AKB48 Official Shop in Singapore

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by JedixKnight, May 1, 2011.

1. DarkPhaseZ

DarkPhaseZ Kenkyuusei

hello!! recently just became an AKB48 fan and found out about this official shop in singapore, may i know what is the price for the items sold at the shop? i searched the net and couldnt find the price, onli bits of what they are selling. Since its gonna be my first time ther, i dont noe how much money i should bring, i am planning to buy an iphone cover and preferably two posters. So please tell me how much do these items as well as other misc costs.Thanks in advance ^^

2. teeyping

teeyping Kenkyuusei

^ An iPhone cover would cost somewhere between $60-$70, while posters are sold at $22 each. I'm not sure whether they have stock for iPhone cover though.

3. DarkPhaseZ

DarkPhaseZ Kenkyuusei

wow 60-70 is alot T.T *heart sinks* may i noe roughly how big is the poster ^^? gonna c if thers enough space for two of them hahaha!!

4. teeyping

teeyping Kenkyuusei

The poster would be... A3 size, I guess

5. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Taiwan shop did not include Acchan photo for their July Japan Team A set, but they first claim that this will be their last set with Acchan, and urge fans to buy Acchan last set.
    But it turns out that they do not have.
    They claimed that as they received the photo set after Acchan graduation, this could be the reason why Japan took her photos out.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/獨家-說好的-前田敦子-呢-粉絲批廣告不實-051631618.html

All Singaporeans be aware when buying August Japan photo, team A. although we do get Acchan for the Japan July set, the photo sets were made available when Acchan was still in AKB48, but for Japan August set, we will be getting it AFTER her graduation, I'm worried that we will not get Acchan photos too

6. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    So, is there a fix schedule for the release of the monthly photo sets at the SG Shop? And say if I visit the shop at a random day, would photo sets be available especially for senbatsu level members? How about if non-senbatsu members?

Per official site, the are not listing any photo sets for sale. Thanks!

7. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^the shop was already closed last year, and the remaining photo sets were transfer to the AFA shop, but even AFA shop is closed since March. Thus we have no means of getting the photo sets in Singapore, I was really looking forward to those Oversea Monthly photo sets... :cry:

the latest photo sets AFA shop bring in was the November sets, the photos are packed just like Japan, in Team A/K/B, with 5 pictures of any random members of the team, you can choose which team to buy.

lucky I manage to grab like 24 packs(Nov and Oct) during my last trip down to the shop, I'm kinda pissed that some people played cheat with the team A sets and take most of the Mayu photos.

8. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Oh shoot. That just sucks..... I was looking forward to the shop when I visit Singapore next month. T__________T

Is this the same for the Hong Kong shop?

9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I thought they also mentioned that 48group will be performing on a constant monthly performance in S'pore. Guess it all turn to out to be nothing after all ....

10. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    They did, for a while during the 2011 period. That was the peak of the theatre and the shop.

BUT BACK THEN I WAS NOT YET A FAN T_T , so i kinda missed all the good stuff. It wasn't that sustainable a concept though, economically speaking. You fly in and out 16 girls with the accompanying staffs monthly, and perform for a theatre that barely takes 300-400 people? Sure way for a money drain.

11. YumeNoRui

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The monthly concerts and cafe events is a signed contract for a year only, so it stopped after that.

I'm just glad I get to catch the concert and takamina cafe event.Actually before the cafe open in Singapore, there was a AKB48 concert for anime convention in 2010, Mayuyu came here, that was a larger stage and front tickets were sold out, but mostly Japanese, I was kinda surround by Japanese teens.

12. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    may I ask that the shop still open or have closed?

13. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's gone for real. Many factors have led to its inability to make a profit, and in turn, closure.

15. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ya,that sucks....thanks anyway