1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Anything48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by AikyiTaizne, Oct 29, 2010.

1. popegrizzly23

popegrizzly23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I had a fun AKB moment at work this morning. Some old song that I've probably heard a hundred times was playing over the speakers when I caught a line about "favorite song." I immediately started singing to myself from that line in "Heavy Rotation!" :D
    favorite song
    ano kyoku no you ni...

Of course "Heavy Rotation" is my favorite song anyway, so it runs through my head alot; but this was a new trigger which made me chuckle.

2. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [​IMG]
    Countdown in Hong Kong :lol:

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yesterday I went to my cousin's wedding ... and I was assigned to table #48!! Muahahaha :D

4. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

5. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

I do this so much.. My friends get annoyed with me (AKB-HATERS)... If I see something at all relating to AKB48, I mention it.. E.g. my female friend told me she was 148cm tall, so I said casually "oh, that's how tall Takahashi Minami is.."

My other friends just shook their heads in disgust.. :cry:

I do it for ANYTHING

6. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have a weather app on my iGoogle homepage .. and it's 48 degrees F in L.A. right now. =D

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, I guess that's hard...ganbatte!!! [hi5]

8. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

Haha, I don't mind. They know that they can't change who I am :)

hm, I also noticed before, there were 48 guests :hehe:

9. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My cousin was at some kind of show in Tokyo yesterday ... and guess who else was there? .. Oshima Yuko .. 0_____0 ..

He looks some pictures for me. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. karles48

She didn't go unnoticed, indeed... [hehe]

11. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

This is probably a bit lame. After I created my Stage48 account, I realized that I had created it at 12:48 am :D. What a great way to join stage48!

I currently develop blackberry applications for my job. For one of my apps, it lists retailers and promotions. For testing purposes, I used AKB48 members as placeholders for the list of retailers and promotions :)

12. karles48

Seat (a Spanish automobile manufacturer) has released a new model, the SEAT MII...of course, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it was Mii...chan... [hehe]

13. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

I am a Blackberry software developer. At work today, I was trying to test whether my app still behaves properly if the device memory is full. Testing on my senpai's blackberry, I filled up his blackberry with all the AKB48 songs that I had! [hehe]

After I finished testing, I asked him "Are you sure you want me to delete all these AKB48 songs? They are pretty popular in Thailand, you know? ;)" (my senpai is Thai). After a bit, I convinced him to keep those songs on his device :D.

Also today, my senpai gave me some pocky to eat. I immediately thought of the Aitakatta PV from that :) !

14. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

I've had a few "anything48" experiences recently..

1. I had a revision test that had 48 questions,

2. My friend asked me "What are you doing on saturday night?" I just said "SDN48!". He shook his head in disgust.

3. I bought a pack of Honey Roasted Peanuts and thought of HRP, so its not only AKB members I remeber but S48 too!

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Awesome! :chuffed:

16. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    So I was walking briskly to class as I was running a bit late. I spotted a couple of the "sign up for charity" people up ahead (they always manage to stop me =_=") so I decided to take a longer route through an arcade. As I was weaving through the people, I saw Sae in my peripheral vision, my brain went "What the!" and I turned my head, frozen in my tracks, and it was Enkyori poster playing in this Japanese Curry place. :awesome: So, I completely just stopped there and watched the entire video right at the entrance looking like this ---> :drool: . When the video got to the part where it shows that guy staring at the poster, I realized that I probably looked just like that so I stepped to the side a little bit. [hehe] But when it finished, Choose me played next! Dammit, no way I'm not gonna watch that. So I fully corrected the rest of my body to face the video so it's not too awkward. :XD: The next video was baby! x3 so I thought to myself, man, that's a bikini video, don't want to be too creepy now watching that in public like this so I took off. [hehe] Was a little late for class but the lecturer was still absent and got the cool reliever so it was all good.

Sorry if it's just such a common place kinda thing but that was the first time I ever saw anything AKB out in public in sunny Queensland. It got me soo excited. :hehe:

17. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

Man, I wish they played AKB48 in public here in Toronto, Canada. Maybe the owner of that Japanese Curry shop is an AKB48 wota much like us :D

18. karles48

First stop, Queensland, then the rest of the world...!!! ;) Yes, I wonder if there is a place here that sells AKB48 related stuff too (I don't think so, but...) [think]

19. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [hehe] Will you go to that place everyday from now on?
    I think you regret that you didn't keep watching ! :D

20. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^Lol! Yes! :XD:
    In fact, I might even eat there tomorrow. :hehe: