Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. HeartNana

HeartNana Kenkyuusei

Re: Sato Amina / Team B

Q2: What member has not been selected for any main singles except for Iiwake Maybe, Heavy Rotation, and Flying Get?
    A: Sato Amina. The tragic "cinderella-esqe girl" has only been in songs whose members are determined by the public elections.

Q2: During the 12/20 "Shuffle AKB!, with SKE, too Year-end-gratitude-party", (better translation?) there was a member who hid a bone fracture. What member was that?
    A: Sato Amina.

Q3: Masuda Yuka's chest is big, so other members and fans started calling her "Yuppai" (a combination of Yuka and oppai (boobs)) but, it was actually revealed on a radio show by someone. Who was that someone?
    A: Sato Amina.

Q4: In the first election, Even though she placed 8th, Sato Amina barely showed up in the "Iiwake Maybe" PV. That was really shocking for her, and after Amina got up and left the room, Takahashi Minami got up and caught up with her, and this action occured. What occured?
    A: Takahashi took Sato Amina to a private toilet and said to her consolingly "You have something to say right? Just let it all out and clear your head!" or if you wrote something like that, that's correct. Keywords are "toilet" and "clear your head!"
    (not quite 100% sure on the すっくりしないよ! part) Don't get mad at me if something is wrong, please. ^^

And looking back on it, I always have kinda wondered why Amina only got about half a second of screentime in Iiwake Maybe. The only up-close shot she got was half of the word "sonna" in the 2nd verse (after Kirarie's close-up) just to be cut off by Jurina. The only other screentime she got was like, a couple seconds of scene on the bike ride, and that you were able to see her in the foreground at the end when everyone was waiting at the line together. For someone who was ranked #8, for a general election PV, she got shafted like crazy. To be fair, most of the girls got only about one second of a closeup, but still, she got barely any other shots outside of that, especially for being ranked so high.
    And then she didn't even appear in Namida Surprise, nor did she appear in River, rather she got demoted to an undergirl despite her #8 popularity ranking. I always kinda wondered about Amina cause I felt like I barely saw her in any video or anything (I couldn't even spot her in Heavy Rotation or Flying Get, since she was always stuck in the back), yet she was still ranked as #18. Hopefully she goes up this year, but with everything being how it was, I don't have much hope...

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

↑Another Amina fan, I believe. :hehe:

Thanks for that translation. :XD:

Its a case that the Amina fans have been trying to be heard at the United Nations Human Rights Council :wtf: its just so unfair and unprofessional for the management to do that kind to Amina. :( She deserves more screen time. Her dedication to AKB is sky high why not give her some pushed from the management's side since the fans have been pushing for three elections now and with much success thought she drops in the ranks the number of votes do increase a lot considering the last election saw the number of participants swell to much. :XD:

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^
    Seems so, lately Amina's thread has picked up somewhat :hehe:
    Also, Amina does seem to be on a mini-run of sorts still, so things are looking up for her at the moment. Whether her ranking goes up, it's hard to say, especially with so many girls up for election but we can only hope for the best for our angel no? :)

4. HeartNana

HeartNana Kenkyuusei

Haha, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a fan. She's not my #1, but she's up there. If I wasn't a fan, I def wouldn't be looking in this thread, though, haha.

=(
    Such a sad tale...

5. kazuro

kazuro Kenkyuusei

Agree, i didn't notice her at first, mainly due to her being pushed extremely little, but i first noticed this little video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSqxMVaLNrU, and here I am... :)

6. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

I love the fact that she is an AKB48 wota herself! :D I feel like we all can connect with her so much better this way. I can totally imagine her in the theatre with other wotas screaming the wota chant! [rock]

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Isn't it something like "If you don't let it all out you won't feel refreshed!"?

Because then it would make the toilet thing funny. =)

I was curious so I googled the AKB48 wiki and nabbed this
    original text, sorry for any mistranslations

(okay seriously i've been translating nothing but depressing stuff lately with this and the NMB blogs where they got depressed over a kenkyuusei graduating. now i feel down.)

8. HeartNana

HeartNana Kenkyuusei

Yeah probably. As I said, the すっくりしないで! part kind of confused me. It's pretty much the same thing tho. Thanks for a more detailed translation! Poor girl. :(

9. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

@ joooooooooe
    Thanks for posting that, though not the first time to read that I still want to re-read it to remind me why she's my oshi on time I'm confuse if I should continue supporting her even if she appear on so few occasions. :cry:

To all the people who keeps visiting this thread thank you even though its inactive for most of the time we do post anything we got wind of, the sad part of that is that news about Amina are getting rarier these days.

But the fight wages on. [box]

I'm getting pretty much emotional here. :^^;:

To change the mood I know its old and most of you have this but this is just one of my favorite picture so I don't care about your feelings. :tongue:

Attached Files:

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Any pic, is a good pic regardless if we have it or not! Plus it's good for the newer Amina followers..who know, might convert them to have Amina as their no1 ;)

11. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Tsundere! :cute:
    Post by Kitarie
    Post link

Attached Files:

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOFpsCL09uo[/yt]

13. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet while I was busy with CNY.

Amina telling the whole world about Sasshi (and Umechan's and Rabutan's too) panties :^O^:

Starts at 09:30
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYl82QjqkeM[/yt]

First with yuppai and now Sasshi's pantsu [hehe]

14. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

:^O^:
    so she got her wish to be on ANN? well done Amina!! [clap]

15. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Amina has been on ANN quite a number of times already :)
    The ANN episodes that she was in for 2011

I hope I didn't miss anything. Those are all that is uploaded in this guy's channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Pelikan101nn

16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  17. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Melos125 must be extremely excited...since Amina is coming to Singapore this saturday...

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Ah..thanks for that! I thought had never appeared on there beforefrom the way she posted on her G+!! :D

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

[​IMG]

:lol:

20. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Myao must have a big butt to do that to my dear Amina :p