Single [SINGLE] Mayuyu Solo Debut [Synchro Tokimeki] 12/02/29

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Dec 20, 2011.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Re: [SINGLE] Mayuyu Solo Debut [Synchro Tokimeki] 2012/02/29

Hmm .. not bad at all!! 0______0 !!

2. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

It's live for sure, but this isn't exactly singing. lol. More like raping/talking. :hehe:

3. non.

non. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon

Mayuyu's voice is cute, but I'm not very impressed with the songs that Aki-P writes for her; the old school sound is nice, but I wish there could be more variety to her solo repertoire.

Apparently, the single will be released in 4 editions, 3 limited CD+DVD versions, and 1 regular CD only version.

4. Roro+Mayuyu

Roro+Mayuyu Kenkyuusei

Def getting this!!! [hehe]

Cant wait for previews! :inlove:

5. oddball

oddball Member

I hoping that perhpas this relaese will change someof thatand give her something different to sing style wise.....

6. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

^ I agree too. So far the only songs by her I really like are Mayu no Tame ni and Koi wa Shinpaishou.

EDIT:

Mayuyu stated on her blog that it's gonna be an idol-ish song.

Source: Mayuyu's blog
    From: blog48 http://blog48.livejournal.com/tag/akb48 ... abe%20mayu

7. oddball

oddball Member

hmm is this a good thing or a bad thing, not sure, so many types of idol-ish songs really! :^^;:

8. poppetkk

poppetkk Kenkyuusei

how do you guys buy the cd?

CDjapan and fromjapan?

if buy them directly from hmv, will them be counted into oricon?

9. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

I'm no fan of Mayuyu, in fact she is only one of two in the whole of AKB that does nothing for me. However, she is also one of the few in AKB that can actually sing in tune live and consistently.

Her voice is cutish but I think it has limited tonal quality and is why she gets the music she does. I'm sure Aki p knows his stars well enough to know what is the best music for their abilities.

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

CDJ and HMV both count towards Oricon.

People mostly use FromJapan to get things they can't normally or easily get in stores or for lots of cheap CD's so I wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to support her on the charts.

11. sayayumina

sayayumina Kenkyuusei

Just curious as to what's gonna happen to Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 seeing as both wasamin and mayuyu are going solo .... ? ideas? [think]

12. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

WH7 will live on forever, if only in our hearts (but they will likely go on- AKB48 did not fold when Maeda went solo).

HMV has Watanabe's single listed for pre-order.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist/cd-singl ... 000455933/

I ordered A & C for no reason other than I could not justify spending more than that on one single, even for God. Mayuyu is all loving, so she will forgive me.

I guess I could have not purchased the Matsui Rena photobook (scheduled for release the next day), but it is the woman who played Gekikara-- Are you mad?

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

CDJapan has only "regular" limited edition, while YesAsia boasts with first press. Are there any differences, as no possible bonuses for first press are mentioned? :wtf:

14. Cathy

Cathy Kenkyuusei

EEEEK! I am so buying this! ♥
    Hope WH7 doesn't suffer though, I love so much ~ :cry:

15. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Maybe this is what they meant when they said that Watarirouka Hashiritai "7" was just going to be a "temporary" sub-unit... :fear:

16. lightspring

lightspring Kenkyuusei

I hope it is like Yasashiku Sasete - my favourite Mayuyu solo song ever.

So if Mayuyu and Wasamin disappears from Watarirouka - Rabutan becomes the new center? ^.^

17. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Hmm, even with a solo, I think it's just a tie-in thing with the drama and that Warota will continue (whether it's a warota5 or warota7 remains to be seen, with Wasamin solo. Although I can see warota7 continues, especially if wasamin's solo does not go as well, I hope it does cos I miss warota5).

Although, I would have absolutely no problem if we get both Mayuyu solo and warota :p. But I would like to see Mayuyu sing something not idol-ish for a change. She's gonna be 18 soon (in 3 months time) and I wanna see grown-up Mayuyu :inlove:

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

Further to this as posted on page 1
    This single is closely tied to her dorama
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Excerpt:

"It was already announced that Watanabe’s solo debut single “Synchro Tokimeki” (being released February 29) will be the drama’s theme song, and that the drama will have a manga version debuting in Kodansha’s Young Magazine on January 16."

More:

"Watanabe Mayu to play 38-year-old teacher in her drama series “Saba Doru”
    Posted on January 3, 2012 by tokyograph

[​IMG]
    Image from: Mantan Web

Some plot details have finally been released regarding the drama series “Saba Doru,” starring AKB48 member Watanabe Mayu. The series was announced last month but was initially surrounded by secrecy. It turns out that Watanabe will be playing a dual role, one as herself and one as a 38-year-old teacher.

The story revolves around the 38-year-old Usa Shijimi (Watanabe), who is a high school classical literature teacher. Her students are mean to her, but they don’t realize that she has another identity. Outside school, she lies about her age to be active as the super popular 17-year-old idol Watanabe Mayu, whom the students adore.

The title is a combination of the phrase “nenrei no saba wo yomu” (to lie about one’s age) and the word “aidoru” (idol).

Watanabe commented on the role, “How to act as the 38-year-old Shijimi is especially difficult, but I want to give it my best.” She continued, “The show is a heartful comedy, so I hope I can provide energy to those who watch it.”

Ando Tamae, Sakata Tadashi, Kaminaga Keisuke, and Takahashi Hitomi are among the supporting cast. The planning and original work are being handled by AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi.

It was already announced that Watanabe’s solo debut single “Synchro Tokimeki” (being released February 29) will be the drama’s theme song, and that the drama will have a manga version debuting in Kodansha’s Young Magazine on January 16.

“Saba Doru” will air on Friday nights at 12:53am on TV Tokyo, beginning January 13. A total of 12 episodes are planned.

Source:
    Mantan Web"

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/watanabe ... saba-doru/

19. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

i really wonder how this drama is going to turn out.. mayuyu acting as a 38 year old? GANBARE~

20. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

I'm curious about mayuyu new's single.... I wonder how it will be???? [think] [think] [think] ,, n I just notice it released on my b'day LOL!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: