STAGE48-INDO

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by taku, May 28, 2011.

1. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I'm indonesian, but livin in Ausie.
    Just want to ask, if akb really gonna go to Jakarta.
    Is there anyone kind to share any info that had been told officialy? Specially the date?
    Might go back anywhen they come!! [hehe]

2. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

^ the date is 25 Feb venue at Balai Kartini i dont know where it is nyahaaha
    only that info available for now, still no info about which member will come.
    oh harugon will come, she said so...
    aw :hehe:

3. Callighan

Callighan Kenkyuusei

It's at the intersection between Rasuna, Mampang, and Gatot Subroto. Roughly across the road from Menara Jamsostek.

Oh wow, I hope I can make it. It's close by. :)

4. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

if most if them are all undergirls, it will be much less interesting. But I would see who would be coming first. As long as there is sasshii, I will come for a one day visit for sure *praying* [rock]

still thinking if I would come to laruku concert :cry:

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I heard from my friend that there's possibility the ticket price will be around 2 million. :awesome:

6. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Does 2million rupiah means kami7 + sashihara will come?? Will definitely come!!!! :inlove:
    Hahaha
    I wish they all come [hehe]

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Nah, it's just rumour. this is the official statement:
    http://www.jpf.or.id/event/budaya/japan ... e-festival

8. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

9. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Hi there..:)
    i'm totally new here..:D
    and i'm from Jakarta..anyone from Jakarta too?:)

10. Callighan

Callighan Kenkyuusei

J-City represent! :)

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I'm (not exactly) Jakarta resident :awesome:

nice to meet you :hehe:

12. poisonedbymayu

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    hey all...
    what's your opinion about AKB48's recording?..are they good? (well balanced between music and vocals, gain, mixing, etc)
    'coz they're terribly bad for me..>.<" .they sing well.but the music was terribly unbalanced for me.no staging, small imaging, etc.

the good one was on "Aitakatta" album.it sounds a little bit good for me..music and vocals are mixed well.no overgained but still have small imaging.

13. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ well, if you dont like their music, you surely don't like Akb. I believed you are just those people who got sticked up to something that are trending or something else.
    I think most of us here (Akb fans/wota if everyone agree) think differently. Really you can't even compare their music with other Idol group (MoMusu, Perfume, Berryz koubou, etc), especially those sicking Korean BB or GB.
    so unless you can really listened to good music, you won't know if their musics are actually good.

and I think your post is off topic. [hehe] should posted it somewhere else.

14. poisonedbymayu

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    nope..you got my post wrong, my bro..:)
    i love their music..i love JPop..there are so many JPops on my HDD for sure..:).i just feels their recording quality wasn't good enough for me..:) .(i mean sound quality..not how they sing..:) )

opss..sorry if my post was too OOT..:)
    my apologize since i don't know where i must post this..:)..

-add-

i love how they sing..i'm not compare AKB w/ other group 'coz they're different..i just compare the recording quality w/ their other album..for me AKB is good..they synced one w/ other vocal makes it sounds very good.(sorry if you don't get what i mean..my English was so bad..:( )

15. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ my apologized too :D
    just sometime get a bit pissed off to people who are biased against akb, just because they are hooked up to their idol, and started talking nonsense about AKB, yet they do not know anything about them (I know some of my friends do). :D

but if you are saying the quality of their music video or something, its just that their or some of japanese Idol groups' style to produce their PV not in the highest quality of image in their video like some american music's does. Or others, if you are talking about the casting of the video, AKB have made it tradition to used what you called senbatsu only in their main songs in every singles. Thats why you can barely see people outside akb in their pv, which makes it hard for producer to produce a video. However, I still think they have produced so many good 'musics' from the beggining. :D

and anyway, english always have been a problem for me too. so you dont have to think about it to post your thought. (unless if you are trying to bash something about akb!! [boom] ) :D

16. poisonedbymayu

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    that's okay, my bro..:)
    yea..i've been get pissed off by many friends 'coz they see me as a crazy man who overmaniac w/ AKB48 and they think S****al was better over AKB..but not for me..they're uncompareable!..no one compareable!.we're different and that differencies makes world better!:)
    like AKB48 members..all of them has different voice, abilities, hobbies, etc..but as you can see..when they perform..it makes a DAMN GOOD MUSIC!!.. :cute:

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Maybe the ripping quality? The mixing is pretty much okay imho (compared to the likes of Kalafina etc) :)

18. poisonedbymayu

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    hmm....maybe..anyone know where i can buy the original CDs?..i really want it..but if i buy online it costs too much..(yeah..tax, shipping, and the CD itself..).but afterall i enjoy it.. [party] even none of my friends addicted too much like me.. :XD:

uh..i'm starting to search Mayuyu's photos again.. :^^;:

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, can't help but we still don't have place to buy original Japan import AKB stuffs :^^;:

Let's wish for AKBofficial store :awesome:

20. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^^ Jakarta, I dont think there is any. As what I know, AKb never had distributed their stuffs outsides japan, other than Taiwan, Hongkong and Singapore. the one and only way to purchase their CDs from indonesia is through shipping.
    agree with you, it cost much more, thats why when I went to Hongkong last time, I spend so much money on them, because they are really cheap compare to the one from online shopping. However, I still purchased them online, if there is new singles release or some of other 48 stuffs. [hehe]

Edit:
    And Never Buy The 'Pirates' One (if you actually find any)