Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

I kinda knew that Yuko is not going to be in the janken single.. ;____;
    But I'm happy she's still one of the AKB front girls <3 And it's just one single.

2. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

She has never been lucky when it comes to Janken, eh :^^;:
    Yeah well, I think I will just have to wait for that Getsu drama rather than being pissed about this whole Janken tournament >(
    I didn't really pay attention anyway. This is not near nerve-breaking as the election and when the final results came out, I was like "Meh, that's it" :fp:

3. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I didn't take this tournament seriously because it's something that was done before and it's all chance based, which I kind of felt was not on Yuko's side this time :(. However, it would've been nice to see Yuko do the sexy Janken during the tournament [hehe].

4. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Same here, I would love to see it [rofl]
    We will see her with random and funny postures or comments in the behind-the-scene videos, I'm completely sure of it :^O^:
    It's already amusing that she (supposedly) follows Kojiharu by wearing red :rofl:

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Yeah, she said that since red worked for Jurina and Haruna, she tried it out as well, but nope, I think that's not her lucky color xD She still looked amazing though <3 And even though she's not very lucky (especially with Janken lol) I'm really looking forward to her appearance as center of Team K's B-side and PV: ALIVE was already amazing, so I have very high expectations this time around Mr. Akimoto!

Another fact of interest, according to the "Kaze ga Fuiteiru" PV shown at the Janken event, it looks like it's a shared center for Maeda Atsuko and Yuko!!! :inlove:

That makes me excited haha <3 Can't wait!

6. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Funniest. Photo. EVER. lol. Oh, Yuko. You're still a winner in my eyes. LOL

7. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome. Again. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Choki v(><)

2.) [Oshima Yuko] Guu o(><)

3.) [Oshima Yuko] Paa ヽ(^^)

4.) [Oshima Yuko] Janken Tournament

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Even though Yuko lost in her first round...I'll still be wishing her best. Thanks for that pic. :D

8. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

LOL YUKO

I love how she tried to copy her NyanNyan's red color dress and wear the red Kimono to boost out her luck but she still loose :D

Don't worry Yuko!!!! You are still awesome and We will continue to support you no matter what.

9. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

She must also copy Kojiharu's geniusity and laziness..., and try to supress her pervertness a bit. :lol:
    Maybe she can win then.

10. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@gideon123: Thanks for the translations :D. I love Yuko's red kimono even though it didn't do her any favors in the tournament :(. However, her reaction when she lost was priceless [hehe]. I think watching the highlights clips of it makes the reaction a lot funnier than the picture itself.

@garnetjester: So, Yuko's going to be center on the Team K B-side single? Where did you hear this from? This definitely makes up for the loss and the ALIVE PV is really awesome [rock]. I can't wait to see the PV and hear the song with it comes out. About "Kaze ga Fuiteiru", I wasn't really digging the PV as much, but I'll give it a second look since you mentioned that it will have both Yuko and Acchan as center :awesome:.

To got along with the picture of Yuko pouting :inlove:, watch her reaction in this highligh clip of the tournament:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Uv_S_UxJw[/yt]
    The best part is at around 1:20-1:27 mark :lol:

11. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

I think garnetjester means that Yuko and Acchan share the center position in the "Kaze ga Fuiteiru" PV. There's no information on the B-side yet. You can check out the full PV in the thread for the 23rd single. Someone already uploaded the recorded version. The dance is great but I just can't accept the hairstyle :blink:
    Thanks for the vid, bet Yuko had the most epic face in the tournament :rofl:

12. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that Yuko lost because that face is just so darn adorable! :inlove: :lol:

13. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

You glad? Hahah.... :lol:
    But it's true......her face is priceless...... :awesome:

14. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Aww ♥ Yuko is so cute ~

Can't wait to see the AKB 2012 calendar ~
    I liked Yuko's outfit really much in this year's janken <3 It suits her so well ♥ And red suits her so well too ♥ She looks absolutely gorgeous. ♥

If Yuko's going to be the center in Team K B-side..
    THAT'S GOING TO BE SO EPIC :cute: <3

15. Kinoshinta

Kinoshinta Kenkyuusei

Yuko's reaction was priceless as always lol and poor Takamina XD

I wonder if they actually put out a DVD or someone ripped a recording of the Tournament. I'd actually like to see it in it's entirety.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] To The People Doing Their Best

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Thanks for the media. :D

17. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Ooooh, please, please, I want to see the whole video of it (hope with subtitle).
    The janken was hilarious. <3 <3 <3

18. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

^^Thanks for the translations. It's great to hear Yuko giving everyone her awesome message about doing your best because I know I am :D. I like the sound of "otsukaresama" after reading the meaning of the word [rock]. I can't wait to see her in Ganbatta Taishou :).

Oh, btw, I noticed that your link to the blog translations goes directly to your comments. I don't know if this link is the one you want to use.

19. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Yeah, for the people out there, otsukaresama...!!!
    (I think it means, "thank you for your hard work today") ->
    I like the meaning of it. As much as I have worked hard today and will do everyday.
    Many Japanese words have wonderful, high-spirit, appreciational meaning, like "Banzai", "Onegaishimasu", etc........

Is Ganbatta Taishou somekind of comedy ?

20. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

^ It's just a show that shows all of the screw-up from drama and TV show filmings on Fuji TV for the past year.

Sadly, whenever a Japanese performer botches their lines, they'll always say "I'm sorry, let's do it again"... Followed by some giggles and what not. It's almost instantaneous once they mess up a word or so.

Yuko will most likely be one of the panel members.