user^^ this is my favorite):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLiZfbMl3M

(some information: from the blog entries of Shiichan and Komorin, they filmed together for AKB to XX yesterday; in her last blog entry, she thanked everyone who came to the Team B national concerts in Fukuoka, Aomori, Niigata, Nagoya and Kobe)

10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

It's sad that a girls popularity decreases because of her personal interests. I like JPop and KPop and I think that it's great that Myao likes KPop and it willing to share that information with her fans. It gives us a look into her personality. She is still the same great person whether she liked KPop or not...

Kay

11. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I agree!! I really like her style!! :lol:

Mayo and Lovetan, a lovely pair that I like a lot!! :XD:
    (although I miss the time of Erepyon and Myao pair ....)

12. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Yeah, who doesn't? :cry:

And I fully agree with you Kay, what's really matters is that she's happy with what she's doing/listening. I don't blame her, Kpop is really sticky like a gum :yikes:

13. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Oh my, I haven't been with time to do a post for Myao... :yikes:

So she blogged about Honey Toast (after some people questioned her about it on the handshake event, most probably) and apparently he's good :D

And she told that she went to the Choushinsei concert (aka Supernova, the Korean artist she interviewed before).....with Reinyan OMG

OMG I JUST LOVE THOSE 2 TOGETHER <3

By her twits (lately, some really strange/profound ones, but that already passed) she challenged Katanuki for the first time wtf lol aren't you 18? (click here if you don't know what it is, and some photos)

And triple concert today (with Yukirin, that's rare)

14. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

^ thanks for the updates :chuffed:

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't think Kpop is Myao's worst problem. In fact, Kpop might give her carrier another road to go down.

Mihos' popularity reflects how people are feeling about her. She has this natural funniness but she hasn't honed those skills like other members have been doing. She's gained too much weight(though she is trying to lose it). She is no more conscious of the camera than when she started - often you see her looking bored when she should be smiling, laughing or otherwise into the show. And most of all, she is totally wasting her opportunities when she is on a talk show. She barely says anything!!

Other members like Yukirin and Sasshi have become expert at Variety and talk shows; They have also jumped up the ranks.

16. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

*sigh*

ahh Myao, I was hoping for you to get center during janken, but it looks like you just can't catch a break.
    :'( she was eliminated in the 1st round last time too! :fp:

17. tmx1992

tmx1992 Kenkyuusei

^ I didn't dare to even dream center for myao. Just senbatsu would be good enough for me. :(

18. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

^
    A fan still can hope, right? At least, now I'm hoping that she'll get into UG. If there's an UG.

And there's this one thing that I don't get yet, about the 23rd single. Is it confirmed that Myao will not take part in it? Not even in the UG? At first I was hoping that she'll get in senbatsu so it'll be 21-nin senbatsu, but seems that it's not the case. I'm really worried right now. ;___;

19. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

well she doesn't seem to beat up about loosing so I'm glad for her
    she thought it was fun

:x meh, I can still hope for next year though? LOLL

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm, I think that's a bit worrying. I mean, being center or front senbatsu is something only a few members will achieve, so these Janken games are priceless chances. Myao will hardly be senbatsu but she didn't seem to be thrilled about it, and this is not good. Tomochin was another member who, once she lost, was like 'well, it's ok'. She is senbatsu, but she will hardly be center so it was a priceless choice for her, too, but it seemed she didn't mind winning or losing... :(