Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by purpleswordthing, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

OH MY LORD THanks for your guidance [bow] *needs more* :fear:

As for the girls' threads, idk, I think this would have a tendency to flop so hard (at least for now), just see the number of people that actually post on this thread, it seems there're very few people interested in then (or at least willing to post here)... the threads would die in no minute (well, I would spam like hell in the Ririko, Etou Misa and Takayama Kazumi's thread, but even so, there are so many others that I personally don't have a minimal interest... :fear: that because I'm one of the few members that are posting here lately)

But I don't know, maybe it would be a differential, huh? And since their program is already beginning in October...

(Yeah, 2 different opinions from the same person :awesome: )

For the 'news', it seems that they fixed the thing with the videos on smartphones (announced on Twitter). Now you can see them on your Smart (yeah, I don't have one)

I'm posting something else (that I discovered yesterday, but it's very old) soon.

2. Criss

Criss Member

3. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

That's a good way to draw attention :awesome: (or not). Let's see, let's see...

(It reminds me that Korean countdowns for song releases -_-)

And before you start to complain, I feel like Aki-Buta is only lend his name to 乃木坂46, thus all the production is left on Sony hands. But yeah, it's just a feeling...

4. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    wow what will it be about? :XD: please post something on here relating to that special announcement! :XD: I want know it... :XD: :XD:

5. Criss

Criss Member

Could be anything: The name and time slot of the new TV show, dates of "stages", the name and date of the new single, maybe a misterious new member, composer or song writer, etc, etc. The only sure thing its that this news will be showed only in the Official Site. As I understand no press conference or anything like that so far.

Anyway, aside the announcement they still owe us the firts rehearsal video :lol:

6. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    oh, thank you criss <3 I am waiting for the upcoming information of them :XD: :cute:

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hmm, well if they're starting variety show activities in October then now would be about the right time to announce the title/airtime/etc. Personally hoping it's a single or a stage.

Looking at the profiles: A lot of the girls don't photograph that well (yet) but the videos really showed their potential and they do have quite a few beauties already.

Thoughts on some girls that stuck out to me:

Yoshimoto Ayaka (really tempted to just call her Tomochin's rival :lol: ) just in her voice and the way she carries herself really gives off strong leader vibes despite her age. Normally I'm very iffy and 'bleh' about the frontgirls companies tend to choose for their groups but this is one of the few times I feel the right choice was made. ALSO SHE HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME LOL. I think that and the Tomochin factor are signs she should be my oshi. :awesome:

Sakurai Reika is another fine choice for frontgirl/media presentation. She gives off a very confident (but not arrogant) air about her and seems full of positive energy. I like her naturally wide open smiles as well.

Shiraishi Mai is very sweet and sexy looking. Beautiful actually. Almost angelic. I like the way she speaks too. :inlove: Will be keeping an eye on her.

There's something very Hello!Project about Ikuma Rina... but that's not a bad thing. [hehe] She's cute as a button and looks like an interesting character. <3

Hashimoto Nanami is pretty cute too. Seems reserved or maybe just shy.

Matsumura Sayuri looks like some love child of Miichan and Takamina. :lol: Examining her more closely, she's a well balanced combination of pretty and cute. Maybe I should call her hybrid girl. :XD:

Hoshino Minami is SO girly. Petite, soft spoken, reserved, an elaborate hairstyle and even pretty neat handwriting. I just love how girly she is. :cute:

Iwase Yumiko already 21... holy cow (I feel weird considering this old since I'm the same age :XD: ). There's something about her energy, the way she attacks words... she seems like a strong, energetic character. I like her already. (actually... I think I'm getting oshi vibes :^O^: )

Asou Ririko wow... what a babe. Gorgeous bright eyes, pretty smile, pink bow lips, heart shaped face... an absolute doll. Her voice isn't what I expected... it's very pleasant and soothing. Makes me wonder if her singing voice is the same way. :inlove:

Etou Misa... those bikini pictures... LAWD HAVE MERCY :nb: Not getting any oshi vibes from her but damn, she's definitely worth following a group for. Absolutely gorgeous. Wonder why she isn't (or doesn't seem to be) in the first batch of girls being pushed. A girl this gorgeous you'd think they would push to the front right away.

Overall, I'm really liking these girls actually. Daresay, I'm even looking forward to seeing them in action. :blink:

Really want to read the profiles as well... in particular: Etou's, Asou's, Iwase's, Matsumura's, Shiraichi's and Yoshimoto's... if some kind soul is willing to translate them. :fear:

I vote for a separate section as well... even if they aren't a xxx48 group, they're still an Aki-P produced project who's conception is tied to AKB48 who'll do stages, singles, and shows (everything that pretty much makes a 48 group) so I think that's enough to warrant a section.

8. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Nice review [clap] (specially the Ririko’s part :awesome: I wonder if I influenced that :hehe: ) I've already forgot almost everything I wrote in mine :fp:

The announcement will be in 21 hours, I’ll be in sleep time probably... :hmm:

At last, I said in the other post that I found something: I was looking at the scramble egg link, and there was more pages besides the one I looked :fp:

SO, there's the song each one sang at the audition, and a photo at the presentation.

• Yoshimoto Ayaka - 「Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~」(浜崎あゆみ - Hamasaki Ayumi)

• Sakurai Reika - 「Kiss Me」(Happiness)

• Akimoto Manatsu - 「Oh My Darlin'」(中ノ森BAND – Nakanomori Band)

• Ichiki Rena - 「プラネタリウム - Planetarium」 (大塚愛 – Otsuka Ai)

• Hashimoto Nanami - 「ツバサ - Tsubasa」 (アンダーグラフ – Under Graph)

• Ikoma Rina - 「桜音 - Sakurane」 (ピコ - Piko)

• Ikuta Erika - 「スター - Star」 (aiko)

• Miyazawa Seira - 「みんな空の下 – Minna Sora no Shita」 (絢香 - Ayaka)

• Takayama Kazumi - 「夢先案内人 - Yumesaki Annainin」 (山口百恵 - Yamaguchi Momoe)

• Shiraishi Mai - 「このままで – Koko Made」 (西野カナ – Nishino Kana)

• Matsumura Sayuri - 「feel my soul」 (YUI)

• Yamato Rina - 「つんつん津軽 - Tsun Tsun Tsugaru」 (林あさ美 – Hayashi Asami)

• Nakada Kana - 「夜風の仕業 - Yokaze no Shiwaza」 (フレンチ・キス - French Kiss)

• Hoshino Minami - 「青春のフラッグ - Seishun no Flag」 (渡り廊下走り隊 - Watarirouka Hashiritai)

• Wada Maaya - 「ポニーテールとシュシュ Ponytail to Shushu」 (AKB48)

• Hatanaka Seira - 「HEAVEN」 (浜崎あゆみ – Hamasaki Ayumi)

• Kashiwa Yukina - 「夏の扉 – Natsu no Tobira」 (松田聖子 – Matsuda Seiko)

• Saitou Chiharu - 「バタフライ - Butterfly」 (木村カエラ – Kimura Kaela)

• Itou Nene - 「ボーイフレンド - Boyfriend」 (aiko)

• Itou Marika - 「カブトムシ - Kabutomushi」 (aiko)

• Inoue Sayuri - 「自分らしさ – Jibun Rashisa」 (AKB48)

• Etou Misa - 「出逢った頃のように – Deatta Koro You ni」 (Every Little Thing)

• Saitou Yuuri- 「君について – Kimi ni Tsuite」 (AKB48)

• Andou Mikumo - 「Peace loving people」 (絢香 - Ayaka)

• Fukagawa Mai - 「KissHug」 (aiko)

• Wakatsuki Yumi - 「一人じゃないのよ – Hitori Janai yo」 (SONOMI)

• Nishino Nanase - 「赤い糸 – Akai Ito」 (新垣結衣 – Aragaki Yui)

• Kawai Hina - 「Flower」 (前田敦子 – Maeda Atsuko)

• Saitou Asuka - 「if」 (西野カナ – Nishino Kana)

• Higuchi Hina - 「ORION」 (中島美嘉 – Nakashima Mika)

• Iwase Yumiko - 「愛のために – Ai no Tame ni」 (上戸彩 – Ueto Aya)

• Nagashima Seira - 「My Love」 (川嶋あい – Kawashima Ai)

• Nakamoto Himeka - 「会いたかった - Aitakatta」 (AKB48)

• Kawamura Mahiro - 「O2」 (福原美穂 - Fukuhara Miho, featuring AI)

• Asou Ririko - 「手紙 - Tegami」 (アンジェラ・アキ – Angela Aki)

• Yamamoto Honoka - 「For You」 (AZU)

Sorry for the mess :fp:
    Props for those who sang aiko.
    I put the romanization for those I knew (or the ones that I actually think I knew).

For past informations about the girls, see here.

Omg I took 2 hours to make that…

9. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Uwaaa thank you so much for that!!! :cute: :XD: <3
    Sayuri Inoue sang JIbun Rashisa, that was awesome!!! :awesome: <3
    [​IMG]
    OMG.. I love her!! <3

10. Criss

Criss Member

And so the announcement was about the new TV Show: 「乃木坂って、どこ?」 Nogizaka Tte , Doko ? Start October 2nd. TV Tokyo?

Singing, dancing, acting show. And as a lot of TV shows they promise us to show us the personality of the girls.

Will broad cast in Tokyo, Osaka, Aichi.

Mmmm... I wonder if this will be another Hello Morning kind of show. :XD: :XD: :XD:

http://www.nogizaka46.com/top.html

11. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    lol figured. Sounds pretty cool though and I did get Hello Morning vibes from the description.

scrambled-egg hates me apparently because all I see are white blocks of text I can't read instead of pretty Japanese girls singing. :angry:

12. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Thank you so much Criss :cute: <3

Interesting title! :XD: All members will participate right? not only for senbatsu? I wanna see Sayuri :XD: :blush:

13. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun
    Oddly excited about this TV show. Sounds like it should be good and I really want to know more about these Nogizaka46 girls and see how well they can dance, sing, etc.

14. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

@ SugarYumYum: I uploaded a .rar with all the photos of the girls at the scramble egg link, you can pick it up here.

@ MoeKare: So, what I understood from the video is that only the senbatsu members will participate in the episodes (SO, no Ririko and Etou Misa yet :sad: ). But it also seems that the next 'first senbatsu' (第一回選抜メンバー) will be announced in the next episode, taking into consideration the lessons and trainings (according to the video)

And that thing of 5 years of AKB in 5 months, that was really from an official mouth (in the video), I don't believe it, omg what a stupid thing to say/publicize :hmm: But its a type of motivation for them I think

@ Criss: LOL I liked your new avatar :awesome:

15. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Haha, I keep bumping into Misa Eto. Seems she was the winner of Miss Magazine 2011. Maybe she dabbled in gravure prior to this? That would make her situation similar to that of Yuko's. o: + they mention she's in an idol group then. Either she means NGZ46 or something else.

16. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Yes, I wrote about her here (there's a lot of past informations about other girls too).

EDIT: Seeing the Japanese wikipedia again, it seems that she has a Twitter too (!) AND an old blog that is not updated anymore (OMG, runs to save the photos before it being deleted)

Edit2: yeah, she started that blog on 08/01 lol, and already had to stop it. But her Twitter is still being updated, it seems that she still is doing some interviews and photo sessions because of the Miss Magazine 2011.

Edit3: a tweet that Misa answered to an user with a Yukirin photo: "みさもゆきりん大好き(´◡`♥).. ありがとう♪ (I like Yukirin too(´◡`♥)...Thank you♪)" haha; and it seems there's some Misa here too..lol, I'll stop here

17. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    TOO BAD :( :(

18. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Maybe since it's the first episode, all members could show up (unlikely, but), who knows? *cross fingers*

So, turns out that the Wakatsuki Yumi's partner in that hot purikura that I posted here, was..........a girl lolololol
    [align=](Click to enlarge)[/align]
    [​IMG]

I need to stop visiting gossip sites.. :fp:

(not)

19. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    ^ [whew] [whew] I hope so :drool:

oh what is her name? Wakatsuki? She's pretty [notme]
    the one with her is a girl??? :wtf:
    [rofl] [rofl]

20. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm really looking forward to seeing their new TV show so I can learn about the girls more~

Kay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.