1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    FYI, SDN48 is switching to the "Ticket Center" method of show application effective 2011/07/16. You can register for the ticket center here...

http://ticketcenter.aks48.com/

2. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i'm planning on updating the guide this week-end. unfortunately, i can't go back to japan this year, so i really can't update the pictures of the places and landmarks. though i think the maps will still hold except for the radio kaikan part.

if anybody has screenshots/pictures of the following, i would be really grateful. ofcourse, i'll give proper credit to where it is due:

1. new sdn48 ticket (i already have a pic of the new akb48 ticket).

2. screenshots of winning emails from the sdn ticket website

3. screenshots of how the site looks like when you have applied for a show in the new sdn ticket website (i could do this, but it just doesn't feel right "playing" with the system. a deserving fan might lose a ticket if i mess things up)

4. picture of the senbatsu pillar if it has changed recently

thanks in advance for those who might be willing to help.

3. Jet

Jet Kenkyuusei

Hey, just a quick question, what times are the shows?
    And also, when it asks for what shows i want to see i just put down the team, a,k,b, or so on right?
    lastly, i will be in japan for around a week, but the first 4 days i have plans. Do i just put the days i want to see shows down or do i put all the days in and include a note? I just don't want to get there only for them to check my visa and see that the days don't match up and have them kick me out or something.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble

4. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ AKB48 shows start at 7 PM
    SDN48 shows start at 7 PM or 8:30 PM
    Kenkyuusei shows are at Noon and 3:30 on Saturday/Sunday

You can follow the template on the site - request what days you want and the teams in order. They only check the visa to ensure you have a current one, dates don't matter as long as its valid.

Good luck!

5. Jet

Jet Kenkyuusei

Fantastic, thank you very much good sir or madam.

6. turbos86

turbos86 Kenkyuusei

Noob question

I'll be going to Japan soon, but I am not planning to stay in Tokyo for my entire trip.

Is it possible to apply for super enpou with 2 sets of dates in the email's subject line?
    Like, for example:
    Sept 5 ~ Sept 9, Sept 14 ~ Sept 20
    (Let's say I will not be in Tokyo between Sept 10 to Sept 13.)

Or, I should just put down Sept 5 ~ 20, but state in the email that I will be not available for a few days in between?

Thank you!

7. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ I would put down the full date range, then explain which days you are not available.

That's what I did with the request I just sent, I don't know if it will work but it makes the most sense.

8. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I want to try to see a show from each team, A, K and B while i'm in Japan in November. I assume that if I apply for super enpou, I will only be able to do so once and then have to apply for enpou/regular tickets through the ticket centre for any other shows I want to see?

Going to try to see SKE48 and NMB48 too :)

Hope I get tickets :)

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Yes, in theory, you only get one super enpou show and the rest have to be via the regular ticket website. But I don't think anyone has won super enpou in a while so don't count on it... (or a regular ticket either, for that matter...)

10. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    As Mr Waffle stated - if you get Super Enpou it will only be for a single show. SKE48 and NMB48 don't have that program going - so you'll need to try for regular Enpou. That is the one advantage you have, you can qualify for Enpou and General Admission (so you have two shots for each show).

I haven't had any luck with Super Enpou since my initial win.

I did get an Enpou ticket for a KKS show in June - right now I hear it's rough because it's summer vacation. About to apply for the block of Team B performances on 8/27 - we'll see how that goes.

11. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Thanks Mr. Waffle and Tenkun for the info.

I know it will be tough going but hoping that I'll get a ticket. I'll definitely be sad if I don't get to see any.

Good luck with your application :)

12. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Quick update for those who end up getting 'Wait Listed'

After applying for a dozen shows in the past two days, I ended up on the wait list for a Team B performance (number 66). I almost didn't go since they are so popular right now, but I'm glad I ended up changing my mind.

Even though out of the first 65 numbers called about 50 people were there, my number came up and they kept going into the 80's I believe. This was for the lottery - not the final call for the back of the theater. I believe they pulled in everyone else that was waiting for that.

About the only downside was I had to deal with the pillar of death more than I would have liked.

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ thanks for the info. glad to see that things haven't changed much when it comes to the calling of wait listed people.

just to clear things up, what happened was you were able to join the taishounai, the first of the two groups being called for those in the waiting list. those called for taishounai join the entrance lottery, while those called after (called taishougai) are those who just enter the theater after buying tickets since everybody has already gone in.

weird that a friend of mine was number 78 today. not sure if both of you saw the same show though.

14. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ I couldn't remember the term when I was posting :) I was at the 3:30 performance.

I think I've given up on Super Enpou - I had to email twice this time because my trip was extended, and still nothing (including SDN48). I think overall I had 30 entries between AKB and SKE via the ticket center as well.

It was easier getting a ticket to NMB48 via Yahoo! (Zepp Tokyo)

15. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info.

I'm really worried about not getting tickets on my trip in November. It's not the main purpose of my trip, but would be amazing to see AKB48 ESP. team B. Been watching the team B LOD from 30 August, great stuff :)

Glad you got to see a show in the end though :)

For my trip I'm in Japan from 6th - 26th November, but travelling outside Tokyo with friends until the 11th so for super enpou Should I just put 12-26th November for my dates?

I know this is a bit off topic, but is getting SKE tickets equally as difficult? Thanks

16. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ That should work for the request - makes it cleaner.

SKE48 and NMB48 do not have Super Enpou. For SKE48 you need to send an email as an Enpou - it's hard for those too. You can read a write-up on how to do it in the SKE48 section of the forum.

17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Finally registered for the site! Thinking up a theater ticket ID seemed to take forever but at least it gave me time to fix some errors which might have proven troublesome later.

I sometimes write my name in kanji (for school stuff), but as there are no identification documents with it written as such, I had to settle for romaji. Hopefully there are no problems with me having left out my middle name b/c it wouldn't let me input the furigana anyway.

Should have registered and applied for Super Enpou before I got here but I guess I'll find out what "ippan" is like soon enough.

18. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Good luck, hope you manage to get a ticket. I will be in the same boat in 1 months time :)

Let us know if you manage to get a ticket :)

19. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^^ If you are there for more than a week, I would still apply for Super Enpou. It doesn't have to be a month in advance necessarily.

20. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Already been here like 3 weeks but was busy with moving in and getting settled (still isn't!).

I'll be in Japan for a while so maybe, I'm getting a bit "gun shy" knowing that's it's different than coming for a visit, where most people go nonstop and then recover when they get home?

Anyway, I'll read up on all the information and hopefully get to a show before the month is over.