1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsubara Natsumi (Nattsumi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 8, 2007.

1. oddball

oddball Member

Re: Matsubara Natsumi / Team A

^

yep, she looks great in her calender pic, I've got mine ordered!!! :awesome:

2. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

She looks great except for her hair style. I don't think it is bad, I just liked it when her hair was longer.

3. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

You poor poor soul.... :fp:

It's still long, but she can still do a lot with it. I think she needs to do something more drastic with her hair... seems like a lot of members get noticed when they do. Long straight hair makes them look more ordinary.

4. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

You better not be a Packers fan.

She has had plenty of hairstyles that aren't just straight. Also, what do you mean by drastic? Like mohawk level drastic?

5. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

I bleed blue and orange for half the year.. and cubbie blue the other half. But lets face it, we are a suffering personified. The more you put your heart into it, the more disappointing they are.

and I was thinking short hair.. her face is suitable for it.

6. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't really call short hair to be a drastic change, but it is definitely a change for her since I don't think she has ever had short hair before. I could be wrong though.

7. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know anything about this Koufuku Record thing that Nattsumii is doing with Harugon? It sounds like it is some sort of play or stage performance, but I am not really sure since I can't really understand Japanese.

There is a post about it here
    http://watarirouka.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/pochi-members゛∩∀nacchan/

There is also a post on Nattsummi's blog about it with what looks like a poster.
    http://matsubaranatsumi.akb48teamogi.jp/?eid=180

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could clarify what is going on. Thanks.

8. kvelt

kvelt Kenkyuusei

it seems to be a theater play

9. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have any additional information about it? The only info I could find were what I think are the dates it is going to happen. It looks like there will be 8 performances. 1 on the 17th and the 18th, 2 on the 22nd and 23rd, and 1 on the 24th, 25th, and the 26th.

10. kvelt

kvelt Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxy0mz-OPiU[/yt]

<3

11. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

Here is the making of video

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUc6ysr7B8[/yt]

12. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

so gorgeous! i wish management would push her, but they are asses

13. kvelt

kvelt Kenkyuusei

^
    yes the staff don't push her, but ogi makes a good job with the team ogi matsuri last year, and the second is next month \o/

14. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

Hopefully they have front and center or at least in more performances, so she can get noticed.

15. p0uring

p0uring Kenkyuusei

Natsumii is just so beautiful!~
    ((whenver i make edits of her however much i zoom in/edit she always looks perfect)))~~~
    here is a small thing i made for her ((it's not very good i'm sorry))
    [​IMG]

honestly i wanted to cry after neither natsumii or amina did well in janken.
    I mean Natsumi is so beautiful and talented and kind and lovely, i wish she'd get more exposure...

16. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

There is always next year. Also, I don't know what OgiPro's goal was when they signed her, but they haven't really pushed her that much. If they didn't have plans for her, I don't know why they signed her. Ogi is kind of stacked with a lot of other more popular talent, so that could be why. Maybe they will get around to her eventually, but I have my doubts since she is getting older. I hope they do something big with her though.

17. scottiee

scottiee Kenkyuusei

Nattsumii is just so amazingly beautiful. o.o
    I really wish she would get more exposure.. she was the first member that I fell for D:

18. oddball

oddball Member

Well I suppose Ogi sort of signed her becuase they though that she might be useful for some things, perhpas the didn't have an actual plan for her, like they did with Wasamin and Komorin when they signed them up and made Warota 7, but still felt as though she could contribute to the company, she has been on some programmes for them and also at the Ogi concert and has done that '4 You' dvd so she is not totally ignored even if she is not massivly used.

Still for Natsumi it is never a bad thing to be in a company such as Ogi......

19. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

Nattsumii posted more info on her blog about the play she is in.

An additional date was added: Friday, October 21 at 7:30pm

It will be at Honda-Geki in Yokohama if my translation is correct.

Based on the play's website, some tickets are 4500 yen and some are 4800 yen. I'm not sure what the difference is, but my guess is that it is 4500 for tickets bought in advance and it is 4800 for tickets bought at the gate.

Also, here is the play's website: http://nihonnouta-caravan.com/koufuku/index.html

20. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Psyched Natsumi got more screentime during the Naruhodo High School 2 hour special, but bummed it was because of some scary-looking middle aged "onee" banishing her to "oneeland".

Maybe somehow it will help boost her up like how Sasshi being a failure made her top 10?