[PSP Game] AKB1/48 Sequel: Idol to Guam de Koishitara...

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jun 27, 2011.

1. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Oh! I got it! Thanks a lot! :D

2. achan29

achan29 Kenkyuusei

hi guys..sorry for suddenly jumping in.
    I have few questions.
    How to unlock the Player Log function which shows the statistics in the game?
    also, how to unlock the star icon in the playlist mode?

thank you for the attention.

3. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

^ As for player log, need to clear the game twice. I dont remember how many times did I clear the game to unlock star in music player, but if you keep playing, it will eventually will unlock by itself (same as other menus)
    =================
    And as for seed, eventually, there is a way to get it.
    One of the methods is in end credits, you will notice that there is a point the credits will show all girls pictures, scrolling. Before the first one start, a Seed will drop off to ground. From this point, tab L or R to shake each girl pictures. If you done all to all pictures, the last one, Kitarie picture will give you a Seed

There are other ways to get it, but from this source, I only understand the first method. And other methods seems hard to apply. But if someone can translate it for me, it will be a great help XD. Source: http://wiki.mmo-station.com/msData/list/psp-akb48/12681

4. achan29

achan29 Kenkyuusei

hi, just wanna add you need to clear the game twice with different girls to get the playlog.
    I cleared with yui 3 times in a row and I did not unlock it.

5. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I was watching part of the Team 4 umd today and it really looks like they filmed material for the game.

Anyone (actually) know what is the what with the footage they filmed and the pictures they took of Team 4?

6. isamashii

isamashii Kenkyuusei

i ve got few blindfold event,

wtf when there is mayuyu's voice i cant see her name in
    multiple choices :|

i choose randmly then

7. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

A few things that have happened to me during the game.

1. Nacchi used Yuka's phone to call me. It showed a picture of Yuka, but when I answered Nacchi apologized and said she used Yuka's phone. I was shocked, but also had a good laugh, so sneaky.
    2. Had a choice between Reina and Nacchi for the final date call and I chose Reina. As it blacked out to Reina's scene, I hear Nacchi's voice yelling to stop. She reverted everything and it cut to her and she convinced me to choose her instead.
    3. During a date with Sashi, I was made to hide under the bed as Mariko was at the door ringing the bell. That was funny and really didn't expect that at all.

Loving the game, especially with the additions they've made from the first game. It's been lots more fun then I had expected.

8. NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi Kenkyuusei

@im_kiske

Thanks for the seed method. I always skip the credits :XD:

As the the previous game, I've done card checking table ^ ^
    [​IMG]

9. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just finished my first play of it, never played the first game, total first timer... boy was I totally missing out! :awesome:
    Spaz about first experience: :XD:
    On this first run through, I was tenaciously trying to get a Miichan confession but her love was still below Reinyan (whom I just dated once) after three dates. Reinyan initally dropped off my list but then sent me two letters and kept calling me so I finally accepted... then the chain of other randoms kept me from being able to save everyday so I didn't bother trying to eliminate everyone from my list and just tried to get Miichan asap (but she was rarely available for calls and I was getting flooded by other girls ).

But for me it seems that the hardest part is rejecting the girls. :^^;: After I rejected Yukirin on day 2 and she seemed solemnly crushed, I felt so bad about it and just kept on avoiding the uber negative one... :fp: (could you really reject an AKB girl irl?) Man, this game seems to try to convert people into DD. Excellent simulated idol dating experience! Feed the day-dream! Yeah!!! :drool:
    This is an excellent dating sim! [rock] I wish I was a reliable source so my endorsement matters because I highly endorse it! :XD:
    And I think it would be great for learning Japanese too! I guess... I've never busted my ass this hard just to try to get a jist of what they are talking about. :XD:

10. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

Actually, that was a great move by BandaiNamco to force us watching the boring end credits :hmm: fuuu!! orz

11. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

i completed everything for Moeno... and i finally got Anchor day, i'm guessing that's an automatic "love point" for that member you pick... really enjoying the game.

12. Kazuma

Kazuma Kenkyuusei

^ do you know what the anchor does? I got it when I finish dating mariko for the 5th time

13. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

it's in im_kiske's guide...

it will prompt a textless scene and will sound off the "Perfect" answer tone after it's done

also, if it's anchor day and you have a member who is about to confess to you (pink stamp border around their picture) you will activate the confession scene and not the anchor day scene.

14. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

Both Yukirin and Akicha got mad at me on the 1st date. I am not very good with these French Kiss girls

15. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well judging by your siggie and avatar you might be more of a No3b fany anyway? :lol:

16. Rende

Rende Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    lol, somehow i went out with yukirin thrice then akicha came and im going out with her now too.
    Can't choose between the two of them though, i liek both of them equally :p

17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Got mine today! Shiichan uniform pic included! [clap] [party]

On first play I got Shiichan's ending even though I was trying to Yuka & Yui also.

18. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hmmm, it seems like on every play through, there is one girl who the game sets to be madly in love with you. [wonder] (like a stalker). Like on my first play it was Reinyan and on my second play it was Mariko, who i did not even date (but bumped into at night) but was highest amongst all the girls when arranged according to love... (then she eventually "shattered" because I wouldn't call her but stayed in front of my list for a loooong time...)
    Does this make sense or am I just over-reading this? I've only played it twice so far...
    And I have a test tomorrow, gotta stop this... argh, so addicted. :fp:

19. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^
    Yes. Too addicting. :hehe:

I wanted to date Ayarin in my first game but at the end I got Lovetan,
    which was :^O^: :blush: :inlove: :nb:

20. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Unsure - maybe they were thinking about doing it but scrapped it at the last minute due to space constraints or some other issue?

That happened in the first game, sometimes near the final confession someone who you only half-paid attention to would show up after a date with someone else and give you the third-degree. The funniest was when Acchan caught me with Takamina [hehe]