Share All Your Scary Stuff!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by saika.city, May 15, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I read that story a few days ago and that was so gross....I mean like, wouldn't it hurt in the first place if you cut your optic nerve? >.> Or not.....??? Well, who would even in the first place. I searched up some pictures of the optic nerve on google and here is one of a real one, I think: http://www.donaldmurphyod.com/Figure%20 ... 0Nerve.JPG
    And with that....Information about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optic_nerve
    So also, now by looking at those pictures of it and information...I now see why everything went black on her when she cut off the "white string" coming out of her ear. XD First of all, the optic nerve is connected to the eyeball, but never knew that! (This story, information, and pictures just gave me a new fact about the human body, I think. :3)
    ^Ah, that story is kind of creepy. Stories like that to me seem VERY interesting to me at first, but at the end, kind of boring, don't you think? xD I guess it's just because how she takes revenge on him of course because of him doing all these stupid things to her by killing her at the end or just unless, I have read this story before or not? X)

2. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Pedestrain Crossing

One evening, I was standing at the pedestrian crossing on a busy street, waiting for the light to change. I looked over at the people who were standing on the other side of the street and a chill went down my spine.

There was a woman standing opposite me who looked very strange. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I could see her pants and jacket perfectly, but her face and hands were a complete blur.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again, but it made no difference. Her face was fuzzy and indistinct. I got the strangest impression that I could almost see through her. It was extremely unsettling.

The light turned green and people began to walk across the pedestrian crossing. The woman appeared to be walking straight towards me.

I began walking across the intersection, veering to the left, attempting to avoid her. It didn’t work. She changed direction and walked right up to me.

We passed in the middle of the street, and as she walked by me, I heard her hiss: “I know you can see me!”

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Ahah, that's creepy, but kind of confusing as in a way...:fear:

4. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Public Art

Some pranksters have found a new way to freak people out. It’s called scary public art. People leave notes in public places – on the street, in coffeeshops, on the bus or train, in phone booths and even public bathrooms. The notes contain creepy little messages that are designed to freak out whoever picks up the note and reads it.

The one in the picture above is a piece of public art by David Shrigley. The note reads: “While you are reading this there is a man in one of the windows high above you who is taking your photograph. He will then make a small model of you and put it with other small models of other people. Then he plays weird games with them.”

Here are some other examples of creepy public art that have been discovered recently:

Inside the door of a bathroom stall: “You remember that closet you used to hide in when you were playing hide and seek with your friend? Too bad nobody told you those doors didn’t open back to your universe. Your mother misses you.”

On the inside wall of a bathroom stall: “You are never alone. We are always watching.”

On a crumpled piece of paper: “I watched you pick this up.”

In an envelope left on the street: “If you are reading this, it’s already too late.”

Scrawled on both sides of a piece of paper: “soscaredsoscaredsoscaredsoscared”

Note found inside the door of a public bathroom: “If I were you, I wouldn’t look in the mirror again.”

In a public phonebooth: “Don’t look behind you. You’ll spoil the surprise.”

In a hotel room: “Be quiet. You’ll wake the spiders.”

On a napkin in a restaurant: “I am watching you.”

On a crumpled piece of paper: “It’s all over the paper. You shouldn’t have picked it up.”

Written in chalk on the sidewalk: “Behind you.” then, behind that, written upside-down: “NO… BEHIND YOU!”

Inside an envelope left on the street: “You see the man with the beard over there? He has been sent to kill you. Start running!”

Note left on a bus: “The person you just met is not who you think they are. Watch out!”

On a mirror: “If you look close enough, you’ll notice that one person in the reflection isn’t there when you look behind you.”

In someone’s bedroom: “Please clean out under your bed. I’m having trouble crawling under there at night.”

In an envelope left in the street: “You can’t see me, but I can see you.”

On a piece of paper placed face-down on the pavement: “Curiosity killed the cat. We are watching you.”

Inside a cupboard or closet: “They locked me in here.”

On a mirror: “They watch you through the mirrors. Be careful. Now they know that you know.”

Inside a fortune cookie: “You have no future.”

5. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After I watched Ringu and Ju On a long time ago, I decided not to watch or hear anymore Japanese horror.

I know those movies are getting old, but they are classic.
    Don't you think it is original, the concept behind the scene of Sadoko crawling her way out of the television?
    It's rather philosophic, and I was thinking of augmented reality concept.
    I was scared as hell, wonder if she will crawl out from my laptop. Or whether I have to show the video to 10 friends of mine. That's the augmented concept: when virtual realm can be brought into physical reality.
    Haha back then I was a little kid, easily haunted like that. Don't blame me.

6. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Instant Messenger

Instant Messenger is a scary story about a young girl who is home alone when she receives some disturbing messages from a stranger.

On March 2nd 2011, a young girl named Suzanne was using her laptop. Her parents had gone out to dinner, leaving Suzanne home alone at 8PM. The teenage girl was popular in school and very socially active, so she spent approximately 2 hours conversing with friends on Facebook.

Shortly after 10PM, Suzanne signed into her Internet Messenger account under the username “SuzieQ13″. Immediately, she received an add request from a user with the nickname YoungLover69. She added him and the two began a conversation.

The stranger told her that he was an acquaintance of one of her schoolfriends and asked if she could send him a link to her Facebook. Being a trusting girl, Suzanne dutifully obliged.

The following is an excerpt from their chat logs.

YoungLover69: Looking at your pics. BRB.
    YoungLover69: Wow! You’re beautiful!
    SuzieQ13: Really? You think so?
    YoungLover69: You’ve got beautiful hair.
    SuzieQ13: ZOMG. Thank you. :)
    YoungLover69: You’ve got beautiful eyes.
    SuzieQ13: Well people do say they’re my best feature. ;D
    YoungLover69: And you’ve got a beautiful nose.
    SuzieQ13: Aw… That’s sweet.
    YoungLover69: And you’ve got a beautiful neck.
    SuzieQ13: OK I get it. Tnx.
    YoungLover69: And you’ve got a beautiful body.
    SuzieQ13: Er…
    YoungLover69: And you’ve got a beautiful heart.
    SuzieQ13: OK that’s enough.
    YoungLover69: I bet all of your internal organs are beautiful.
    SuzieQ13: Now you’re just being creepy.
    YoungLover69: I want to see them.
    SuzieQ13: Goodbye.
    YoungLover69: I want to cut you open and look inside.
    SuzieQ13: Leave me alone.
    YoungLover69: I want to run my fingers through your entrails.
    SuzieQ13: Stop messaging me you freak!
    YoungLover69: I want to remove your organs delicately, one by one.
    SuzieQ13: If you don’t stop, I’m calling the police.
    YoungLover69: And kiss them lovingly.
    SuzieQ13: STOP!
    YoungLover69: And caress your intestines.
    SuzieQ13: You sick weirdo!
    YoungLover69: And play with them for hours.
    SuzieQ13: I’m putting you on ignore.
    YoungLover69: Suzie.
    YoungLover69: Suzie!
    YoungLover69: Suzie!
    YoungLover69: SUZIE!
    YoungLover69: SUZIE!
    SuzieQ13: What do you want?
    YoungLover69: Your blood all over me.
    SuzieQ13: Get lost you total psycho!
    YoungLover69: I can see you.
    SuzieQ13: Get lost!
    YoungLover69: I can see you, Suzie.
    SuzieQ13: Yeah, right.
    YoungLover69: I’m watching you right now.
    SuzieQ13: No you’re not.
    YoungLover69: Yes I am. I can prove it.
    SuzieQ13: Stop being such a loser.
    YoungLover69: Peekaboo. I see you.
    SuzieQ13: If you can see me, then tell me where I am.
    YoungLover69: In your house.
    SuzieQ13: Well…duh!
    YoungLover69: Chatting on your laptop.
    SuzieQ13: Again…duh!
    YoungLover69: Sitting on your couch.
    SuzieQ13: Big deal. It’s not hard to guess.
    YoungLover69: Ask me where I am, Suzie!
    SuzieQ13: OMG. Leave me alone you creeper!
    YoungLover69: If you ask me where I am, I will stop messaging you.
    SuzieQ13: OK then. If it will shut you up…
    SuzieQ13: Where are you?
    YoungLover69: In a house.
    YoungLover69: Chatting on a laptop.
    YoungLover69: Hiding behind your couch.

Later that night, Suzanne’s parents arrived home and found their house strangely quiet. Upon opening the living room door, they were confronted by a horrific scene. The room was covered in blood and their 13-year old daughter’s corpse was lying in the middle of the floor. She had been sliced open from top to bottom and her internal organs were strewn about her.

Police found a bloody knife and a laptop computer sitting behind the couch. The laptop was open and running instant messenger. Police were unable to trace the laptop. It had been purchased the day before the murder and had only been used once, to access Instant Messenger. Today, Suzanne’s murder remains unsolved and her killer is still on the loose.

7. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Ah dude, stories like that are really interesting and do give me a chill. :3 If that was really real though, I would freak out. >.< Of course I would. Why wouldn't anybody be scared? It's just like a BIG stalker stalking you, but on the computer and right behind you. D: That must have been really painful too. .______. I am pretty sure things can happen like that though. That is one big reason you should lock all the doors and windows when you stay alone during at night. XD LOL. True fact though~ Though also, some people don't like staying alone...It could depend on where you live, or if your neighborhood is good or not. :S

8. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

The Snake Onna

The Snake Woman or “Nure Onna” is a japanese urban legend about a vicious dragon-like creature with the head of a woman and the body of an enormous snake. She has creepy snake-like eyes, long scaly arms that end in claws, sharp fangs and long, beautiful hair.

The Snake Woman haunts the shoreline and preys on unsuspecting swimmers and fishermen. When she spots her prey, she rises from the water and paralyzes her victim with her eyes. She then uses her long, snake-like tongue to suck all the blood out of her victim’s body.

Despite her incredible length, Nure Onna can hide in deceptively shallow pools of water. She has even been known to use her beautiful face and hair to lure swimmers to their deaths. She bobs her head on the surface of the water and flaps her arms, pretending to be a drowning woman. When someone dives in to save her, she rises up, snatches them with her claws and drags them down to the murky depths.

Once she has you in her sights, it is difficult to escape the grasp of the Snake Woman. She can suddenly spring great distances to grab you, so the best way to protect yourself against her is to avoid walking alone on the beach at night.

9. MistyDelusions

MistyDelusions Kenkyuusei

Re: Share Your Scary Stories/Pictures/Movies/Games

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I can't resist reading scary stories. Even when I'm frightened by one particular story, I'm still so eager to read/hear another one.

I'm going to take a break from reading. I'm done with pages 1 - 5.

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^OH. MY. GOSH. YOU READ THAT MUCH?!?!? O: XDD I also agree with you too. |D Though...I love scary stuff, LOL. Another scary story~ :3

Nature Photographer

The nature photographer is a very short scary story about a girl who camps out in the woods.

A friend of mine is a budding nature photographer. She loves to go out into the wilderness and take pictures of animals and plants. A few months ago, she decided to spend a whole day taking photos in a remote part of the forest. It meant that she would have to camp for the night alone in the woods.

She was looking forward to all of the awesome photo opportunities she would find with all of the interesting trees and wildlife in that area. It would make a welcome addition to her portfolio. She was not afraid to be alone during the night because she had camped on her own many times before.

She pitched her tent in the middle of a small clearing and spent the day taking photos. By the end of the day, when she settled down to sleep in the tent, she had taken over 400 photographs on her digital camera.

The next day, when she was scrolling through the photos on her laptop, she noticed something very strange. What she saw in those photographs has haunted her ever since. In fact, she is still recovering from the trauma it caused.

Almost all pictures were normal, except for the final 4 pictures in the folder. These 4 pictures were of her, asleep in her tent in the middle of the night.

11. MistyDelusions

Yup! I love reading especially about paranormal stuff and scary real-life experiences. They fascinate me too much. I would choose a ghost story over a romantic flick any time of the day. (ヾ(´・ω・`) Oh, and I love that the next story you added involved photography. I'm a photographer myself and I also like venturing out into places like the woods to do shoots (sometimes for fashion or just for fun w/ my friends) or just to photograph wild life and plants. I've never gone out alone though or camped at night. Your story gave me the chills! (´ο`)

12. MistyDelusions

I remember coming across this story when I was around 14-15 years old and even to this day, my heart still aches thinking about all the pain and suffering Junko had to go through.. She wasn't given justice and her family had to go through this painful loss. I still think of her everyday.

13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Same here. O: You could check out more scary stories at scaryforkids.com, lol. :D They have like a various amount, but I never knew they had updated until doraemon told me. |D You should check it out though if you like any type of scary stories!! XDD

14. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

The Mirror’s Reflection

For centuries, people have been suspicious of mirrors. They say you should be very wary of your reflection. Try sneaking into a darkened room and peeking at the edge of the mirror. If you’re quiet enough, you can catch a glimpse of your reflection getting ready.

The next time you’re alone in a room with a mirror, get a ruler and turn down the lights. Stand in front of the mirror and quickly grab a random strand of your hair. Measure it. Then look at the strand of hair your reflection is holding. It is not the same length.

You’ve just outsmarted your reflection. Don’t ever turn your back on your reflection again. Now, it knows you’re on to it, there’s no telling what it could do.

15. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

Ghost story thread ~

Hi there, I just wanna share my scary experience :)
    its my own experience so I'm not copying from anywhere.

At the time I was had a task that I must to complete it in the next day, so I'm must do it in the evening at my campus, approximately 22:30 o'clock when I arrived at campus, when I walked into my classroom in there was my friend named bayu, and I asked him "hello, you also have the task too? " And he answered. "yes". and he offered me for the cup of coffee, he said "bro, do you want a coffee? I can make it one for you" I replied "sure thanks", and he went to cafetaria make coffee, few moments later my friend that named john call me by phone, "Hello, what up john?", John said "hey where are you? I'm on the front of your house right now, we'll be late "," late for what? I'm on the campus right now","what? What are you doing there?", "do some task together with bayu", "what?! Are you kidding me?! "," hey calm john, what's wrong?" ,"bayu was died by accident today, and I come to your house to ask u to come to bayu funeral together", "wtf?! Are you f*ckin kidding me?! So who is the guy that offer me a coffee?!" Then bayu came in with a cup of coffee on his hand, Im shivering and my body become so heavy to move, then bayu facing me and said "why do you look so scared bro? Do you know it yet ? " Then I scream as loud as I can, and run as fast as I can, luckily the security hear my scream and come .
    That's my story, if you have any ghost story you can share it here, thanks :)

16. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

Another REAL ghost story :)
    Story 'ghost train' in Jakarta-Bogor line is already familiar for who used to ride electric train (KRL). Indeed, many people said have a experience with the 'ghost train', but hard to prove. For those who have experienced, they never want to ride a electric train at night anymore. As happened to my friend, its occurred at 20:00, when my friend andri(20) going home from his campus,He boarded the train from the station Pancasila University. While he get in the train, he didn't feel that the station has no one else except him. All he knows, there is a train, then he would go up due to the Depok station. In the train, he didn't feel surprised, or confused, frightened or scared. At that time he saw all the passengers sitting in a carriage like commonly, but they all wear white colored clothes. He also see that the train is always a frenzy with the cigarettes salesman, street musicians, with their chatter its just like normal. He was sitting beside an old man who was reading a newspaper. then he borrow the newspaper after seeing the old man has finish reading the papers. But before he start to read, the train was arrive at Depok Station, He rushed out with the paper still holds. But when he was out from the train the station is very quiet. And when he look back, the train was disappear without sound, then he went to the train crossing guards post. Then he showed that he had borrowed the newspaper from an old man that he forgot to get it back. Everyone on there really shock when they look the newspaper was published in1953. and the guards told that there were no trains are passing. The story is not only experienced by my friends, but also there is another people had a similar experience, so be careful if you ride the electric train on the night alone

17. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

Another scary story :)
    On a very rainy day, it was probably around 1999 or 2000 or so, and me and my brother insisted on going into thepark that we passed everyday on the way home. The rain had briefly stopped so my mum stopped and we went in. Wemust have been there for 20 mins or so, when the rain started lightly falling again. We we're both on the swings and oh my god, I can still remember it. There was a flash of lightning and I saw it.
    It was a girl, she looks like 8 or 9, she had blonde hair strewn across her face, a red rain coat and black welly type boots. That was it, she was walking towards us. It was about a second. So I was like... what the hell, but being young I didn't think anything of it. I never said anything, and about 30 seconds later my brother said to me "Did you see that girl?"
    I crapped my pants. I never said anything,he brought it up first. He saw it too, I swear to god that I saw that girl, and hesaw it too. Without conferring we'd seen the same thing, how is that possible?

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^It's possible it could have been a normal girl just walking around, right? :3
    -----
    Some links to urban legends, or ghost stories that are below that I find quite interesting. ((I can't copy and paste like before to make it easier for some weird reason.))

Tanning Lotion
    Friends Forever
    The Crayons
    Red Robe
    Wristbands
    School Bullying

So I haven't kept up with posting scary stories in a long time because I got lazy, but thank you, hydeistaby, for making this thread alive again!

19. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

That girl is my neighbor, she was died a week before that story happen [hehe]

No problem senpai, its a great thread anyway [hehe]

20. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    my scary stuff last night :
    me, and my friends (3) are discussing abt some ghost appearance..we discuss it on a forum (not offline/direct contact).

one of my friend give us a post abt ghost appearance on London.

when i see the background, i can't found the ghost.but i can feel there's something bad in that pic.
    then i take a look on the sofa.now i can feel the black power is strong enough..

i confused where's the ghost..i read the news below the pic that he provided

it said the ghost appeared near the brown pillow on left sofa

when i see it........

i collapsed..
    the power was too strong for me

conclusion :
    don't play with real ghost picture!.their aura followed the pic.
    and that night too, many things outside my bedroom (garden), suddenly moved and dropped w/o anyone touched it.no cat, no dog, no anyone.
    trust me!.don't play w/ them if you didn't want to be bothered by them!

-add-
    i'll not provide the pic.