1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: Idol to Guam de Koishitara...

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Lily Mu RB

Lily Mu RB Kenkyuusei

I feel your pain bro. :(

I never check the box for the shipping change, but what a surprise when I got home, just to find out the shipping charge jumped from 1,500 yen to a whopping 4,700!

2. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

It came! Time to have some fun ripping into it.

3. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Hey guys~ I got my game today. :3
    I dumbly already traded Kojiharu's bikini pic because a guy really begged and now I regret it. :(
    But tada!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone gets any Yuko or Yui's, I'll trade you my soul. :fear:

When I was picking it up, I saw someone playing it already and going for Yuko. XD
    Then Yuko spoke some English and I was like OMG ITS LIKE SHE'S CALLING TO ME.

Okay, PSP, switch on!

4. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

HMV has also despatched my package. I seriously can't wait til next week for it to arrive :^O^: along with the guide book.

5. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

No bikini photos here... happy about most of them, but then I think I also got my two lowest ranking ladies...

6. isamashii

isamashii Kenkyuusei

Re: [PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: If I Loved an Idol in Guam

whoa... i finished allcomplete prev game few times and repeated2...
    even recomplete 1/48 gameguide and i post in AIF

[hehe]

waiting from im kiske senpai, i hope he already bought and info...

so we'll start makin guide again [notme]

7. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Ampersand & hikki, nice photos you have there. :)

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Waited to long to order it when I was in Hawaii because I didn't know my address at the time & forgot to let my bank know I was going to be out of country so I can't order it until they get that settled!

Hopefully, I can still get some bonuses when I do order after my Japanese bank cards arrive!

Until then, I guess I can only look at the pics and hope I get a good one (if at all) or see about buying it in-store.

9. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

I already started writing a general FAQs of this game. Feel free to discuss what are need to be add/change here. Anyone can PM me if you want to. Like last year, I'll not providing any dialogs translation and dating answers guide. And I'll add your names in the credit section if you're helping me out :awesome:
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

General FAQs (Ver 0.85, October 19th 2011):

Version history
    Ver 0.82 (October 9th 2011)
    ~~~ adding some new things on Changes and Similarities from 1st game
    ~~~ adding all possible methods to unlock all cards
    ~~~ done writing dating sections
    ~~~adding Custom Theme Scene Songs in Music Player *please read this, is very recommended*
    ~~~SR passwords until October 9th added
    ~~~Events unlocking method added
    ~~~minor changes + some improvement for easy reading (putting spoiler for each subtopics for easy search)

Ver 0.83 (October 10th 2011)
    ~~~Add details for Seeds
    ~~~Add "change profile photos" on Address
    ~~~Some minor changes

Ver 0.84 (October 11th 2011)
    ~~~Finally found the answer to the mysterious 5th card condition, corrections to Card Unlocking Methods
    ~~~Add more details for Seeds
    ~~~Add more details on confession day
    ~~~Strategies section has been change into Tips section

Ver 0.85 (October 19th 2011)
    ~~~Added all Passwords
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    1.0 Changes and Similarities from 1st game
    2.0 General Gameplay
    ----2.1 Main Menu Translations ~in progress~
    ----------2.1.1 Backup
    ----------2.1.2 Setting
    ----------2.1.3 Album
    -----------------------Seeds
    ----------2.1.4 Address
    ----------2.1.5 Phone Call
    ----------2.1.6 Music Player
    ----------2.1.7 Photo Player
    ----------2.1.8 Photo Clock
    ----------2.1.9 Player Logs
    ----------2.1.10 48 Trade
    ----------2.1.11 Exchange
    ----2.2 Dating
    ----------2.2.1 Basics
    ----------2.2.2 Love Stages
    ----------2.2.3 Address List
    ----------2.2.4 Events
    -----------------------Confession Day
    -----------------------Anchor's Day
    -----------------------Blindfold's Event
    -----------------------Birthday's Event
    3.0 Unlocking Tips
    ----3.1 Card Unlocking Method[/b] ~update~
    ----3.2 Tips
    ----3.3 How to unlock Events (Album)
    4.0 Extra
    ---- Password Screen and SR Cards Password
    ---- DLCs (if available) ~coming soon~
    ---- How to create PSN account
    ---- How to use PSN Store
    Other FAQs:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.0 Changes and Similarities from 1st game
    +SOME MINOR IMPROVEMENT FOR GAMEPLAY:
    +++++If you reject the girl on the confession day, you will still keep playing the game instead watching the end credits
    +++++There is a "seed" system where you'll get a seed by free. It can be use to unlock any one card by free
    + New menu options
    ++++++"Photo Player" which it is a slide show system. We also can use the Photo Player as our background image in the game menu (not xmb)
    ++++++"Player logs" which it can show you the statistic of how you play this game
    + Songs can be change when you dating someone by pressing Start button
    + "Event" in gallery mode added a "memory" which we can view back all events that we encountered before, even the emails can be view
    + 22 cards need to be unlock
    + Some girls will mention about their subgroups in this game like Not Yet and French Kiss
    + 3 different style menus you can choose with 10 different default wallpapers
    + Girls will be kicking out very fast even for senbatsu members. So, you need to plan it very carefully
    + free Aimi Clock :awe:

- 100% of dating system is still the same as before D:
    - No double date, but each girls have a special sprites which partner with one other girl
    - most of unlocking methods in previous game are still the same
    - the password (holding Square and X for 10 seconds in menu) are still there D:
    - encore are still there D:

2.0 General Gameplay

2.1 Main Menu Translations ~in progress~

2.1.1 Backup
    [​IMG]
    -save
    -load
    -cancel
    *Only system save file is auto save. You need to manually save the play data to create checkpoint
    *All pictures/unlockable items will be save into system file. Play file is not required
    *When the girl start to fall in love with you, the save game picture will have the girl's picture. If another girl got higher love level, the picture will be replaced. Only happen after 10th day
    * If the psp system date is one of member's birthday, in one day, the save file will always have that birthday's girl picture

2.1.2 Setting
    [​IMG]

~Message speed
    *slow
    *medium
    *fast
    *instant
    ~message's auto play
    *off
    *on
    ~member message's window
    *off
    *on

-Sound
    [​IMG]
    *voice (1-5)
    *music player (1-5)
    *sound effect (1-5)

-System
    [​IMG]

-player's name
    -wallpaper reset
    -player's "I" indication: Boku, Watashi, Ore (*new)
    -Connection check with the previous game (*new) : it is a Clear Data check for Idol to Koishitara. If you have previous save data for the first game you will unlock new SR Cards for all girls (thanks to hana(S48))

-Top Menu (*new)
    [​IMG]

-Menu position design
    *Side, Button, Belt (old one)
    -Icon design
    *New, Legacy(old one) (thanks to Hana(S48))
    -Wallpapers (default walpapers)

Here's the screenshots for Side, Button and Belt position design

~Side~
    [​IMG]

~Button~
    [​IMG]

~Belt~
    [​IMG]

2.1.3 Album (with Seed System)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The member list can be sort (from left to right):
    -By team
    -By love level
    -By name (a~o,ka~ko,...,wa~WO)
    -By age
    -By generation
    -By Cards Completion

[​IMG]
    After selecting member, the upper option is
    -card

[​IMG]
    -event (*change)
    -------------Now contains mails, videos and memory events
    -------------Total mails:4
    -------------Total videos: 4
    -------------Total memory events: 10

-sprite 1 (1st casual costume)
    -sprite 2 (2nd casual costume)
    -sprite 3 (bikini)
    -sprite 4 (*predicted stage costume)
    -Special (SR cards)

(*new) The 4th video is the Kiss video. You should unlock it by dating with the same girl on clearing it for 4th time, where another option will appear on confession day, "Kiss".

[​IMG]

Picture option:
    1. Send card to other psp (sprite not available)
    2. Set the picture as the game main menu background
    3. Set the game main menu background to default

Seeds
    [​IMG]

~ (*new) There is a new system, is called Seeds. If you have Seed, you can easily unlock a card without need to fullfill the requirement. Press O on lock card and choose yes to use 1 seed.
    ~ Limit of seeds you can hold is 10, so is recommend to use it when you reach the limit
    ~ If you use seed on a card, you can use the unlocking method to remove the seed icon
    ~ One of the methods to gain seed is in end credits, you will notice that there is a point the credits will show all girls pictures, scrolling. Before the first one start, a Seed will drop off to ground. From this point, tab L or R to shake each girl sprites. If you done all to all pictures, the last one, Kitarie's sprite will give you a Seed. You can done this while pressing O button to scroll the credits faster
    ~ Unlocking all cards will make your girls name's bar turning into gold. But if you use some seeds to unlock all cards, it will make the name bar turning into bronze (2 seeds -confirm) or silver (1 seed - need confirmation :D)

[​IMG]
    Notice the seed drop off the screen

[​IMG]
    Seed came out from Kitarie's sprite after fullfill the requirement

2.1.4 Address
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    -The sort list is the same as album
    - If you at the confession scene, the girl's profile photo's frame will be in pink color
    -If you accept confession, the girl's photo profile will have one little heart on it
    [​IMG]
    - If you won for the second time, her photo will have 2 hearts instead of one
    ~insert image~
    - If you won for the 3rd time, her photo in the phone call list will have 3 hearts and at her profile's picture will have a big heart
    ~insert image~
    (*new) Each hearts will unlock a new profile's picture; so the total profile pictures is 4. This can be change by viewing the girl's profile and press Up or Down button.

Button function:
    triangle: call (call icon needed)
    circle: profile

2.1.5 Phone call
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    -name,time of miss call, total (miss)call
    triangle: call
    circle: profile
    L/R: next/back 10 members

[​IMG]

2.1.6 Music Player
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -list of songs is from Oogoe Diamond to Flying Gets, all of them are the cut ver. Also, Dakishimecha Ikenai is the theme song for this game, and it is the first B-side song has been included in AKB games
    -can add custom songs, put mp3 files in /music/akb48 and turn on custom option in this menu
    - (*new) you can also access music player when dating a girl by pressing Start button

-(*new) THE BEST IMPROVEMENT FOR THIS GAME is you can make custom scenes theme songs for the game (see the star icon on the image below)

[​IMG]

With this, you can set any song to be play if it trigger one specific girl. For example if I put Naminori Kakigori custom song for Not Yet members, it will be play each time any one of this member events, even in their own Album menu. You can also put a specific song to be play after answering O, △ or X. So feel free to mess up with this options for making this game more entertaining.
    (I always laugh when Flying Get is been played each time after I answer O. IDK, is very funny IMO lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2.1.7 Photo Player (*new)
    [​IMG]

- Need to clear the game once to unlock

[​IMG]
    -Play (need to set photos which one you want to display first)
    -Wallpaper (will change your background wallpaper in the game by using Photo Player, very recommended)

-Random picture
    ****** completely random, sort by members, off
    -Speed
    ****** slow, med, fast
    -Slide show moving pattern
    ****** Static, moving
    - Name display
    ****** On, Auto, Off

Set the girls photos by pressing down button until option like below show up

[​IMG]

By pressing Square you will set the girl photos more easy

[​IMG]

Team A, Team K, Team B
    1st gen~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~~~~~11th gen
    No Sleeves, Watarouka 7, French Kiss
    Not yet, Diva
    All members, Sprites only, Cards only

2.1.8 Photo Clock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    - (*new) free clock for this time is Aimi D:
    - can set alarm
    - need to buy and download from japanese PS Store. Easiest way is to buy Japanese PSN redeem card from internet:
    1.5,000 yen card
    2.3,000 yen card
    - price:
    1. complete: 3,600 yen (oh my, price increased by 100 yen D:, thanks Vergil)
    2. per team: 2,400 yen
    3. per member: 300 yen

2.1.9 Player Log (*new)
    [​IMG]

This menu shows your statistic of playing this game

Unlock by clearing the game twice with different girls (thanks for reconfirmation achan29)

[​IMG]

+Player Statistic
    ~day play times
    ~clear times
    ~date times
    ~answer O when dating counter
    ~answer △ when dating counter
    ~answer x when dating counter
    ~????

+Date Times Ranking
    +Clear Ranking
    +O Ranking
    +△ Ranking
    +X Ranking
    +Oshi Ranking

2.1.10 48 Trade
    [​IMG]

- A quick trading option with 1 random card from each members will be trade with other psp
    - Both psps need to have this option to trade

2.1.11 Transfer
    [​IMG]
    - this is for receiving card from your friends

2.2 Dating

2.2.1 Basics
    [​IMG]

After choosing someone from Address menu, a scene will start. Almost at the end of each scene, player need to choose an answer from 3 choices. These answers is either correct (O), not very accurate (△) or wrong (X). If player answer O or △, the girl will be keep in the Address List and gain Love Points (player cannot see this). If player answer it incorrectly, the girl will be delete from Address, or in other words, been Dump.

Player need to keep answer O or △ until the confession day happen. Read "Confession Day" in Event section for more info

(*new) Some normal event have a timer where the player need to answer in given time. If time runs out, a random answer will be chosen for you automatically.

2.2.2 Love Stages
    In this game, the Love Stages only divided into 3; Stranger, Friends and One Step Ahead.

[​IMG]

Stranger is the point in the beginning of this game. You will see that the name of the girl will be full name in kanji in Phone Call list. Events trigger in this level is either one of Event 1 until Event 4 (refer from Event Memories in Album menu)

Friends is the point where after collect enough Love Points, it will level up from Stranger into Friends. This can be notice by her name change into Nickname in Phone Call list. Events trigger in this level is either one of Event 5 until Event 8

One Step Ahead is the final point of this game before encountering the Confession Day. The event will happen when the girl have enough Love Points to trigger this. The event trigger is always Event 9, where the girl will ask for you to go out with her with the answers for you to give is, "Yes","I'm a little busy tomorrow" or "I can't"

[​IMG]

2.2.3 Address List
    [​IMG]

Address list is the list where you will be able to trace girls you want to date. If you don't date with girls in Phone Calls, there will be a probability that the girl will be erase from the list. But any deleted girls can be date back if she request to you to make up again. Note that any rejected or "dump" girls will not able to make up back with you again.

For this time, the address list need to be manage carefully because if you don't plan for it, any girls you want to complete will be immediately been delete from the list. So, please reject any other girls mails or calls that you don't want to date.

2.2.3 Events
    There are 3 types of events occur in this game, Normal Event, Random Event, and Special Event

Normal Event is the default events in this game. Normal date should be able to trigger this. And all normal events are being store in Event Memories

Random Event is the unpredicted events in this game. After these events occur, it will trigger into a normal event. These events are not been store in the Event Memories. Some of the events are:

~Mail from a girl

[​IMG]

~Call from a girl/2 girl in one time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~The girl searching or accidentally meet you

The final event is the Special Event. Usually, you will be only trigger this event once in entire gameplay and you will not trigger this again.

~Confession's Day

[​IMG]

~It is the end of the one gameplay if you accept the confession. (*new) For this game, you will not enter the bad credit screen if you reject the girl on this day unless the girl is the last girl you can date ATM (1/48). You can trigger this event many time as you want.
    ~Note that this event is always be a top priority, even if on that day have other events, you will always force to watch this.
    ~(*new)Rejecting the girl will make you not able to date with her anymore, she will not contact with you again. Plus, based on AKB's real life relationship, any girls that close to her will be delete from your list, but they will contact you back after a few days (for example: rejecting Takamina's confession will also remove Miichan, Mariko, and Kojiharu from the list)
    ~If you're not attending the confession day, the girl will be delete from the list, but you can have your second chance if the girl wants to contact you back. This will not remove any other girls in your Address list
    ~(*new) On 4th time clearing the game, on confession day it will have a new option, Kiss

[​IMG]

~Anchor's day
    This will trigger when you have clear enough girls and in a new gameplay, on a Special day, an anchor's logo will be appear on the calender. The photos in Phone Calls also will change into special bikini photos. The event trigger is always Event 10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (yup, the list are Not Yet and French Kiss girls except for a girl D:)

[​IMG]

~Blindfold Event
    Randomly trigger after clearing with the same girl once, and after dating other girls. She will asking to guess who is she. The only clue is her voice. Then you need to choose the right answer or she will be sad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Birthday's Event
    Randomly trigger after clearing with the same girl twice, and after dating other girls. Need to answer the correct birthday date. After few days, an email will be receive and you will have a thanks mail from that girl with photo attached

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3.0 Unlocking Tips

3.1 Card Unlocking Method ~update~
    Source

1st: Date on 1st day
    2nd: Date on 10th day
    3rd: Date on 20th day
    4th: In one gameplay, date for a same girl 3 times (need proper translation) (プレイ1周の間に3回デート)
    5th: Answer a random call
    6th: "A girl directly see you without calling" event (random)
    7th: Answer back a voice mail or mail
    8th: On date before confession day, answer O
    9th: After Day 5 onwards, answer O or △
    10th: After date, get a mail with photo attach (random)
    11th: Birthday event (on 2nd times dating the same "clear" girl, random )
    12th: See all of the 10 events
    13th: Anchor's day (random)
    14th: "Blindfold" event (random)
    15th: Accept the girl confession on confession day twice
    16th: Accept the girl confession on confession day once
    17th: Reject the girl in the confession day
    18th: Kiss on the confession day (on 4th times clearing with the same girl onwards)
    19th: A girl send you a mail after been deleted from address list and clear with this girl
    20th: Clear with the girl while rejecting all other girls (1/48)
    21st: Clear with the girl for 3rd time
    22nd: Doing encore by tapping L or R button after the credit ends until you hear a shout

By unlocking all cards per a girl, you will unlock all sprites for that girl
    By unlocking all cards for all girls, you will able to enter a code where it will change the girls casual sprites into Costume 4 (theather)

3.2 Tips
    ~~Keep in mind that the "Save" and "Load" is very useful for you to unlock cards like loading back Anchor's day back again and date with other girl.
    ~~Sometimes you can make your own "missed call" by pressing X at time you make a call (before the screen turn black). Repeating doing this will make the girl call you back, which lead to easy gain for 5th card
    ~~To have 10th card, you need to maximize the Love Points you gain from dating her. Accepting voice mail, replying mail will help (confirm by me LOL)

3.3 How to unlock Events (Album)
    Mail 1: Birthday event
    Mail 2: After first O date
    Mail 3: After second O date
    Mail 4: After girl invitation to Confession Day with answering O
    Video 1: On confession day
    Video 2: Accept the girl on confession day
    Video 3: Reject the girl on confession day
    Video 4: On 4th time clearing the game with a same girl, on confession day it will have a new option, Kiss. KISS HER XD
    Event 1 to 4: Date the girl when you have "Stranger" relationship with her (read Love Stages for more info)
    Event 5 to 8: Date the girl when you have "Friends" relationship with her (read Love Stages for more info)
    Event 9: Day before Confession day
    Event 10: Anchor's day (Read Event section for more info)

4.0 Extra

Password Screen and SR Cards Password
    By holding Square and X for 10 seconds, you will able to enter password menu. Enter password below to unlock SR Cards. Please refer to Password section for all passwords

DLCs (if available)
    The current DLC available is the photo clock for each girls. You need to create a PSN account to access it

How to create PSN account
    [​IMG]
    First, at the XMB (psp menu) go to the signup menu

[​IMG]
    Select first option

[​IMG]
    Select continue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Select Country Region: Japan, then put your birthday (make sure your age is above 20)

[​IMG]
    Scroll down the policy then select the right option

[​IMG]

Put this info:
    1.email
    2.password
    3.confirm password
    4.select any
    5,put a reminder password

[​IMG]
    then create an ID. If available, the next screen will show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    put your name at first and family name at second. the third is your gender, up is male, below is female

[​IMG]
    put the address info, find available address (like akb theather address) then fill it.. a random address also can...

[​IMG]
    thick the box then next

using PS3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUJ4rrzi9c

How to use PSN Store
    [​IMG]
    Sign in your account

[​IMG]
    At upper right of the screen, there is an 123 icon.. select it

[​IMG]
    then put the redeem code

[​IMG]
    If you want to buy select item option (4th option)

[​IMG]
    The game should be at the first option.. (lol sorry for being lazy editing the old FAQs. But, I'm sure that the game DLC will be there )

Note:
    *PSP from any region can create Japanese account and can access the Japanese PS Store
    *If you got redeem code, use it on Japanese PS Store. Other region PS Store will not accept it

Other FAQs:
    Q: Should I buy this game?
    A: Depends. Only buy if you
    1) think it's worth to add on your 48 collections or
    2) are a gamer who love simulating date games or
    3) are a rich person who can afford everything, money doesn't matter to you LOL :shifty:

Q: Wow, the Deluxe/Limited box a.k.a Auction ni wa dasanaide kudasai! version is so cheap, is also including a PSP :awe:
    A: No, the PSP is there only to show you will get this game's PSP custom theme, the PSP is not included

Q: I'm afraid that if I buy this game, my PSP cannot play it due to region lock ;_;
    A: PSP games never been region lock before so don't worry ^^

Q: So, I can watch UMD video extra from my limited edition?
    A: No, UMD video format are region lock so you need a Japanese PSP to play it
    Edit: ce1cius from Stage48 told us that ce1cius's US PSP can play these UMD videos. So, no region lock apply for these videos :D

Q: I got the xxxxx.AiAssO or xxx.SeeAssO file but my SeeEfuUU PSP cannot run that file
    Q: How do you screen capture that game?
    A: Sorry, anything about homebrew or related to that I cannot share with you. Use your friendly googledotcom to help

FAQs Credits:
    I want to say thanks to Hana,nana_juuichi and vergil from S48 for helping me done some correction to my FAQs :awesome:

For Easy Reading

Cards Unlocking Methods
    1st: Date on 1st day
    2nd: Date on 10th day
    3rd: Date on 20th day
    4th: In one gameplay, date for a same girl 3 times (need proper translation) (プレイ1周の間に3回デート)
    5th: Answer a random call
    6th: "A girl directly see you without calling" event (random)
    7th: Answer back a voice mail or mail
    8th: On date before confession day, answer O
    9th: After Day 5 onwards, answer O or △
    10th: After date, get a mail with photo attach (random)
    11th: Birthday event (on 2nd times dating the same "clear" girl, random )
    12th: See all of the 10 events
    13th: Anchor's day (random)
    14th: "Blindfold" event (random)
    15th: Accept the girl confession on confession day twice
    16th: Accept the girl confession on confession day once
    17th: Reject the girl in the confession day
    18th: Kiss on the confession day (on 4th times clearing with the same girl onwards)
    19th: A girl send you a mail after been deleted from address list and clear with this girl
    20th: Clear with the girl while rejecting all other girls (1/48)
    21st: Clear with the girl for 3rd time
    22nd: Doing encore by tapping L or R button after the credit ends until you hear a shout

By unlocking all cards per a girl, you will unlock all sprites for that girl
    By unlocking all cards for all girls, you will able to enter a code where it will change the girls casual sprites into Costume 4 (theather)

Events Unlock
    Mail 1: Birthday event
    Mail 2: After first O date
    Mail 3: After second O date
    Mail 4: After girl invitation to Confession Day with answering O
    Video 1: On confession day
    Video 2: Accept the girl on confession day
    Video 3: Reject the girl on confession day
    Video 4: On 4th time clearing the game with a same girl, on confession day it will have a new option, Kiss. KISS HER XD
    Event 1 to 4: Date the girl when you have "Stranger" relationship with her (read Love Stages for more info)
    Event 5 to 8: Date the girl when you have "Friends" relationship with her (read Love Stages for more info)
    Event 9: Day before Confession day
    Event 10: Anchor's day (Read Event section for more info)

Passwords:
    1. SR Cards-
    Team A
    Iwasa Misaki
    ほおゆさつひつてあい
    せめそたきめぬほかの
    そろゆつそもてるふ

Oota Aika
    あこをくてよろたみふ
    ぬひちたせひちゆうえ
    かへようんつひにのえ

Oya Shizuka
    ぬふあてなよみおせし
    ねまいうへもえやにう
    くきくみいそやえちせ

Katayama Haruka
    りむおみめたいこへさ
    しめほおらちてきたう
    うまちへちくみくんい

Kuramochi Asuka
    りむおみめたいこへさ
    しめほおらちてきたう
    うまちへちくみくんい

Kojima Haruna
    をなかえれさのらつす
    あなしみらさたこをな
    をきにしついろそふん

Sashihara Rino
    ちきえわりえはふめは
    てきれなまかふうてひ
    けてすにほたなゆもよ

Shinoda Mariko
    てめらろゆおすたよの
    やをつろしくちといみ
    れたそすあたういへも

Takajo Aki
    てちみもきみよねふゆ
    かあたよをむおろれね
    ぬおちりほうくるりろ

Takahashi Minami
    もらぬいんくおいらろ
    ぬまへこもけそられち
    まはりころはなふたら

Nakagawa Haruka
    ふえむらいなけれとや
    へいてしすえくひちく
    わのきへもむくやつけ

Nakata Chisato
    さみふねのまえたろら
    ふとしゆにをみおこひ
    こかねいるよもすえめ

Nakaya Sayaka
    かつえふほえむらみな
    なまふへてんまひよと
    ゆすいさけわけきなに

Maeda Atsuko
    をせくめむわめさほろ
    らくよとこはんやるあ
    けへきてによらせめろ

Maeda Ami
    ちるめいふめしへはく
    ひれろえおはろえもれ
    るけえちりへあすえし

Matsubara Natsumi
    のにれまえのやもまし
    よとつてわせるなきめ
    らくふんいゆすはぬん

Team K-
    AKimoto Sayaka
    とめるせふいむゆいれ
    せめいくおしたこせく
    おもりえめほんぬちお

Itano Tomomi
    ねうてろくふそとりこ
    うすをふせわさなひほ
    めよいみなにそなめう

Uchida Mayumi
    れふるこちはせのわな
    きといはひねぬしかろ
    おせをはほみむほさす

Umeda Ayaka
    へめるいつさんしわや
    やしてもれきおをきさ
    えひふなみをかにほつ

Oshima Yuko
    えねしえゆむみそゆる
    むいをるらへむほてふ
    けをらいけれちとさく

Kikuchi Ayaka
    めくはらゆさるたくり
    ようぬうせまにらほう
    さんはめんをくきやし

Tanabe Miku
    いめへわとひいとたふ
    くひみやねまうゆおて
    ゆにうほなやてめあま

Nakatsuka Tomomi
    もぬほすうたいすみて
    んさちひすにあをやり
    ためはのはせふきりな

Nito Moeno
    そみきしほけあたのて
    とけゆひとちめりすを
    かをまえおわりれひそ

Nonaka Misato
    きらわつやろたるすこ
    まやひもさをわつりは
    うねそこたえいかてお

Fujie Reina
    ゆよめなぬたろみすし
    やみねはへてはらしの
    けくうふすやかむうは

Matsui Sakiko
    ろしむそるをえのせて
    にふかほとぬきみおせ
    にゆやねみてあろやえ

Minegishi Minami
    めすこくひせをせつの
    ぬんけせきゆおくのり
    やしつちきむらりふみ

Miyazawa Sae
    んのほひゆにむうしを
    るけぬくかゆへよしお
    むうさかつろいめろし

Yokoyama Yui
    こいろひすろくかめね
    すぬそめんとそぬへれ
    ねんうときぬらりほあ

Yonezawa Rumi
    きねりけゆあうくとほ
    れむへなゆてつふわん
    めこいたんやをうてく

Team B-
    Ishida Haruka
    そけよらひのいるての
    きのにりをにわんおの
    むたつよかおふりろこ

Kasai Tomomi
    てひかしへんわいにす
    つかさんやきろのとみ
    わいれきもやえんうほ

Kashiwagi Yuki
    ほとよめきをきまのせ
    ほちりゆけらえろへを
    のくてゆんぬせみとつ

Kitahara Rie
    てねいゆひさねをたわ
    きのらんゆえふりなよ
    くうちりにるにくまね

Kobayashi Kana
    まほもやいあせかへの
    もさうなめあしうをし
    そにけらふちくうらほ

Komori Mika
    なみるめえひなしちい
    をえおろむゆりもせと
    すぬひしそんひにする

Sato Amina
    ゆなにみれきさてんよ
    んゆつにたつえとくえ
    かわさもむへはらゆほ

Sato Sumire
    ひなきおはるえとゆれ
    ねかみしれおのむえん
    そくへあにてるさゆき

Sato Natsuki
    しへむわつあしけまつ
    こえけくまちぬらほの
    ひえふすけるとみそす

Suzuki Shihori
    えみれうるほやはすわ
    もそうくはぬそさとへ
    よこんわみねあもぬよ

Suzuki Mariya
    ことてうわけるつれゆ
    かはすおをうひなねま
    たをくこねやはてえゆ

Chikano Rina
    さまものふやらむぬに
    にはゆへひゆわおくむ
    んまよせらのはあろの

Hirajima Natsumi
    なしさねまりほのさを
    ひあしたふあみえせや
    けんをめひつうほかま

Masuda Yuka
    みへかくかさすけるも
    れわにときゆそかむみ
    はさたいにさゆろらは

Miyazaki Miho
    るうわやはさすほきさ
    しいにそねむふこりさ
    こねむりてきへせうも

Watanabe Mayu
    るとろのよけくむれよ
    やえてせへあていよへ
    みちぬめんらりむもと

2. Others (I do not recommend to use these passwords because this can be unlock manually. These are the only reason for you to unlock all cards, so for those who want to aim for these, do not use these passwords)

*Note: Required to enter both 2 lines to work. It doesn't matter which one you want to enter first
    a) Unlock the 5th video - Congratulations!
    みめへしすなわおほこ
    らわふみぬふけるれし

b) Date using bikini sprites (after input these passwords, hold L and R until an option appear)
    ぬねをやひへゆめなん
    るふしうりゆろかよき

10. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

Awesome! :D The screenshots in the guide really make me want to order it now even though I know I shouldn't (stupid bills D:).

前作との連動チェック could be translated as something like "Connection check with the previous game".

レガシー is "legacy".

11. NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi Kenkyuusei

@im_kiske

Yes, some SR cards can be unlocked by save data of the previous game.
    I'll go on to do the answer guides as well.

Grrrr.. my copy will arrive around 20 Oct.
    Will try to play the game by iso file first.

12. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^Wow nice, that good to know you can custom BGM. :awesome:
    Can someone sticky the post on the first page or something. This can be real useful for many. :)

13. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

Some corrections and adding more screenshots to my guide

@hana and @NaNa_JuuIchi thanks for helping me out :awesome:
    and nana, I'll definitely wait for your answers guide :awesome:

14. isamashii

isamashii Kenkyuusei

im also creating guide in AIF48, http://forum.aif48.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... 173#p71173

1/48 AIDORU TO GUAMU DE KOISHITARA.... Unofficial GUIDE!!

credits by: iSamashii @AIF48 | Guide Ver : 1.0 last update: GMT+7 21:59 7-10-2011

Achievment each Girl

4 Email
    4 Scene Movie Ending (Ending, Good Ending, Bad Ending, Special Ending)
    10 Scene Percakapan / Conversation (untuk ending ga mesti 10 kali ketemu)

Main Guide
    Card : Guide
    1 : Dating Day 1
    2 : Dating Day 10
    3 : Dating Day 20
    4 : Dating & 2x good/friend Answer at day 16
    5 : Date Day 5
    6 : If you lucky, she will call u in day 4, accept her
    7 : Day 13 & Good Answer
    8 : Dating Day 28
    9 : Dating Day 11 / She'll call you at day 19, accept
    10 : Dating Day 10
    11 :
    12 :
    13 :
    14 :
    15 :
    16 : ENCORE!!
    17 : Reject her love at Her Confession Movie
    18 :
    19 :
    20 :
    21 :
    22 : Finish The Game by accpet her love at Movie

Playing info
    Continous Playing = If you reject girl in Ending Movie but not in 1/48 or 2/48 state, you can still continue to play to achieve other girl that left in your address
    Misal kamu main dapet ending Takamina tapi kamu masih tersis 3 cewek lain, bila kamu tolak takamina, kamu masih bisa lanjutin deketin 3 cewek itu, ga perlu ngulang lagi dari awal / load save an

Encore = 30x Ankoru~
    Type AKB di opening screen terus upgrade versi selama kamu masih dapet acivement sekarang saya versi 1.79
    Mode 1/48 = You get Perfect
    Mode 0/48 = Bad ending, you get nothing, song theme sakukini

SR Password Card
    SPECIAL SR!! = IKalo kamu udah punya masing-masing 2 SR Card per member di game 1/48 sebelumnya
    disini bisa di load save an nya dan dapet 1 SR card tambahan + suara

credits to Nana_JuuIchi @S48
    From Guide book
    Maeda Atsuko: けへきてによらせめろ
    Takahashi Minami: まはりころはなふたら
    Kikuchi Ayaka: さんはめんをくきやし
    Suzuki Mariya: たをくこねやはてえゆ

From Sunday magazine
    Nakaya Sayaka: ゆすいさけわけきなに
    Watanabe Mayu: みちぬめんらりむもと
    Maeda Ami: るけえちりへあすえし
    Nakatsuka Tomomi: ゆにうほなやてめあま

From Famitsu
    Umeda Ayaka: えひふなみをかにほつ
    Hirajima Natsumi: けんをめひつうほかま
    Nakagawa Haruka: わのきへもむくやつけ
    Nito Moeno: かをまえおわりれひそ

Available Songs
    Dakishimecha Ikenai = Intro Game Theme & Happy Ending song
    Flying Get (not Fighting Get)
    Ebikachu
    Sakukini = Sad Ending or 0/48 Ending
    ChanceJun
    Beginner
    Hebirote
    Ponishu
    Sakushio
    River
    Iiwake Maybe
    Namisapu
    10NenZa
    Oogoe Diamond

and we could still add song as we can done in previous game

15. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Is there Team 4 in this game or not? I saw them in the trailer, but now I don´t see anything about.

16. isamashii

isamashii Kenkyuusei

if you buy the package that includes DVD team 4 only,
    team 4 its only in DVD movie...

17. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

No problem. :D If there are any other bits in Japanese you need some help with, feel free to send me a PM or something.

18. ce1cius

ce1cius Kenkyuusei

Something nice I noticed is that the Video UMD disc was playable on my US PSP. Made me a happy camper not having to search the internet looking for a ISO of the Video UMD. [rock]

19. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

I told myself that I wasn't going to buy it, but I ended up ordering the deluxe box anyway.
    My wallet cries, however, I can't wait for it to get here next week! :^^;:

20. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Get!!!

Pictures to share - I literally screamed when I saw I got Yui (uniform version) in my pack of photos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I'm going to finish the first one before I start in on the new one :lol: