Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    ^ I had a Tomochin dream too! I had a dream she was my best friend and we went to a filming of 'Ellen' together, and we ate brownies, and afterwards, I broke into a handshake event to confess eternal love to Sayaka. lol. <3

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

You should have called me so the four of us could go out together... [hehe]

3. m3l

m3l Kenkyuusei

Since AKB48 will come to Jakarta in February, last night I dreamt Sayaka came... how I wish it would come true... since the event will be on Saturday I don't need to leave work... :drool:

4. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

Randomly fell asleep a few minutes ago, I remember someone proposing to soemone else. and there was a load of pther stuff I've now forgotten.

5. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

I don't recall the details of my dream. All I remember was that I had a girlfriend in the dream :inlove:! I don't remember what we did, but I do remember that we hugged a lot. That's about it :D

6. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Watching AKB concert at the front, and have talk with Takamina, but she don't let me take photo with her :cry: :cry: ,, When she gonna give me her signature I woke up :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last night I dreamed that I was working for Aki-P!!

And for some reason .. I was shouting "YUKIRIN!!" really loud ... like expressing my hidden love for her or something. :^^;:

There were other AKB members in the dream .. but I kind of forgot them .. 0_____0 ..

8. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

A little while before waking up I dreamt about continuing looking up something I'd being looking up the night before. So yeah kinda boring. Only realised I was dreaming when I woke up.

9. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I had a dream last week that I was out shopping and met Miorin in a cafe and we had Tea and Cheesecake together. Don't remember much else about it except for that.

10. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

well its 0:11midnight here.. and im still awake.. :D

11. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Immediately before waking up I dreamt I was in some kind of pokemon battle.

12. karles48

Last sunday I dreamed I was at the podologist...I guess it makes sense, because last monday I actually went to the podologist... ;)

13. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

well, i saw my idol Reinyan passing by,, i think we are in a mall..

yeah and its her bday today.. :inlove:

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Full of AKB!!

In my 1st dream there's Sashiko & Mayuyu!! :inlove: ... though I forgot the details ... 0_____0 ...

2nd dream there's no3b rehearsing for a mini-concert and I was a staff or a director of some sorts arranging the songs and stuff with a few other staffs. :p

15. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

Last night was my 2nd dream that had AKB48 members in it. The dream was full of random events that were not well-ordered in time. People that appeared include my high school friends, University friends, Oshima Yuko, and Takahashi Minami. Here are what I remember from my dream.

- I went on a trip to the US with my schoolmates consisting of my high school and University friends, as well as the two AKB48 members.
    - At one point in the trip, I needed to use the bathroom, but I could only find one filthy looking bathroom that you had to pay $1 US to go in (that's how I knew I was in the US). But I had no US money :(.
    - I was good friends with Takamina in the dream! :D
    - At one point, I was driving on the interstate. Right after I passed the toll station, I had to drive really fast, but I found it impossible to put on my seatbelt while driving, so I stopped on the side of the road. Even though I pulled the handbrake and set the gear to park, my car kept moving :(. And I ended up in some small parking lot somehow because of that.
    - At one point, I was on the go train that was going to take an alternate route to an alternate destination than where it normally goes to (Toronto's Union Station). The alternate destination was a small town/mountain area that looked like those villages in Japan. The train tracks were roller-coaster-like at some point, and while doing big turns, the customer service ambassador on the train made the announcement for us to stand up and lean in the direction of the turn.
    - One point, I was in my high school helping someone trying to solve a CS-related problem.
    - Saving the best for last. At one point, I found Oshima Yuko (who was one of my friends apparently in the dream). She gave me a big, long, and awesome HUG that was just so great! :inlove:

16. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Had a freakin' amazing dream just a few moments ago .. let me write it down in case I forget later.

I dreamed that my cousin .. used mathematics to figure out what 2012 is all about .. and he told me that it's all about time traveling. He said soon, people will figure out the technology to travel into the past and future. But he warned me .. that if one travels through time and nobody is aware that the person traveled through time at that time period .. then things will "normalize" and thus you will not be able to travel back to your original time.

Anyways, I thought that's freakin' amazing ... especially since in the dream it felt very real ... like woah ... he just cracked the code of what all the 2012 buzz is about ... :p

And besides that .. within the SAME dream, before my cousin told me all that ... I was with Sashihara ... :cute: ... she made me some kind of food (like a cream sauce or something) ... and after that, I refused to eat anything else except stuff she makes. :D ... It seems that in the dream, we were both into each other but not at the point of boyfriend/girlfriend yet. The feeling was real sweet though. [hehe]

Also before the whole time traveling event, I was with another cousin talking about some kind of evolution stuff ... can't remember the details for this one though ... =\

17. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Wow, so many AKB dreams in this thread!

I've only ever had one AKB dream and it occurred around Christmas time:

In the dream Paruru was a younger cousin of mine and it was coming up to her high school graduation ball/prom. She had no-one to take her so all of our family members asked me to take her so she wouldn't have to go by herself. I didn't want to, for some reason, so refused. It came around to the night of her prom and she appeared at my house looking absolutely beautiful wearing a stunning dress. I gave in and agreed to take her so I went and got changed. We were walking to the event and she was so happy because she admitting she held some kind of feelings for me. I said I did too, but we didn't know what to do because we were relatives. So we smuggled in a bottle of whiskey and drunk the whole thing underneath a veranda and fell asleep outside due to all the alcohol.

The rest of the dream was also really strange, but didn't involve Paruru so won't type it here... This whole thing is really embarrassing so I'm surprised I posted it on the internet.

18. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I had a dream Alan Rickman was singing to me. It was epic.

19. Abel

Abel Kenkyuusei

since i was just awaked by this awesome yet sad dream yet happy ending i tell it right away before it dissapears from my memory.well here it is.

One day in the future,i think 5 years from now,when im 20,i went to Japan to watch AKB theatre and take my scholarship in a certain university,it was my first time there,so i had to get directions from s48 awesome friends :XD: .because of that,i got to watch team K,after performing they had a bad news cuz Miichan got a marriage meeting,or marriage arrangement so she had to leave AKB48,she said ''mother arranged it so i can have a happy life''.all of the fans cried,after the performace ended,i came back to the hotel and cried as hard as i can.i had a plan to go to her wedding arrangement.
    A few days later,i got the information where Miichan had her marriage arrangement,so i went there.i saw her with a handsome boy,but her face was plain,i wondered why.after month after month passes.the wedding began while Miichan was out of the AKB48.so i saw her face again,still plain.i said in my heart ''why is she not happy?''
    then after arriving at the pastor,the pastor said ''would you take ****** as you husband and love him in death or alive*(this is don't really remember,but you know it right?''
    She didn't talk for a moment,and then she cried,while the groom became angry at her and yelled,Miichan said ''Anyone who loves me the way i am,please Save me''.then the groom slapped Miichan,i with my reflex,went there and grabbed Miichan and says ''You are not suppose to be here with one man who doesn't love you at all,there are lots of people in this world who idolize you,loves you the way you are,please come back to the theatre and be our idol again''. she puts a big smile at me,kisses me in the cheek and said ''arigatou gozaimasu'' while crying in my shoulder,as i was carrying her to the theatre,she cried and cried,the tears of happiness.after i arrived at the theatre,i put her down in the bench leaving her to her AKB48 friends,
    she was asleep,so i wrote a note and left it in her pocket, saying ''Thanks for always listening to us,your loyal fans,who loved you the way you are,please keep being our idol , Signed: Your average fan who loves you.,
    days go by after the incident,Miichan was accepted again in AKB48,i was happy,Miichan's fans were really happy,so i went to my normal life,and when i was going to a restaurant,a japanese one, i ordered shrimp tempura,just before i eat,someone closed my eyes from behind with a familiar voice saying, ''why did you choose shrimp as your meal?'' I said ''its my and a certain people who i love's favorite food''.and then she said '' who is that lucky person?'',then i said '' it was Mii-'' just before i completed saying her name,she kiss my cheeks again,and says arigatou na~.then i saw a beautifull,cute girl just behind me wearing a cute hat,smiling at me,and says arigatou again.then,she took some of my shrimp :XD:

I need moar of a dream with Miichan in it :awesome:

20. karles48

^ That dream is one of the most amazing things I've read in this forum. I wish I had a dream like that, too (true, it's sad at the beginning, but it's lovely in the end) [clap]