The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

Well, it looks like they actually mean 'worst' (unless there is some hidden meaning for that word that I don't know [think] )...
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/photo ... rl-0315695

2. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

that worst 10 list..

listen to SNSD's version of 'Barbie Girl' it is a lot better :)

as for Vanilla Ice and 4 Non Blondes, I actually like the songs. think those 2 shouldn't be on the list. gotta say Rolling Stone made a good list of some really, REALLY sucky songs.

3. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

Hmm... I actually like a lot of the "worst" songs of the 90s way more than the songs I hear now in this millennium. Damn, I miss the 90s. :cry:

4. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^
    Yeahhhh, the 90s was like the golden age of music... tsk tsk.

It's been downhill since then....

5. karles48

A huge wave of nostalgia here, too... (or perhaps it's just that we miss the 90s because we were younger then... [hehe] )

6. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

QFT buddy :(

I agree with karles with this :D

7. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

i just feel like sharing this gif with everyone xD
    [​IMG]

8. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

Am I the only one who hates Nogizaka46? I'm kind of growing more annoyed the more it's pushed in the AKB48 sections, since, you know, it's not AKB48. I don't care what shows they're in or who the members are or anything!

I think it's a stupid marketing ploy and personally I think it will flop. I hope so, anyways. [puke] [puke]

Oh well, that's just my opinion I guess.

9. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

I'm personally still waiting for actual results to happen (e.g. singles releases quality, TV broadcasts, etc.) before I make any passing judgement on n46. Releasing the names and short bios of each of the 46 girls is not enough for me to start commenting on n46 as a whole.

So I don't know, really. It could take off, it could flop.

10. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Well, I can't say that I hate them since I don't know enough about them but I also hardly pay any attention to their existence atm. [hehe]
    Personally, my loyalties are with AKB48. I'm not fickle. This new rival thing, it does nothing. [nod]

11. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

Yeah, maybe i was a bit extreme. I just don't like the whole rival concept at all :(.

Also, this is my face when I post a list of AKB48 songs to listen to on mm-bbs.org's AKB48 thread and the admin basically calls my posts crap. This is why no one likes you. :angry:

12. karles48

Nogi...what? ;) Seriously, I follow AKB48 and some of the units (warota, no3b...)and I know little of SKE, NMB,...why would I need to follow a rival group? I don't hate them, I just ignore them.

13. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

That's alright, you're not the only one, you know, most of the people in 2ch don't really care about it (yet).

You only become really addicted in a group when you finally learn their names, and you find someone who really appeal to you. And the main sources for that to happen are the TV shows. I mean, AKB wouldn't be even half of what's now without the shows, same as groups like Arashi and SMAP...imo =P

So yeah, for the time, just ignore them... maybe with the programs, someone may appeal to you (or not) :D

I mean, isn't this girl lovely :fear: ?

14. MistyDelusions

MistyDelusions Kenkyuusei

I'm going to grab something to eat and continue watching episode 383 of Detective Conan.

15. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^
    ^Reminds me that I need to continue reading on Detective Conan~ :3 (I just started reading it, so I'm new to it I guess, lol....)

17. MistyDelusions

The series is really lengthy but it's one of the best mangas out there and anime that you will encounter in your life. File 789 is already out for the manga and the current anime episode is 629. I hope you'll get the chance to catch up on everything. : )

If you have any questions, just hit me up and I might be able to to provide you with what you're looking for. ♡

18. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

I don't know if anyone here is a boxing fan, but that Floyd Mayweather/Victor Ortiz ending was crazy. Definitely not the most classy and sportsmanlike ending. And the post-match interview with Mayweather and Larry Merchant was hilarious.

19. karles48

Great choice! I like it (well, I like the anime) and both my oshis like it...so it's amazing! [rock]

20. MistyDelusions

Yeah! Miichan and Tomochin love DC (・ω・*) I also love the fact that Sayaka-chan played Sonoko in the live action movie. I was ever so hyped out when I found out and my love for her grew even more. I think she was also great too. I grew up with DC and I know that this the anime I will love for life.