[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Re: THE AKB48 thread!

Izuta should go somewhere, it seems as if she deserves it for her work ethic
    I have always liked Kojima, and she has been around for a little bit
    Takahashi getting pushed, so maybe her
    and I really like Yukari Sasaki. I even got a hs ticket for her in April

The reason I bring up Team 4 is because although I DO think of them as a Team, so far they really haven't been treated on an even level with the other Teams at all. So promoting other kks to B and K almost feels like they are jumping over the Team 4 members.

Just my opinion. I would love to See Team 4 get a complete lineup and their own stage so they can really take off.

2. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

I sense team 4 will make it into team a/k/b soon as most will leave for the new SDN lineup...meaning no more team 4...but that is just my guess...probably some from SKE will also leave for new SDN... [wonder]

3. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Kaoru also hasn't performed in the theater, save the 13th gen aitakatta performance. From her performance at the AKB kouhaku she's not a very energetic performer either so I think she should get a lot more work before she gets added to any team x_x;

And there's never really been a seniority thing for who gets added to what team, although they really should finish Team 4 at some point. I just really want izurina on K xP

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

^ I always thought Izurina would be a better fit in team B for some reason. Naana would be perfect for K but I want her in team 4.

Hasn't Miyupon subbed in K and B a lot since Yonechand and Nacchan left? Maybe they want her in one of the teams.

5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

As long as they don't fill up the K/B spots by Team 4 girls,
    I don't care they fill up Team K/B spots first or Team 4 spots. [cool]

6. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I agree, I might go into some sort of Team 4 fanboy rage if they steal T4 members to fill the spots in B & K.

I don't know if they will bother filling B and K anytime soon, they still haven't filled the open spots in the SKE48 teams yet even though they have loads of people.

7. oddball

oddball Member

Well Team 4 are still filling in spots in the other team's shows! :angry: Not going to come from team 4 though, they will come from the kks!

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I honestly don't think any spots are going to be filled at all in a super long time. Think about it, they don't even need full teams for anything anymore, they just randomly use kks whenever someone is missing, and there are no new stages in sight. If it's taken them this long to fill up Team 4, which was supposed to be the new project, the other teams must be even lower in the priority chart. I think it'll be like A5, where the team was incomplete until new stages showed up.

9. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

only took about 1 month after Erepyon left to fill her spot and i think 2months to fill maachan's spot.

imo, by march, these spots might be filled up. and they can prepare for new stages, if they are happening.

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

The sad thing is that Team 4 members are still being used to fill in missing AKB members during performances :wtf:

I don't mind seeing Team 4 members perform with regular members, but still, management should treat Team 4 as an actual team instead of an afterthought! :hmm:

There are empty slots in teams so let's hope some KKS members are promoted into them.

There will be some rage if Team 4 members are shuffled into Teams A+K+B but maybe those shuffled members will hopefully be more prominently shown... hopefully [wonder]

Different note...
    AKB48 Doll Collection

http://www.flickr.com/photos/feathertiara/sets/72157629138086835/detail

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Well 2012 should be Team 4's first stage launching with rumors of Aki-P taking other lyricist to work for him to fill in the gap.

And if we look at the positive side with Team 4 members being use to other team's performance its kinda like more training and more exposure. Harukyan, Hacchan and Yui still do sub despite being regular members in their respective team with their own stages. And Yui got so much exposure due to her knowledge of Mariko's steps, just look at the bright side of it. :XD:

12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i thought that they weren't even considered stages for each team anymore, and that on the webpage they say "theatre no megami" instead of "team B performance."

and i remember someone's conspiracy theory here that they made team 4 so they could charge full price at the theatre instead of the KKS price. :D

13. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Of course they're still considered team stages. You don't see Team A, K or B members subbing into each other's stages. If you look on the schedule on the AKB website, the stages are shown in team colours. T4 members are the only ones that get rotated into the other stages along with the KKS.

They still have KKS shows at the lower price, based on my research it appears if more than 50% of the members in the stage are not from the original Team, A, K, B or 4 then it is treated as a KKS show. If you look at the Theatre no Megami from 28th Jan it has Team B members in but is priced and displayed as a KKS show due to only having a small number of Team B members.

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Joooooooooe is right. They made the decision a while ago to quit calling them Team shows and just go by their Stage titles. Whichever Team has the most performers for that show decides the color. Sure, it's pretty much the same as having Team shows, but it was a very well-documented switch over.

15. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah but treating it as a KKS show is totally different to saying that it's not a team show any more, the KKS have always done that but you will never see Team A,K or B members in another stage.....

16. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Maybe the official line is they're not team shows, but until management start putting Team A members into RESET, TnoM and BnoT, Team K members into Moku, TnoM and BnoT and Team B members into Moku, RESET and BnoT, in reality they are still team shows.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck, even if someone is telling you otherwise.

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

^ You forgot about cyborgs.

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

well kimunlimited's post said that yui, harukyan, and haachan still sub in for other stages...

you can call it a team b stage, but when it's team b + half of team 4 + kks, it might actually be that cyborg duck. :D

19. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

If this actually is the case, which i'm sure it is if Kim says so, then you have my apologies. I seemed to have missed that when I was reading through the thread.

20. Criss

Criss Member