Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Re: Takajo Aki / Team A

Sure, you can ask. but I don't know what I should answer. :)
    I like Akicha, and I would follow her blog even if I didn't have to translate it. But translating is still a bother some days (I don't have taste for that activity) and I'm afraid I would probably stop after a few weeks ... I have to think about it.
    Let's say I will translate this week at least and that I give you an answer in a few days ;)

So now, new translation at blog48
    2011-09-05 18:48:44 Mom and sister

2. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ tell me when you get sick of it, I'll take over then. that at least gives me a few days/ weeks to relax a little bit more than normal.

3. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

K, let's try this, I will give you the blog back in 1 or 2 weeks.
    If later (in 2 or 3 months at least) you need to take a little breather, I can take it back for 3-4 weeks if you want. ;)
    (hmmm shouldn't we do this kind of talking by PM ?)

4. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

thank for the blog translation :)
    akicha and her sister are like twins [shock]
    would liked to see her mom to see if akicha looks like her :XD:

5. Rende

Rende Kenkyuusei

akicha resembles her sister. she's an idol right? i think i read it somewhere...

6. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

^ Yes, she's more of a gravure idol. She's called Takajo Jui (her blog)

And right, it's not too difficult to see they are sisters :)

7. oddball

oddball Member

And here's me thinking I'm the only one who thought like that, it's these shots when she shows her natural bueaty (which I think I've talked about before here) which I love the most, I mean of course she still looks good in Mizugi pictures, I mean, this if Akicha after all!, but it's usaully pictures she takes for her blog etc where I find her looking the prettiest....

8. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Omg if Akicha didn't have her hair cut, I really wouldn't be able to tell them apart :O
    [​IMG]

9. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for all your hard work with translating, Llewella!

I know I have not commented here often, I have not been on the forums in three days due to work.

You don't need to translate all the blogs right away, do it at your pace. I know it is hard on both you and gekophetweb, but your work is really appreciated. You can post them in weekly batches if you want, Even though it's a little old by then, I don't mind and I'm sure other Akicha fans wouldn't as well. I just enjoy reading them and getting a glimpse into Akicha's personal life and seeing her personality.

Anyway, I really love, love love, Akicha's short hair. It looks so good on her, I hope she keeps it that way for a while~ Also, this is my first time seeing her sister. They really do look related and she is just as beautiful as Akicha! :inlove:

Kay

11. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Kinda love Akicha's hair in the new entry.

^ weekly batches are something I don't do for a really good reason. I have 3 other blogs that I translate and if I do weekly translations that means I will do them for all the other blogs as well and the moment that happens I get really really frustrated since it would take me ages (look at when I was on vacation, it took me a whole week of translation (including time I had to work) to catch up, and that was only 2 weeks). So when I take over AKicha's blog translations again I'll do it once or twice a day (before and after work).

12. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I'm not for batches either. I prefer half an hour or one hour of work a day than letting things pill up and then having hours of work before me. Too much to do in one time is terrible :)
    I had this kind of situation arise when I was translating Mocchi and Chris blogs and I had then great difficulties to be up to date again. I finally stopped because I couldn't really keep up with the daily objectives and things had a bad tendency to pill up.
    (I'm quite slow translating because I often have difficulties finding ways to say things in English)

Well, now : 2 new translations at blog48
    2011-09-07 10:38:15 Found
    2011-09-07 20:45:42 RomeJuli
    One post on Kuramochi and one about a musical that Akicha did not find too bad ..

13. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Oh, okay. Whatever is easier for you. There is no rush, though and I don't want you to start hating doing the job and just continue because people like me enjoy it. Still, I really appreciate your hard work. When my Japanese gets good enough that I no longer need to almost solely rely in Rikai-chan (or I have more confidence in myself) I hope to give back to the community as well someday...

Kay

14. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

I feel the same... :^^;:

About Akicha's hair, I think I've read something like this somewhere:
    「なんか最近の高城が別人に見える。ヘアースタイルだけでこんなに変わるもんかしら。女って不思議ね。
    (Recently Takajo looks like another person. With only the hairstyle, you can change like this... Women, they're mysterious, no?)
    I couldn't agree more :p

I like when it's curly :inlove:

And the photo with Shimada, omg so cute, she stayed at her house :cute: always nice to see the girl's interaction.

[​IMG]

15. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

I understand. I don't feel like doing it when it's piled up either.. But every now and then I feel like procrastinating.. Especially when they use really deep Japanese phrases which they don't have in English.
    Mocchi's blogs are always so long that I feel like I'm reading 3 entries at once :^^;: It's a :nb:
    Thanks for translating though. I read the original entries, but I know how much work translating is. ;)

And back to the topic, I love Aki-cha's hair no matter how it looks! Coz she's really beautiful so any hairstyle would look great on her. I love Aki-P's introduction of her in the Exile thingy. She had to lighten up her make up coz she's too beautiful [rock]

16. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yes!!!! Finally, recording for the 4th single from French Kiss!!!!!!! :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

Kay

18. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

And soon they will shoot the drama (at least I hope so) :)

Another translation at blog48
    2011-09-08 20:58:38 Mobile
    About a cake and a mobile site ... ;)

(Edit: damned 500 error, the thread did not update well ...)

19. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

yes!!! i'm so excited! finally their 4th single :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

happy 1st anniversary French Kiss [party] [party]

20. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

New translation at blog48
    2011-09-09 18:34:42 That person !
    It's about another French Kiss day with shooting, and celebrations, and cake.