Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

:inlove:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdvXsIElwg[/yt]

2. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

of course Takamina is bigger than life she is the SUPREME GODDESS of AKB48 after all overflowing with :awesome: and <3 YAY

3. inferno0748

inferno0748 Kenkyuusei

Takamina-nyan :inlove: :^O^: :drool: :cute:

[​IMG]

4. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Takahashi Minami] It's Takahashi Minami☆Mariko-sama coordination ♪
    Original Entry
    2011-11-13 14:09:34

Yahhoi everyone
    It’s Takahashi ♪

We had a handshake event at Makuhari Messe yesterday
    Thanks so much to everyone who came

Mariko-sama coordinated my outfit yesterday so I could woo everyone at the handshake event ♥

[​IMG]

It’s rare that I have my hair down ♪
    I’m wearing cat ears instead of a ribbon~~~

[​IMG]

Sayaka came up to me and said, “I’ve aaalways wanted to wear cat ears!!”, so…

[​IMG]

I rented them to her haha

Harugon called out “Fox!! Fox!!” to Sayaka, which was interesting hahahaha

Lastly, here is a 2SHOT with DAIGO-san

[​IMG]

I took this before we began recording for Shin Domoto Kyoudai

Also
    The both of us were born on April 8th and we’re both AB blood types!!!!! Haha

HOW INTERESTING~~~

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

5. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

nyaaaaaaa Takamina :XD: :inlove: takamina looks so beautiful :blush:
    I don't know if Sayaka really wants to wear cat ears so bad :^O^: btw thanks Kanki for the translation.

6. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Waaaah, takamina, wae you so cute??!! <3 and a two sot with daigo [rock] handsome as always :cute: and thatnks for the translations as always kanki :)

7. scottiee

scottiee Kenkyuusei

Oh wow..that photo is so ..omg.
    cuteeeeee~~

8. oddball

oddball Member

seems as though perhpas Nyaachan's cuteness has got Takamina getting some idea's on how to make herself cuter as well! :^^;:

9. sanny_ng

sanny_ng Kenkyuusei

when i look at the picture from her newest entry, not so sure but, after all, is that the "feminine side" of hers is trying to get out or something [shock] [shock] so beautiful, wow [speechless]

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

English Subbed video for all of those who haven't watch AKB48 Janken Taikai - Takahashi Minami no REAL and for those who have but doesn't understand Nihoggo.

http://vimeo.com/31999874

password: myaidol

If you wanna download it's here.

Credits all goes to myaidol

11. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

she's really trying out new hairstyles lately...after all the years of ponytail and ribbons. I think our captain is getting girlier and girlier [hehe] with all the pedicure and whatnot!

I wonder how Nyaachan's doing? The pic above makes her look mature despite the cuteness. [makeup]

12. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Takamina being girly has been what I wish for all along .. even though I love her to no end .. but the one thing that always bothered me was that she wasn't girly enough .. now that she is becoming girlier and girlier .. it's only gonna make me love her more and more .. :inlove:

Now I only wish she can also become more girly with her singing as well .. personally, I prefer girls who sing with a more girly tone .. but not just for me, I think if she wants to become successful as a solo singer .. she will need to sing with a more girly tone to appeal to more audience. Sometimes her voice sounds too manly that it doesn't really fit with the song/lyric ...

13. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Sorry to you there, but... do you even know who is Takamina Oshi? Do you even know that strong and low voice is her strength? And DO YOU EVEN KNOW that there are WAY more than one female singer success with that type of voice?? DO YOU LIKE Takamina because who she is and how her voice sound naturally or you just put your mind over her? And over everyone else. I don't like girly voice. But I respect any singer that has girly voice can make the song beautiful. It doesn't matter what type of voice they have, it's important at how they sing the song. And please DO NOT tell her that she NEED to do something to be better. You can say that you WANT her to, but she DOES NOT NEED to do that.

To tell you the truth, what the matter to force her voice to be more girly? everything FAKE is not going to last long. And if her voice manly/strong, there will always be writer can write the song that fit with her voice, not to write a girly song and force her to sing it, it will never work that way!

I love her voice and herself no matter what she change or become. I just want Takamina be herself, and as long as she comfortable with it, I don't care anything else!

14. ilovetakamina

ilovetakamina Kenkyuusei

^ 100% totally agreeee with you. i love her voice and the way she is already! it's what makes her "HER" :inlove: :inlove: she doesn't have to change for nobody <3

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I second the motion. But whatever voice Takamina uses it usually stand out from all other voices in AKB, I'm pretty persistent that I recognize her voice in every song she's into that I frequented STUDIO48. [hehe]

But for me I believe one of her greatest strength is her passion for AKB. Aki-P did say "AKB48is what it is today because of Takashi Minami". And she always cry when something melancholic about AKB is mentioned, truly a leader who looks after her members. :cry:

16. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

First of all, please calm down. You are misinterpreting my words/meaning. And I think you are being a little too offensive here.

Now, I don't like Takamina. I LOVE Takamina. Mostly, I love her personality. But I also love her as a person - 100%. While her voice may not be the type of voice I personally prefer in a girl - I accept her voice completely and love it for what it is. Even if there are parts of Takamina that I do not "prefer" - I still "accept" and "love" every part of her. I love her just the way she is.

Second, if you read what I wrote again - carefully - I DID say I "wish/want" her to change her "singing" voice (not her voice) to be more feminine because I personally "prefer" a more feminine voice. I did not say she NEEDS to change her voice for me to love her. I only said I "believe" that if she is to become a "popular" singer - I "believe" that having a more girly voice will appeal to more audience. This is my personal belief. I don't know many female singers that are successful with a manly voice in Japan or Asia. Most of the successful female singers in Asia have a more "feminine" voice - girly is the wrong word here. That is why I said I think she "needs" to change her "singing" voice to be more feminine in order to become "popular".

I do not think she NEEDS to change her voice if she doesn't want to. And I definitely don't think she NEEDS to change her voice at all for me to love her. Her voice is perfect as it is. I love every part of Takamina. What I meant is that I believe having a more "feminine" voice will help her solo singing career - it's just my opinion. That's why I said in the beginning that you misinterpret my meaning. Because I didn't mean that she NEEDS to change her voice to be better. She is already PERFECT for me, there is no such thing as "better". I was only speaking about my belief of being a popular solo singer.

Third, you talk about Takamina's strong and low voice is her strength .. okay, sure it is. And you also talk about how you just want her to be herself. Well, do you know that Takamina actually said herself that she wants to sing more feminine/girly songs? Do you know that one of her idols is Hamasaki Ayumi who has an extremely girly voice? Takamina said before that she actually is being forced to sing manly styled songs because the management wants her to have this "cool" image. But in actuality, that's not what Takamina wants. She actually wants to sing more feminine/girly songs. So really, singing more feminine/girly IS more of herself.

Anyways, please try to understand other people first and don't get offensive immediately when you read something that "seem" like a criticism. I am not criticizing Takamina. She is PERFECT. She is beyond anything and anyone. I accept, respect, and love everything about her. Don't doubt my love for Takamina. Because like I always say, I am willing to DIE for Takamina for real because I believe she is a better person than I am. She deserves to live more than I am. She is more valuable than me - she has more values to share to the world. That's why in a life or death situation, I will risk my own life to save her. I love her more than you can imagine.

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

As much as I respect your sentiments towards Takamina, that is a truly worrying statement. Understand that feeling that way or being vocal about it doesn't give your love for her a higher "quality" or make you a better fan than any other one who might not exactly be "willing to die" for his idol. Someone reading that last part of your post will be taken aback, rather than be impressed by the arguably slightly confused level of attachment to your oshimen.

And seriously, it's nothing a girl is happy to hear. There's a fine line between love and addiction, and the latter is one to be careful about in any relationship.

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If ya put it in a song, she just might be. :p

But seriously...my current definition of love is "one's capacity to set aside his or her personal agendas for the benefit of the relationship." (Got that one from a pretty neat book in intimacy.) With that said, dying for someone could be a benefit for the relationship, but at the same time...kinda hard to have a relationship when you're...well, dead. :-/

And quite frankly, yic...I'm concerned about your post, too. I'm no expert here, but my gut instinct tells me that might have some personal issues that you'll need to address. Dunno what exactly...but for your own benefit perhaps you may need to work things out.

19. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

^
    ^ I am not trying to impress with that statement or trying to show that I love her "more" than anyone else. I don't know how much others love her and I am sure there are people who love her more than I do. I am only trying to express my feeling that I truly respect and love her as a person - so much so that I am willing to sacrifice myself for her because I truly believe she is that wonderful of a person. Just trying to show that I "actually" care about/love Takamina - and not just putting her as #1 for fun.

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Hey, I thought of that one. Ha~, now if only we lived in such a Romeo & Juliet world. ;)

yic17: Hm, well ok, that sounds reasonable. Not that I was trying to insult you...I simply get a little worried when people talk about being willing to die for something (or anything along those lines). It's just something that doesn't need to happen. And pretty groundless if you haven't tried it before. :hehe: