Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations :). That comment by the person who said "Smack Kojiharu in the face!!" was :lol: and I guess we'll never know what she said. However, I do love all the guesses that people made about the Flying Get MV [clap]. I will say that the picture on her blog is :cute:.

@Coffeecaramel: Those are some awesome pictures of Yuko that you posted, especially the second pic :inlove:. The Team K picture pretty cool, especially when you have the Twin Towers next to Yuko :approve:.

@garnetjester: Yukophiliacs...that's a good one :D. I have seen the video once, but I woudn't mind seeing it on blu-ray just for Yuko in HD and the extras [rock].

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

The pic of Yuuko in the car is so awesome~ :inlove:

Kay

3. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Agreed ! <3 :inlove:

@gideon123: thanks again! ^^

"Smack Kojiharu in the face!!"

Like what the hell?! ((;゜Д゜))

That's so crazy (LOL)
    Haha xD :lol: lol.
    A forever secret? Aww. D: lol. That pic of Yuko is so adorable <3

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] YUKO DE PASTA

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Thanks for the pics. Yuko looks good. :D

5. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Thanks Gideon!

That pasta looks really delicious,suddenly yukos blog is a food blog xD

Have you guys ever had this feeling,when you fall in love all over again?no?
    then watch this video :inlove:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fXMU_ONNn4[/yt]

6. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

^ thx for that video. How can that not put a smile on someones face ?? Yuko is awesome..

7. Kinoshinta

Kinoshinta Kenkyuusei

That video really did make me smile :D Even as i type this I left that vid with a big old grin on my face. It also reminded me just exactly why I chose Yuko as my oshimen over the rest of the grils (with a few of them tied for second lol).

EDIT: Totally downloaded it so I can spread the my love for Yuko to others and possibly convert more AKB fans hehe.

As for the pasta: It's ironic lol, I JUST had a dish similar to it for lunch :D. I wonder if it was a sign?

8. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I know that many people might already said that, but I really love Yuko's dimples (specially in the 2 latest AKBINGO phrase museums that aired in the past 2 weeks) :inlove:

9. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Yuko must have been busy with the drama. Her blog also indicates that she has been doing rehearsal :)
    I'm a bit sad that I haven't seen her on Akbingo or Naruhodo highschool recently, guess it's all the same with other media senbatsu. The least I can do is looking forward to the next single which will be released in October :D
    And, not to forget, wishing that she won't lose in the Janken tournament (at least not right at the first round like last year) [boom]
    What are they talking about Yuko? Oshiri? :XD:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edtvQmladFE[/yt]

10. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Aww, that was such an amazing video ~ :3 <3
    She's so funny and smiles all the time... she's so cheerful >w< ♥ That video totally made me smile ♥ *-* So adorable ~

@gideon123: Thanks !
    That pasta looks so delicious *___*
    *high fives with yuko* I like eating too xD !

----------------
    I don't know if this video has been posted here before, but I just saw it and decided to share it with you all xD ~
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xal3FRX5hpE[/yt]
    LOOL XDDDD Yuko in the beginning XD

11. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations :). It's fun seeing Yuko enjoying her food, even if there are people watching her eat. It sounds like her drama is going to begin filming today and I can't to see it, but at the same time, she's promoting Not Yet again? I guess I'll wait to see what you have to say about it.

@Micchipyon and Coffeecaramel: Thanks for those videos :lol:. I love seeing Yuko making her funny faces and goofing around with other members. I've never seen the video of where she was taking her sweater off and having the slow-mo shot made it really funny.

@caramujo: Those AKBINGO phrase museums are pretty funny, especially the ones where they paint their faces when they lose. Yuko seems to lose more times on it, but it's funny to see what they paint on her face.

TBC CM with Yuko, Acchan and Jang Geun Suk:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNi9J3DNQSA[/yt]
    Yuko is looking great in this CM :drool:.

12. Zorr

Zorr Kenkyuusei

Coffeecaramel, thank you for posting that vid. It made me smile from start to finish :) And it definitely reminded me of why Yuko is my favourite. It just shows exactly why she is so special :inlove:

13. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Let's Meet In Our Dreams

2.) [Oshima Yuko] ☆ Crank In ☆

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Thanks for all the Yuko media. Especially the TBC CM. Real stylish there, eh? Plus, I remember seeing the that AKBINGO! episode when it first aired. Cool stuff. B-)

By the way, I might as well tell you guys now before I forget - crunch time is fast approaching at work for a major deliverable, so I might become so strapped with time during the work week that I won't be able to translate Yuko's posts as timely as I normally do. I might have to translate one or two a day with any remainder left for the weekend. With that said, I apologize for any inconveniences in advance.

14. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^Thanks for the translations and you're welcome with the TBC CM :inlove:. I love the style they used for the CM and Yuko looks great in it [rock]. I think everyone needs those 7-8 hours of sleep, especially those that don't get enough like Yuko. She seems to have a lot of stuff going on right now with her new drama and Not Yet and I hope she can make time for rest such that she won't feel overworked (not that she's not overworked already).

I know what you mean by "crunch time" and it's understandable if you can't translate as you normally would. As always, everyone here on this thread will be waiting patiently for you as you take your time to translate Yuko's blog. I mean, we all have busy lives and can't always enjoy doing what we love most.

15. Rende

Rende Kenkyuusei

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

:inlove: Yuko looks SO STUNNING IN THAT CM <3 ;A; She looks so beautiful ♥

@gideon123: Thanks again!
    I think .. I'm going to sleep soon too. xD
    Even though I'm not ... tired. Because I was drinking too much coffee today XD
    It seems that the drama is going to be amazing ! :cute: I'm so excited ~ I'm so happy for Yuko, she finally had a chance to act in a drama ~ ! >w< ♥
    I love A Whole New World really much too! It's one of my favorite Disney songs ever ♥ ^^

17. gideon123

18. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations :D. The shirt that Takamina got for Yuko is :rofl: and the snow globe that Mari-chan got for her is pretty cool. I love the personal clothes collection today and I think all of them are great, but Takamina was the funniest because of her pose and Yuko is looking great as always in her autumn clothes :cute:. Hopefully, she can continue to post more personal clothes collections.

@Rende: That shirt is probably the best gift for Yuko. I mean, how can you not like the Hello Titty :blush: shirt?

19. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

LOL, that shirt is a total win :rofl:
    Takamina sure knows Yuko's taste pretty well [hehe]
    Put aside the perversion aspect, I do think that shirt is pretty unique, hope to see Yuko wearing it in the near future (gosh, I swear I would be rolling on the floor if I ever see her in this) :rofl:
    Yuko's fashion is always a mix between a bit of tomboyish and feminine. I do adore her style, just can't understand why she always fails in fashion-related AKB shows :XD:

20. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

Here's another great Yuko video to join the other one.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4mIsrixZqI[/yt]

It's a video that can make you feel good. :D